A Villain's Death

Uraraka told everything that Izuku needed to know about UA and the number of teachers and students in the school, and when you heard about all of that he thought that there was no way for the league to destroy his school so quickly, if they tried attacking it so soon they'll probably get captured or even worse die in the process, after the date ended Izuku walked Uraraka back to the train station after you did that he began to walk back to the alleyway he came from and thought about how could the league even destroy UA and the heroes, there was a few teachers there that some of the League members can eliminate but the rest of them were very strong and none of the League members could even match there power at all if they tried they'll definitely get hurt, and the teachers weren't the only ones that the league need to worry about, some of the students of UA are quite strong as well, especially the three students that Uraraka mentioned to Izuku, they were named The Big Three they were the top students that work together perfectly, the way Uraraka talked about them was like they were straight out of a comic book, especially the one named Mirio the way Uraraka described him made Izuku think of someone similar but he didn't know who it could be, as he was returning to the alleyway he bumped into someone that he didn't expect to see out here."

~Dabi~

"Out of all the people to bump into me it was you."

~Izuku~

"D-Dabi?, What are you doing out here?"

~Dabi~

"Well I need to get out of that damn Warehouse or else I go crazy, and I didn't know that you'll be out here."

~Izuku~

"Same here."

~Dabi~

"So did you walk too?"

~Izuku~

"No, Kurogiri was the one to sent me here and I'm going back to the alley he dropped me off to head back to the hideout."

~Dabi~

"Okay then I'm coming with you, my legs are killing me from walking so much."

Izuku and Dabi then begin to walk together back to the alley, during their walk Dabi asked why Izuku was out here and he explained everything, once they were finally in the alley Izuku contact Kurogiri to send them back, the first call went to voicemail which was weird, when Izuku contacts Kurogiri he always picks up at the first ring, Izuku try it again, but when he was going to call him a second time the portal suddenly appeared right in front of them, Izuku and Dabi then walk through but when they entered from the other side they noticed that they were in a room they never seen before.

~Dabi~

"Where the hell are we?"

~Izuku~

"I don't know."

~Kurogiri~

"We are in our new hideouts?"

~Dabi~

"New hideout?, What happened to that warehouse?"

~Kurogiri~

"It was destroyed."

~Izuku~

"By who?"

~Kurogiri~

"Tomura tell you once you report back to him."

~Izuku~

"Alright then, thank you Kurogiri bringing the both of us back."

~Dabi~

"Yeah thanks."

Izuku and Dabi then began to walk through a corridor, Izuku begin thinking who could've attacked the hideout, Dabi split apart from Izuku to find to find the others, Izuku walked into a room that was dimly lit and so Shigaraki sitting at a desk.

~Izuku~

"I'm back Tomura."

~Shigaraki~

"Good did you get the information we needed?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah I did, but can we forget that for now?, I want to know what happened to the hideout?"

~Shigaraki~

"Alright it's best that I tell you now."

Shigaraki then began to tell Izuku the whole encounter between him and the Yakuza boss that is named Overhaul and what happened to Magne and Compress left arm, Izuku wasn't raised from hearing that, he wanted to go straight after overhaul and kill him to what he's done, but he knows that if he did that then he'll be most likely killed, so he cool down and after he did Izuku told Shigaraki everything that Uraraka told him, after that Izuku left the room and went to go see the others, as he walks further to the corridor sees a room that is being lit by candles he enters inside and sees only five League members in there, Izuku approaches Compress.

~Izuku~

"Are you going to be alright?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Yes I will thank you for asking."

~Mustard~

"Those dam n sons of bitches I'm going to pay for what they did."

~Izuku~

"Yes they will, hey twice where is Toga at?"

~Twice~

"She said she needed air, so I think she's on the roof."

~Izuku~

"Okay thanks for telling me."

Izuku then proceeded to leave the room and began looking for the stairs that led to the rooftop, as soon as you found the stairs he proceeded to go all the way to the top once you open the door to the rooftop he saw Toga sitting there, he started to approach her  but when he was getting closer to her he heard her sniffling.

~Izuku~

"Toga."

As Toga turned around Izuku saw that she was crying, Toga leaped up and wrapped her arms around Izuku and begin crying in his shoulder, this was the very first time for Izuku to even see Toga cry, as Izuku was hugged her back he noticed the knitting he got here as a gift, seeing that made Izuku shed some tears.

~Toga~

"Izuku why did that bastard have to kill her?"

~Izuku~

"I don't know Toga, but I promise you that he'll pay for what he did to Big Sis Magne."

~To be continued~