Other Villains Of The City

Through the past few days all the league have been gathering some new recruits to join the league of villains, a few of them have taken up the job but they're not that strong then the other members, so Izuku wanted to head over to another city I'm fine some new villains that are willing to join them, Shigaraki approved of this I do to hearing about another group of villains, but of course Shigaraki wasn't going to let Izuku go off on his own, so he sent Toga, Twice, and Mustard with him, so with the four of them they got into a truck and headed straight over to the next city to see if we can have any chances of those feelings joining them in this war.

~Toga~

"So Izuku what do you think these other villains are going to be like?"

~Izuku~

"I don't know but by any chance I really hope they'll be weird to help us in this war."

~Mustard~

"Well I know a little about these villain on the next city over."

~Twice~

"Well spit it out kid, we're done to know who were dealing with here!"

~Mustard~

"Okay fine calm down there's no reason for you to yell, before I join the League I heard about these group of villains, I was willing to join them but the more I heard about them frighten me a bit."

~Izuku~

"Why?"

~Mustard~

"Well the villains in that City are separated in groups in certain parts of the city, and they tend to run that part like some sort of gang, but each of them has their own rules means but one they all shared together."

~Toga~

"Oh what's that rule?"

~Mustard~

"If anyone part of the group betrays them, been there will be used to show their cause of being a villain, I still remember the images I saw on TV about what they did to one of them, it's just hard to explain, so the four of us should be cautious about dealing with any of these villains."

~Izuku~

"We will Mustard, you don't have to be scared we're all here and we stick together to the very end."

~Twice~

"Izuku's right we stick together we won't die, unless they take it all out at once, be the way we're still together and just fight together right Toga?"

~Toga~

"Yeah we will succeed, and come back with millions of villains for Tomura."

~Mustard~

"Thanks guys, I'm glad I came along with you three."

The four of them then arrive to the city over, they parked their truck outside of the city in the forest area just in case of anything, they stood on top of the hill that looked over the entire city and saw that it was quite lively, but it didn't seem that there was any heroes in the area at the moment.

~Izuku~

"Okay, me and Mustard will go to the east side of the city and start our search there for the villains once we find them we'll talk to their leader to try to convince them to join us in this war, and I want two to go to the west side of the city to find another group of villains and do the same as well.

~Twice~

"You can count on us to get the job done."

~Toga~

"Yeah me and Jin will get it done as soon as possible."

~Izuku~

"Good I'm counting on you two, but if anything goes wrong I want you two to contact me as soon as possible."

~Toga~

"Kay, but I'm pretty sure nothing will go wrong on our side, but if something does then we'll just escape.

~Izuku~

"Okay, once we done our parts then the return back here, let's go mustard."

~Mustard~

"Wait before we go rushing into the city, I forgot to inform you in the truck that all the groups are villains are led by a very powerful man."

~Izuku~

"Do you know what he looks like?"

~Mustard~

"No not at all, none of the media I saw about these villains I ever showed a single what this man looks like or even revealed what his name was."

~Izuku~

"Hmm then I think it's the best choice to be find him so we can convince him to join in the war with all his group of villains."

~Mustard~

"Sounds like the best idea."

~Izuku~

"Alright if any of us bump into to the leader of all these villains then let's talk to him about helping us in this war alright."

The four of them agreed on this plan and headed to the city right away, Izuku and Mustard equipped their masks and went to the east side of the city Toga equipped her gear and put her new coat over it so no one could see, and Twice stretched before I even running down the mountain with Toga, the four of them then thought about one thing in their mind and it was the same thing.

~Izuku/Mustard/Twice/Toga~

"We will succeed."

~To be continued~