It's Time To Go

A few hours after Bakugou left All Might's room he began resting, until he started coughing up a large amount blood, he wipes the blood off his mouth and just stares at his blood covered hand.

~???~

"That's a lot of blood."

All might turn his head to the right side of his bed and saw the one person who didn't expect to see so soon.

~All Might~

"Te-teacher?"

~Nana~

"It's been a long time Toshinori."

On my way was in the loss of words to see his formal mentor right next to him, at first he thought he was just seeing things but he knew it was real once she laid her hand on his.

~All Might~

"Y-your here, h-how?"

~Nana~

"I've always been here, I have been watching over you and your new pupil as well, but not just me, the other six welders of one for all have been watching over the both of you the whole time."

~All Might~

"But why would you come here and tell me now that you have been watching over me the whole time."

~Nana~

"Well I had a feeling that you need to grow without me around, so I watched over you instead and that song everything is done in your life, and I have to say me and Gran Torino did a great job training you."

~All Might~

"I guess so, but it seems that all that training was nothing but a waste for the state I am in now."

~Nana~

"Hey listen to me, all that training we put you through was not put to waste, you did great things and saved so many people, even the first wielder of one for all was impressed by your heroism."

~All Might~

"Is that so?"

All my gave off a little smirk from the thought of the first user being impressed by him, but that's cut short when he starts coughing up more blood."

~Nana~

"Not stab wound really did a number on you huh?"

~All Might~

"It sure did."

Nana sees the blood from the stab wound leaking on to his hospital gown, but instead of frowning she keeps a smile on her face so she wouldn't worry him at all.

~Nana~

"You know that boy who stabbed you, could have been the 9th wielder as well."

~All Might~

"I agree, if I met him much earlier then I would have saved him on the path he was going to take."

~Nana~

"It's a shame that someone that just wanted to be here ended up walking to the path of villainy."

Suddenly All Might sees tears going down on Nana's face.

~All Might~

"Te-teacher are you alright?"

~Nana~

"Y-yes, I'm perfectly fine."

She begins to wipe off the tears from her face and looks back at All Might.

~Nana~

"Well I think I've stayed long enough."

~All Might~

"No, please don't leave me again."

~Nana~

"Leave you?, I'm not leaving you your coming with me."

~All Might~

"What?, Where to?"

~Nana~

"Where all the previous welders of one for all go to."

~All Might~

"But what about Mirio, the students of UA, and everyone else."

~Nana~

"I'm sure that they'll be fine, now it's time to go Toshinori."

Nana reached out her hand towards him, as all night was reaching towards her hand he began remembering all the things he's done in his life, he then grabs her hand and feels his body move her, the next thing he noticed after taking her hand he had regained his prime form that was lost from the battle between him and All For One.

~All Might's mind~

"Mirio, be the greatest hero that I know you could be, and Izuku Midoriya I'm sorry once again, hopefully in another life I answer that question correctly, goodbye everyone."

In that very night at 11:06 pm, the formal symbol of peace All Might passed away from his injuries.

~To be continued~