Uraraka's Mistake

Uraraka was tied to a metal chair that was bolted down to the ground, and her hands were completely shackled so she couldn't use her quirk at all, but even in that situation she kept asking for Izuku Midoriya, she had no clue that Phantom was if Izuku, so once once the door opens find some stepped in and walked towards Uraraka instead in front of her without saying a word.

~Uraraka~

"Are you going to tell me where Izuku Midoriya now?"

~Phantom~

"Was that really the one reason you came for?, To look for someone that doesn't want to be found?"

~Uraraka~

"Shut up and tell me where he is, I need to talk to him now."

~Phantom~

"Fine."

Phantom then raced his left hand and placed it on his mask and proceeded to remove it, once his face was funny exposed Uraraka I wasn't shocked to finally know that the the person that gave her nightmares was actually the one person that made her believe in herself again.

~Izuku~

"Happy now Uraraka?"

~Uraraka~

"N-no your the person behind the mask?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah it's always been me, ever since I attacked the USJ with Tomura, now tell me did you come here just to see me."

~Uraraka~

"N-no, I came here to talk to you about lying to me, but I didn't expect you to be the leader of the league of villains."

~Izuku~

"Yeah you didn't so it wasn't really wise of you to come here, but luckily I did something before any of the other people in that room could have ripped you apart just from having intruder."

Uraraka faced her to head down to her lap and even closing her eyes to prevent herself at me looking at him, but Izuku wanted to know something very important, so put his hands on on the arms of the chair and leaned into Uraraka.

~Izuku~

"Who told you I was still alive?"

From hearing that question Uraraka's eyes open and her heart begins to beat uncontrollably.

~Uraraka~

"W-what?"

~Izuku~

"You heard me, now tell me who told you I was alive?"

~Uraraka~

"N-no one I-I figured it out, I knew that you were Izuku Midoriya."

Izuku was unpleased with her answer so he grabbed her by the chin and lifted it up so she can face him.

~Izuku~

"You know what Uraraka, lying doesn't suit you."

~Uraraka~

"N-no it's the truth."

~Izuku~

"No it's not, but if I had to make a guess I'm going to say it was katsuki Bakugou."

From hearing that Izuku knows the truth Uraraka's I speak into looking shock which made him smile.

~Izuku~

"Judging by the look in your eyes means I'm right, so tell me is he here as well?"

~Uraraka~

"No he's not, I came alone to find you myself."

~Izuku~

"For once your not lying to me, but I want to know what did Bakugou tell you exactly what happened to me."

~Uraraka~

"He told me that you didn't have a quirk and because of that you were bullied and mistreated at school, and from all that happening it drove you to commit suicide."

~Izuku~

"Hmm, so that was a lie he told you huh?"

~Uraraka~

"Lie?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah a lie, I didn't kill myself he killed me."

Suddenly the lights went out and one of Izuku's villains opens the door."

~Villain~

"Boss are you alright?"

~Izuku~

"I'm fine, what happened to the light?"

~Villain~

"I don't know but I heard big explosion come from the generated room."

~Izuku~

"An explosion?"

~Villain~

"Yeah."

Izuku look at Uraraka and gave her a menacing glare which sent shivers down her spine.

~Izuku~

"Stay outside and garage door, I'll check it out myself."

~Villain~

"Yes boss."

Izuku then proceeded to put on his mask and proceeded to walk out of the room and head straight over to the generator room, but while he was heading over there Bakugou was also heading to the office where Uraraka is being held in

~Vents~

~Bakugou~

"Damn round face better still be alive."

~To be continued~