Thank You And Goodbye

Next day after Izuku's and Gentle's conversation last night they began to get close to one another to create a bond with each other that he makes with everyone else in the league, he's even made that same bond with La Brava, when Izuku talk to her it reminded him about the conversation he has with Toga but with no stabbing involved, but when they talked La Brava always talked about Gentle and how kind she was and how she wants to help him in any way possible, that was what gentle was talking about last night she does look up to him, later on in the day Izuku stayed in his room and decided that he should leave tonight without telling Gentle or La Brava, Izuku found it best that he should finally return the league before something else happens to them and especially he needs to see Eir and how she's doing, certainly when he made his decision he hears a knock on his door.

~Izuku~

"Come in."

The door opens and La Brava enter the room with some tea on a tray.

~La Brava~

"Hello Midoriya would you care for some tea?"

~Izuku~

"I love to, thank you."

La Brava handed Izuku a teacup and begin pouring some tea into it, Izuku looks at his tea and just thinks the times he's drink so much tea since he's been here, but he can't help it the tea is something he enjoys having, he begins drinking his tea and like always he feels warm inside.

~La Brava~

"So do you like tea?"

~Izuku~

"Yes it is lovely, thank you so much for the tea La Brava."

~La Brava~

"I'm glad to hear that, so would you be joining me and Gentle for dinner tonight?"

~Izuku~

"I'll join you both for dinner tonight."

~La Brava~

"I'm glad to hear that you'll join us, but I don't think the clothes you are wearing are quite proper for the dinner tonight."

La Brava then stepped out of the room and went into the hallway, she shortly came back in the room to hand Izuku the clothes that he was wearing when he fought Overhaul.

~La Brava~

"I hope it's to your liking, gentle days best to fix your clothes."

~Izuku~

"Thank you La Brava, I really appreciate what you and gentle do for me, one day I will repay both of you, I promise."

~La Brava~

"I love to see that, now get ready dinner will be prepared in 20 minutes."

~Izuku~

"Alright thank you again."

La Brava then left the room and Izuku begin to take off the clothes that was lending to him by gentle, once he was fully undressed he began to change into his own clothes that La Brava brought him, once he was finally wearing his original clothing he stood in front of the mirror and smiled at his reflection, he then noticed the time on the grandfather clock in the room and saw that it was almost time for dinner, he stepped out of the room and proceeded to head over to the kitchen, but once he stepped into the kitchen he noticed that it was really dark in there so he flipped the light switch and suddenly when she did that confetti was shot at him, he saw Gentle and La Brava standing in front of him smiling."

~Izuku~

"What's going on here?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"We just wanted to surprise you for being a good friend for me and La Brava, we are happy to know that we met someone like you."

~Izuku~

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

~Gentle criminal~

"You are quite welcome Midoriya, now that we've surprised you let us eat."

~La Brava~

"Yes."

Izuku set at the dining table with Gentle and La Brava, the three of them begin eating the delicious food that La Brava prepared for them, Izuku really enjoyed spending time with these villains that saved him, but he is a bit sad that he will be leaving him soon go back to the league, after dinner finished Izuku helped Gentle and La Brava cleaning up, after that Izuku went back to his room and waiting for the both of them to fall asleep, it didn't take too long for the whole house to go completely silent, Izuku steps out of his room and proceeds to walk towards the front door, once you made it he twisted the knob all the way but before he could open the door he hears a floor Creek behind him, he turns around and sees gentle standing standing at the hallway.

~Izuku~

"I see that you are leaving us now."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I am."

Gentle then approaches him and reaches into his vest and presents Izuku's mask now all fixed, he handed over to Izuku.

~Izuku~

"Thank you Gentle."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Your quite welcome, Midoriya I was thinking that what if you stay here enjoying me and La Brava on our quest for villainy, you'll be a big accent if you have you helping us, but the choice is yours I won't be the one to force you."

~Izuku~

"It sounds like a good offer but I can't, this people waiting for me to come back and they depend on me and I depend on them too, so I'm sorry I have to decline your offer."

~Gentle criminal~

"It's a shame I was hoping that your join us, but I understand you have people that are waiting for your return, and I hope one day that our paths will meet again."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I hope we meet again soon."

As Izuku proceeded to open the door and walk out gentle grabbed him by the shoulder and turn them around and began hugging him.

~Gentle criminal~

"Be safe out there Izuku."

~Izuku~

"I will Danjuro."

Gentle then let go of Izuku and let him walk out of the house and into the streets, when Gentle saw Izuku leave he began shedding some tears for seeing someone that he could relate to was leaving, Izuku also shed a tear for leaving gentle and La Brava, but he knew that they'll be fine.

~To be continued~