The Heroes Go To War

Once Uraraka and Bakugou finally made it back UA they went went to go find one of the teachers to tell him about everything the war that the league of villains are planning, they ran through the hallway searching for a teacher, after a few minutes of searching they found All walking in the hallways carrying some papers, so Bakugou and Uraraka rushed over to him.

~Uraraka~

"ALL MIGHT!"

~All Might~

"Oh good morning you two, how could I help you toda-"

Once they reached him Bakugou grabbed him by the shoulders to tell him about the Leagues plan.

~Bakugou~

"Listen to me the league of villains ar-"

Suddenly Bakugou interrupted by siren coming from outside, and in the sirens a woman started to announce something on the speakers.

~Speaker~

"Calling All pro heroes, calling All pro heroes, a giant villain has been spotted on the hilltops near the city."

~Uraraka~

"We're too late Bakugou, it's started."

~All Might~

"What has started?"

~Bakugou~

"War."

~All Might~

"What?"

All Might was in shock from hearing that there is a war that was about to happen which he had no idea that was coming nor did all the other heroes did as well.

~Aizawa~

"All Might!"

All Might turned around and saw Aizawa standing behind him with a word look in his eyes.

~All Might~

"Yes Aizawa?"

~Aizawa~

"Principal Nezu is calling for all the teachers to meet up in his office now to tell us about the situation that is happening."

~All Might~

"Al-alright, the two of you go back to your dorms now until your other classmates to stay there and wait for further orders to come."

~Bakugou~

"But I haven't told you what's happening"

~All Might~

"Now's not the time Young Bakugou, now go back to the dorm's this instance."

~Uraraka~

"Come on Bakugou let's go back."

~Bakugou~

"Fin!"

With the both of them going back to the dorm's All Might followed Aizawa to principle Nezu's office, once they made it they entered inside and saw all the other teachers inside waiting for them.

~Nezu~

"I'm glad you two finally made it, no straight to business"

Nezu then turned on the TV in his office and what was showing was he live footage of the giant villain that was coming to the city.

~Midnight~

"What in the world is that?"

~Nezu~

"I don't know but it is a danger to the city and the people around it, s so I want all of you heroes to go out and do your job to protect those that need saving."

~Vlad King~

"You heard the principal let's go do our jobs."

~Nezu~

"That's the spirit, but before you go and go, there's something that you missed from watching the live footage."

All the teachers then look back at the life footage and look a bit closer and they noticed people on the back of the giant villain.

~Midnight~

"Are those people on its back?"

~Thirteen~

"It seems so."

~Nezu~

"I think that those people who are writing that giant villain towards us is responsible for the destruction of the next city over, so they must be stopped as well."

~Ectoplasm~

"Those villains will be stopped."

~Nezu~

"It's easier said than done my friend but I don't think that all of you combined could stop them all, so I suggest the hero course should join in the fight as well.

~Aizawa~

"No I refuse, all these kids are not ready yet the fighting such a big battle like this."

~Nezu~

"You're wrong Eraser, your students and vlads as well are perfectly ready to fight in this battle.

~Present Mic~

"Come on eraser you know they're ready, let's make him feel what it's like to be a hero and save others."

~Aizawa~

"Fine, but if anything happens to them I'm holding you responsible Nezu."

~Nezu~

"That is fine with me."

~All Might~

"Sir what should I do since I can no longer use my quirk in this battle?"

~Nezu~

"I want you to stay here and watch the school for me."

~All Might~

"What?, Where you going?"

~Nezu~

"Well since all the heroes are joining into the fight it seems that I would partake in it as well."

~Present Mic~

"But how you going to help us."

~Nezu~

"Well I'm glad you asked my friend, I had Sir Higari build me my own Mecca suit to assist in situations like this."

~Scope~

"But wouldn't the school need you here?"

~Nezu~

"I think the school can manage with my absence and I'm leaving the most responsible Man in charge and that's All Might."

~All Might~

"Alright since you interested me to watch over the school then I'll do my best."

~Nezu~

"Good, no inform the hero course to suit up, also inform the other students not to come to school today as well."

~UA Teachers~

"Yes sir."

As all the pro heroes begin getting ready for the tasks that awaits them and even informing all the hero course students to get ready to join the battle as well, but they still don't know what waits for them in this battle.

~To be continued~