Shigaraki's Master Plan

Once the three of them finally made it to to The hideout, Izuku took off his mask and begin carrying Giran inside Toga also followed them as well, Izuku screamed out for the other League members to come help, once they came to the entrance they saw the Giran leaning on Izuku, Spinner and Compress take Giran to another room so they can pass up his wounded hand, Shigraki came to the entrance and saw what was going on, he proceeded to walk up to Izuku.

~Shigaraki~

"What happened?"

~Izuku

"When we about to get the supplies and leave a hero showed up, Giran try to take him down but the heroes quirk, so that led me and Toga to fight him instead, luckily we beat him until the police came inside the Warehouse, but right before we're leaving I still have some clC4 to destroy any evidence that lead back to us.

~Shigaraki~

"Good, the last thing we need is heroes tracking where we are hiding out, but I take you got all the supplies that I sent you to pick up.

~Izuku~

"Yeah the truck is parked outside and it has everything that you asked for."

~Shigaraki~

"Alright good work."

Shigraki and then proceeded to go outside all of the things he asked for in the truck, Izuku and Toga followed him so they could see all the surprise too, shigraki open the back side of the truck and saw crates filled with supplies, he proceeded to get up onto the truck and opened each of the crates, Izuku joined him as well and from each crate that they opened it was just filled with c4, weapons, and food and clothing.

~Izuku~

"Tomura is all this supplies really necessary?"

~Shigraki~

"Of course it is, it's all part of a plan I have for those heroes in UA."

A couple hours later the rest of the league unloaded the truck and put all the crates inside of The hideout, once I was done Shigraki gathered all the League members that were inside The hideout at the moment, to tell them all about this special plan that he thought.

~Shigaraki~

"Alright everyone, I gathered all of you here to tell you a plan I have against those students and heroes of UA,  we have 10 crates filled with C4 and have military weaponry in our grasps, my plans to start some anarchy around the city but before we can do that we need more allies to join us, so I want all of you to go out and search for villains that want to destroy this society as well to complete their own goals, once we have enough to start an army then we will move towards the city with a little help from one of my masters other students, if you noticed on the news lately that big chunk of a mountain was destroyed due to a villain, well that villain is Gigantomachia he is one of the oldest students of my master, I will be coming here to join us in this war, so make sure all of you are prepared to fight for what you believe in, what I'm saying is are you with me in this war?"

~Izuku~

"You already know my answer Tomura."

~Shigraki~

"Always know I can rely on you Izuku."

~Toga~

"If Izuku is willing to fight with you then I am too."

~Mr Compress~

"I will join in this war and I'll make sure our victory is a great one as well."

~Spinner~

"If the teaching of staying never taught me anything then I will fight too to make sure we clean victory."

~Twice~

"Oh hell yeah let's do this, those heroes are not going to know what hit him."

~Mustard~

"All of you sound so dedicated to fighting this war, but I'm a bit frightened to know what will happen, but even so I joined the league so I can complete my own goals so that means I will join in this more and make sure that she'll read the last breath."

~Shigaraki~

"Good, all of you are truly the greatest villains of all times, and I know well our names will be written down in the history books, now let's play this game to the end."

All the league cheered for knowing that they are going to war with all the heroes and even the students of UA.

~To be continued~