Eri's Love For Apples

Once the next day came Izuku was taking care of Eir today, he was happy to take care of her but he noticed that she wasn't smiling at all.

~Izuku~

"Hey Eir are you happy here."

~Eri~

"Y-yes I am, why did I do something wrong?"

~Izuku~

"No not at all, it's just that I never seen you smile before, could you please smile for me."

~Eri~

"O-okay I'll doing my best."

Eir then attempted to smile for Izuku but she couldn't for some reason, like she didn't know how.

~Eri~

"I can't do it."

~Izuku~

"That's okay, I'm sure you'll smile soon."

~Eri~

"Really?"

~Izuku~

"Of course, and when you do I'll be there smiling with you."

Eir was happy to hear that from Izuku, but suddenly her stomach begin to growl.

~Izuku~

"I guess we should get you something to eat now huh."

Izuku then picked up Eir from her bed and proceeded to carry her put it through the hallway to head over to the kitchen where Izuku could prepare something for Eir to eat, but while they were walking through the hallway Shigaraki comes out the room where he was with the rest of the league.

~Izuku~

"Morning Tomura."

~Shigaraki~

"Oh morning I guess."

Shigaraki notices that Izuku is caring Eir somewhere.

~Shigaraki~

"Where are you taking her?"

~Izuku~

"Oh Eir was just getting hungry and I was taking her to get her something to eat."

~Shigaraki~

"Alright then, but I have to tell you that there isn't much to eat here, so make sure that you give her something that would be enough for her."

~Izuku~

"I will."

As Izuku was about to walk past Shigaraki he stops him by putting his hand on his shoulder, he then leans into Izukui ear to whisper something .

~Shigaraki~

"Once you done feeding her I want you to put her back in her room and then come talk to me once your done, I have an important mission for you."

~Izuku~

"Alright."

Shigaraki then took his hand off of Izuku shoulder and let him proceed to take Eir over to the kitchen, once they are at the kitchen Izuku sat Eir down onto a chair, after that Izuku begin searching for anything good for her to eat but found out that Shigaraki was right that there isn't much food, most of these were just small rations and can goods, luckily Izuku look into the fridge and found a bag of apples, he saw that they were perfectly ripe and safe to eat, so you grab the biggest apple from the back and proceeded to slice it into  in pieces, after she did that he placed them on a plate and served it to Eir.

~Izuku~

"Here you go Eir, it may not be enough but I hope you like it."

~Eri~

"No, it's enough thank you for the food."

Izuku smiles from Eir's response that she is thankful for the apple slices that Izuku served her, when she was eating the apple slices Izuku headed over to the refrigerator to get her a bottle of water, when he was coming back he noticed that the apple slices he served her where almost all gone, he then placed the bottle of water on the table in front of her.

~Eri~

"Thank you."

~Izuku~

"Eir you really like apples don't you?"

~Eri~

"Yeah they're my favorite."

~Izuku~

"That's good to know, do you like other things with have apples in them?"

~Eri~

"What do you mean?"

~Izuku~

"Don't you know that there's other things that apple go with?"

~Eri~

"No I don't, could you please tell me."

~Izuku~

"Okay I will."

Izuku begin naming a whole list of things that involved apples, like candy apples, apple pie, and much more, from hearing all those other dishes that involve apples into them Eir's mouth begin to water from just wondering how each of them taste.

~Eri~

"All those apple tissue sounds so yummy Izuku do you think I could try them one day?

~Izuku~

"Of course you can, but for now I think we should settle with normal apples for now okay."

~Eri~

"Okay."

A few minutes later Eir finished eating her apple slices and drank all of your water, after that Izuku pick her up and proceeded to take her back to her room, once they returned Izuku lade Eir on to her bed.

~Izuku~

"Okay Eir I'm going to go have a talk with Tomura."

~Eri~

"Are you going to come back?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah I'll come right back I promise."

~Eri~

"Okay."

Izuku then left Eir's room and headed over to talk to Shigaraki about his plan that he wanted to discuss with him.

~To be continued~