Izuku's Plan

When the day came to finally begin the plan Izuku was with Mustard and Compress, the three of them just had to get rid of those who noticed them and get to the underground compound, but before they can even do that Izuku slipped away from Mustard and Compress, to play his part in his own plan that he informed with Toga and Twice, he found one of the SWAT that was patrolling the area and knocked him out, once he was knocked out cold Izuku took his uniform off of them and proceed to wear it, he was perfectly disguised as the other SWAT Izuku then went to the entrance where he saw some heroes and police officers go through so he can enter the underground compound as well, he blended in perfectly with the format Squad no one even expected a thing, as Izuku and the SWAT Squad move through the corridors they noticed that the walls begin to shift around which separated him from the squad of SWAT he was in which was perfect for him, so now that Izuku was separated from a SWAT he began to run around the corridors to find either Toga or Twice, but as he was running he heard footsteps coming from behind him, Izuku didn't know who could be so he hid in a small Gap inside the wall to let whoever was coming from behind him just to run past, but as he was hiding the gap he saw the same person and he saw go head to head with Stain, but he was in the company by a lengthy man green hair and some glasses on.

~Lemillion~

"Sir Nighteye shall we split up to cover more ground."

~Sir Nighteye~

"Yes I think they'll be an excellent idea Lemillion, but if you get in trouble make sure you contact me as soon as possible."

~Lemillion~

"I will Sir."

Once they left Izuku slipped out of that gap, and looks down the corner that Mirio run down to.

~Izuku~

"So that's a hero Uraraka told me about, and he's also the hero that in prison Stain."

Izuku really want to go after him but right now he couldn't, he needed to find Toga and Twice right away to see if his plan worked, so you proceeded to run through the corridors that kept on shifting but a minute he saw Twice and Toga.

~Izuku~

"Twice!, Toga!"

~Toga~

"Izuku you finally made it."

~Izuku~

"Of course I did, so did the part of my plan go well for the both of you."

~Twice~

"Yeah it went great."

~Izuku~

"Good, I want the both of you to get out of here as soon as possible."

~Toga~

"What about you?, Aren't you getting out here with us?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah I'll be behind you I promise."

But as soon as he said that the walls began to shift again which separated Izuku from Toga and Twice by wall coming between.

~Toga~

"Izuku are you alright?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah I'm fine."

~Twice~

"Kid we got to regroup get out here together now."

~Izuku~

"No, there's no time to do that, I want the both of you to get out of here right now I'll find another way out."

~Toga~

"But Izuku."

~Izuku~

"Just go now!"

~Twice~

"Come on Toga he better listen to him before we get separated as well."

~Toga~

"Alright, Izuku make sure you come back to us kay."

~Izuku~

"I will, I promise."

Toga and Twice then proceeding to find a way out, but why they were leaving Izuku proceeded to take off the SWAT uniform, once it was finally off he proceeded to fix his tie and reach into his vest to pull out his mask, he puts it on and instead of going to find an exit he proceeds to find Overhaul so he could have revenge against him, this was the one part of this plan that he did not tell Toga and Twice.

~Earlier in Izuku's plan~

Back at The hideout Izuku told Toga and Twice about his plan to get Eir out of there before the fighting even began, once the both of them arrived at the underground compound twice made a double of Izuku before he could even meet with overhaul and associates, while Toga and Twice were talking to  overhaul the double of Izuku went off to look for Eir, the devil then found her room and proceeded to pick her up began to move to the corridors even avoiding any guards that we're in his way by using his fade quirk, the double then waiting with Eir in the same place where twice made him, once Twice and Toga return to the double Eir was a bit scary to see, but double of Izuku calmed her down by telling her that the both of them are his friends, now that they Eir with them twice proceeded to take her measurements and made a double of her, so they then let the double of Eri run through the corridors so no respect anything, a few hours later the heroes and the police have arrived which was quite perfect for Toga and Twice, twice ordered the double of Izuku to quickly find a way out of the compounds and wait in a alleyway for the both of them to return.

~Phantom~

"Everything went perfectly as planned, now I could go after that bastard Overhaul, with no problems to worry about."

~To be continued~