The Third Gift

Three days after stain was arrested, his name was known throughout the media, but throughout those days Izuku was very upset from thinking about the last words Stain told him, Izuku didn't want to see the person that trained him be beaten by some heroes, that's why he disobeyed him, he begins to train again until his bones begin to make a rattling sound, but he didn't care all he thought about was getting stronger.

~Izuku~

"I need to get stronger no matter the cost."

~Kurogiri~

"Is that so?"

Izuku is caught off guard ended up behind him while he was resting

~Izuku~

"K-Kurogiri I didn't hear you came in."

~Kurogiri~

"Midoriya, through these past three days you seem a bit upset, do you mind telling me what's the matter?"

~Izuku~

"It's nothing."

~Kurogiri~

"Are you sure it's not about The hero Killer?"

Izuku doesn't answer Kurogiri's question instead he clenched his bruised fists, Kurogiri takes notice of Izuku's mood.

~Kurogiri~

"If you don't want to turn then that is all right, but I came here for a reason and and that reason is to tell you that the master push to see you again."

Izuku's eyes widen once he heard Kurogiri mention the master he began to get nervous.

~Izuku~

"T-the master?"

~Kurogiri~

"Yes, he contacted me and told me that he would like to see you again."

~Izuku~

"M-may I ask why?"

~Kurogiri~

"That I do not know, he just told to bring you to the warehouse."

~Izuku~

"Alright then, take me to master."

Kurogiri then opened a portal straight to the warehouse, Izuku and Kurogiri step into the portal, once they arrived they began to walk through a dark hallway which led to the Master's room.

~Izuku's mind~

"I wonder what the master wants of me, have I done something wrong?"

~Kurogiri~

"We're here."

~Izuku~

"Are you coming in as well?"

~Kurogiri~

"No I'm not, he only asked of you."

Izuku then walks into the Masters room unseize him sitting on the chair still hooked up to all the medical equipment.

~All For One~

"Welcome Izuku, how have you been."

~Izuku~

"I-I've been fine thank you for asking."

~All For One~

"I heard you've been training quite a lot these days."

~Izuku~

"Yes I-I have."

~All For One~

"Do you know why I asked you come here?"