Never Leave A Villain Behind

After killing muscular, Phantom ran through the dark woods to return to all the other league members, to see if they were all right and nothing has gone wrong with them, but while he was running he noticed some gas on where he was running towards.

~Phantom~

"I think this gas might be from Mustard's quirk."

As he was observing the gas, Phantom suddenly heard gunshots where the gas was coming from, he then ran towards to see what could be going on, as he was running deeper into the gas he noticed that he became more thicker and a little bit harder to breathe in, but luckily a few week ago Phantom added some filtration in the mask for situations like this, as he was getting closer he heard a gunshot in his own direction from hearing that he noticed some of the gas splitting apart and knew it was a bullet coming straight towards him, he uses his fade quirk to dodge the bullet in time.

~Izuku~

"That was close."

But suddenly the gas begins clear the area, as Phantom could somewhat see, he notices someone laying on the ground, as a gas fully cleared out he noticed that person that was lying on the floor was Mustard, he also noticed two UA student, the two UA students notice Phantom standing in front of them.

~Kendo~

"Tetsutetsu there's another one!"

~Tetsutetsu~

"I guess he came to help his buddy here, but don't worry Kendo I'll take care of this one."

Tetsutetsu begins to rust straight towards Phantom, he reaches his hand out to try to grab him but as his hands was close, Phantom suddenly faded and ran straight past him and begin to run towards Kendo, as she's sees Phantom running straight towards her, she uses her quirk to grow your hands to catching, but he then faded again and was now in front of her, it was too late for Kendo to react, Phantom pulled out his knife and slashed upwards straight at her left eye, she falls on the floor and Phantom just runs past her and grabs mustard, once Phantom had his arms around Mustard he quickly faded himself and Mustard out of the area, Phantom took Mustard deep into the dark wood so they can hide from the other heroes, a few minutes later mustard began to open his eyes and saw Phantom watching over him.

~Mustard~

"Iz-Izuk-"

Phantom covers Mustard's mouth right before he even finish saying his real name.

~Phantom~

"Shh, quiet someone can hear you."

Phantom removes his hand from Mustard's mouth to let him talk.

~Mustard~

"Wh-where am I and what ha-happened?"

~Phantom~

"You got knocked out from one of the UA student's, luckily I came along and found you, I quickly got you out of there waiting for you to wake up."

~Mustard~

"But why? why would you save me since I failed?"

Phantom then took off his mask and got on one knee to tell the reason why he saved him.

~Izuku~

"Cause you're a Villain Like me and we need to stick together, and plus your quirk could be useful to the league."

From hearing that Mustard looked at Izuku, and was happy to know that someone in this messed up society, could be willing to save his own teammate at any cost, and when he saw that smile he didn't see a villain he saw a hero, Izuku then get up and put his mask right back on.

~Phantom~

"Mustard I want you to go to the location where Kurogiri is going to pick us up from."

~Mustard~

"A-alright."

Phantom then turned around and went off to go see if he could assist the other villain, mustard then begin to go to the location where Phantom ordered him to go, but as he was heading there he began to think to himself.

~Mustard mind~

"Izuku, when we get back to The hideout I'll tell you everything about my quirk, after that I hope we can be friends."

~To be continued~