On The Battlefield

As all the pro Heroes were heading to Gigantomachia location, Phantom was on top of his back with Dabi, Toga, Twice, mustard, and Spinner, compresses stay behind to take care of Eri while the rest of the league and the army move closer to the city.

~Toga~

"Wow, this so amazing."

~Twice~

"Yeah the view up here is breathtaking, I wonder if I jump off I could survive?"

~Mustard~

"Please don't jump."

~Dabi~

"So you think this is a wise decision to make Izuku."

~Phantom~

"Yeah it is, if we didn't start now then all the heroes would know what we were planning and known our location from those two who escaped from us."

~Dabi~

"You got a good point but, Tomura is still going through his treatments, he would have been very useful in this battle."

~Phantom~

"I know but things have changed, but I'm pretty sure that he would've wanted us to start the war if this situation happened to him."

Suddenly why they were talking about the situation that was going on right now Geten approached Phantom to tell him something very important.

~Geten~

"Phantom I have some news to relay to you."

~Phantom~

"Alright tell me."

~Geten~

"The heroes are heading this way right now while we speak, should I inform all the other villains to get ready to fight?"

~Phantom~

"Yes, and make sure they're prepared because we're going to give the heroes everything we got."

Geten return to the army to inform them about Phantom's hoarders, suddenly while they were getting close to the city Mount Lady grew in front of them and begin charging straight up Gigantomachia, but as soon as Gigantomachia saw her in his sights he began charging as well, Phantom and the league braced for the impact the impact, once they finally crashed into each other they began trying to tackle the other down to the ground, as they begin to fight their own battle Phantom then began to hear the army charging below."

~Phantom~

"So so we participate in the battle as well?"

But before any of the league could answer his question he heard something very familiar.

~Bakugou~

"DEKU!"

Phantom turned around and saw Bakugou leap off of the top of Mount Lady head and headed straight towards him by using his quirk to boost him closer, but as he was in midair Dabi winning front of fencing and aimed the palm of his hand straight at Bakugou, once he had a minute sites he released a big blast of blue flames straight at Bakugou, but when they were about to hit him they were suddenly blocked by a wall of ice, once the flames and the ice went away they saw that Todoroki was behind Bakugou the whole time, the buses and then land on Gigantomachia back and faced the league of villains.

~Bakugou~

"Let's do this icy Hot."

~Todoroki~

"Yes let's win this Bakugou."

~Phantom~

"Hmm, Toga, Twice, Mustard, Spinner, I want the four of you to get out of here now, me and Dabi will handle this."