Our Offer To You

As Phantom and Mustard move to the East part of the city it didn't take too long to find a group of villains so they approached them cautiously, once they were getting close the group of villains notice them, three of them approach Phantom and mustard and they were a lot bigger then them.

~First villain~

"What are you kids want."

~Phantom~

"We're not here to fight, we just want to talk to your leader."

~Third villain~

"What for?"

~Mustard~

"We have an offer for your boss and only your boss alone, we have nothing to tell you anything you mongrels."

~Second villain~

"The hell did you say you damn brat!?"

As the second villain was about to punch mustard in his face he pulled out his gun and pointed it under his chin which stopped the villain right away.

~Phantom~

"Mustard we're not here to start conflict, we're just here to talk to the leader of these villains, and I would suggest that you three comply to our request before things get a little out of control don't you think?"

~First villain~

"Fine, I'll take you to him.

~Phantom~

"Thank you, let's go Mustard."

Mustard then pulled his gun away from the second villain's chin and hosted it right away, they then begin to follow the first villain into a building, they go upstairs and enter a room, which they introduced by very lively group, Phantom on Mustard are bit confused on where this villain brought them.

~First villain~

"All right I brought you where a leader is at he's in the next room over, make sure you don't piss him off or else you two I dead."

~Phantom~

"We'll make sure that we don't, and thanks again for bringing us you."

The villain that brought them there then leaves them, after that Phantom and mustard approached the room where villain pointed where the leader of these villains, Phantom knocks once and right away the doors opened and that's where they were able to see the leader of all these villains.

~RE-Destro~

"Hello there my name is RE-Distro."

~Phantom~

"Hello."

~Mustard~

"Yeah hi."

Phantom and Mustard we're not expecting such a warm welcome from the leader, they looked at each other and thought this was some sort of joke or something.

~RE-Destro~

"Well don't just stand there, come in take a seat my secretary will bring you whatever you want."

Phantom and mustard set down on the chairs that were facing his desk.

~RE-Destro~

"Well would you boys like anything to drink or perhaps a snack."

~Phantom~

"No we're fine thank you."

~RE-Destro~

"Suit yourself, well just by looking at you two I think I know why your here."

~Mustard~

"Wait you do?"