The Attack Upon The UA Students

As all the league members waited in a warehouse for their time to attack the UA students at the camp, Izuku was sitting alone on the other side of the room, he contemplated on the thought of capturing Bakugou, as he thought about it he began to think that it might have be a good idea to show Bakugou what has truly become of Izuku, over these past months, but as they're waiting one of Kurogiri's portals open and what comes out of it is a lizard man dressed exactly like Stain, Izuku notice this and approaches him.

~Izuku~

"Hello there, can I ask who you are?"

~Spinner~

"O-oh hi there, my name is Shuichi Iguchi, but you can call me Spinner, and on your new member here."

~Izuku~

"Well welcome to the league Spinner, my name is Izuku Midoriya, but on the mission you will call me Phantom instead.

~Spinner~

"All right then."

Shortly after Toga into the room to tell everyone that there is a delivery from Shigaraki, she informs everyone that they should take these to the mission, after that Izuku went to go see all the equipment that Shigaraki has sent them, he noticed that there were only a few items for a few people but it was enough for all of them, some of them even had their own weapons so they were prepared themselves already, as as the sun begins to set Kurogiri showed up to take everyone to the campgrounds.

~Kurogiri~

"All right everyone, it is time to go."

~Dabi~

"Alright, let's go do what we're here for."

~Mustard~

"I can't wait to see what these UA students are capable of."

Has everyone began to walk through the portal Izuku was stopped by Kurogiri to pass a message to him from Shigaraki.

~Kurogiri~

"Midoriya, I have a message from Tomura."

~Izuku~

"What is it?"

~Kurogiri~

"He wants you to lead the Vanguard action squad on this mission."

~Izuku~

"W-what, why me?"

~Kurogiri~

"Well isn't it simple, your the only one he trusts."

~Izuku~

"Oh, al-alright then, I'll do my best to leave them all."

~Kurogiri~

"I know you will Midoriya."

Izuku then enters the portal and meets up with the league, they were a few miles away from the campgrounds, but they'll get there once the sun fully sets and it'll be a perfect time for them to attack in the darkness of the woods, once they finally arrived at the campgrounds they stood on top of a cliff looking over the area that all the UA students where.

~Izuku~

"Alright everyone, do you all remember the plan?"

Everyone answered Izuku's question with the solid yes but throughout all of them there was one he did not hear, he turned around and noticed that muscular ran off somewhere.

~Izuku~

"Wait where's muscular?'

~Dabi~

"No clue at all."