Our Great Escape

As Bakugou was going through the vents to find where Uraraka was being held, but as he was crawling through the vents he hurt Uraraka's screaming out for help, so he began moving towards her cry for help, once Uraraka's voice start to get clearer Bakugou saw her strapped in a chair in the vents, so he kicked event open and drop down to the room and quickly goes over to Uraraka.

~Bakugou~

"Damn round face what the hell were you thinking coming here."

~Uraraka~

"Well I just thought if I could find Izuku myself then."

~Bakugou~

"Listen to me finding that nerd is my job, you have nothing to do with this, so once we're out of here I want you to not interfere in my business with him, got it!?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I got it."

As Bakugou was trying to free Uraraka from the chair she couldn't help but to look at it and think about what Izuku told her about how he really died."

~Bakugou~

"Damn it these stupid chains aren't getting loose at all, I'm just going to blow them up so hold still."

Bakugou on on the chains and the shackles that were on Uraraka's hands, when she was finally free she got up and was about to ask Bakugou about what you heard from Izuku, but before she can even open her mouth the door suddenly flings open and that villain I was guarding the door enters.

~Villain~

"Stay right there you damn brats."

As he was getting closer to them Uraraka used her quirk on the big desk that was in the room, the villain then stops approaching just from c that big desk floating, she then grabs you and throws it straight at him which which makes him fly back on impact.

~Bakugou~

"Nice job now let's get the hell out of here before any other villains come."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah let's go."

Bakugou and Uraraka and then get into the vent to try find a way out without running into villains on the way, but once they begin calling through the vents Phantom returned to the office and saw the villain heat left the guard the door on the floor with a giant desk on top of him, but he noticed the vent was open so he knew that they were trying to escape from in there but he didn't follow them instead he went to go find Dabi instead.

~Bakugou~

"Damn he's been so cramped."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah they really are, but we have to keep moving or else they'll capture us."

~Bakugou~

"You don't have to tell me twice."

But as they were crawling through the vents they knew it began to get a bit warm inside, in a short second thing you can sweating bullets in the extreme heat that was coming coming through the vents, Bakugou looked behind him to see if uraraka we're still crawling with him, but once he did that he noticed some blue flames coming their way so he needed to think fast to get out of this situation before they get cooked alive in there, so he puts his hands on the side of the vents and began to use his quirk, and just from one exposure from the palm of his hand made half of the vents break and fall to the ground.

~Uraraka~

"Ow that really hurt."

~Bakugou~

"Yeah I did, well we can't complain we have to get out of here now before the villains can find out where we could be.