A Brand New Beginning

After Izuku death the war continued, as Shigaraki lead the league villains and army the heroes were on the brink of extinction, until Lemillion gathered up all the remaining heroes and lifted their hopes backup, the heroes begin rising up once again taking the fight to the villains ten times harder, but as some of the heroes pushed they ended up losing their lives, but that didn't stop time they kept fight no matter what, almost to the end of year they managed to finally take down Shigaraki and tone of his soldiers, some of the league members were captured but Toga and Eri manage to escape from heroes clutches, the war between heroes and villains finally over were finally over, but one day when Shigaraki and some of the League members were being transported to Tartarus, the transport truck was attacked by unknown nomu, it managed to flip the truck over and rip off the doors, it then took Shigaraki and the league members away deep into the mountains, after that they were gone without a trace to search for them, but that other side all of the heroes that fought in the war where thanked by the country and the citys, but during the ceremony Bakugou admit what he did back then to Izuku, many people were shocked to hear his confession, after that he was expelled from UA, but that wasn't going to stop his dream of being a great hero, luckily with the hero connections he's made during his time in school he managed to get help from hero's to train him.

~8 Years~

It's been 8 years since the war has ended, and today marks the anniversary of the end of that war, but even in those years Shigaraki or any of the other league members were not seen since that day they were taken by that unknown nomu, but recently there has been a new group of villains being lead by a young girl with silver hair and a horn on the right side of head, her group has been causing much trouble, the heroes try there best to stop her, but each time when they think they finally captured her, she ends up escaping mysteriously, with the brink of new villains on the horizon, it wasn't going to ruin the big parade celebrating the heroes victory against the villains in the war, many of the heroes that fought in the war were on flouts waving at there fans, but while the parade was going on, someone was watching over on top of a roof, the man look over the roof smiling at all the heroes fought in the war, he reached inside of his pockets and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, he pulled a cigarette out and placed it on his lips, he pulls out lighter that ones used to belong to a dear friend of his that lost his life in the war, as he lit his cigarette and began smoking he current help but to think about the good old days of 8 years ago, but that is shortly cut when the rooftop door swings open.

~Eri~

"There you, I've been looking everywhere for you boss."

~???~

"Oh, is that so?"

~Eri~

"Yeah I have, now come on the others are waiting for us."

~???~

"In a minute, I just e to enjoy the parade."

Eri looked down at the streets and made a face of discuss from seeing all of those heroes.

~Eri~

"I don't know how you could just look at them with a smile on your face?"

The man puts his right hand on her and looks at her with his warm smile

~???~

"Well it's because I'm not who I was back then, I'm a new man, but I'm always going to be a villain like you."

~Eri~

"Okay, I guess you are right, but to be honest I miss your old nickname."

~???~

"What?, I thought everyone liked my new nickname?"

~Eri~

"Well everyone else likes it but my."

~???~

"Oh come on it's a good nickname, I know Toga like it, why do you?"

~Eri~

"Well because a hero gave that name, and that her hurt you and I'll never forget that."

~???~

"Hey I gave myself that name because I want him to remember it, so could you please call me by my nickname interested of boss."

~Eri~

"(Sigh) Fin, Deku!"

~Deku~

"Hehe, There you go, now that wasn't to heard was it?"

~Eri~

"Yeah I guess not, but I still like Phantom way better."

~Deku~

"Yeah you and Mustard like that name, but this is my new name and I'm going to stay with it, now come on let's go back to the others are and have some fun in this parade."

~Eri~

"Kay, for a person that died three times, you are the greatest villains."

~Deku~

"Thank you, but I know that you will be the greatest villain next."

Eri smile from his my remark, the both of them then went back downstairs with the League that were prepared to take their path in this parade.

~Deku~

"Alright everyone lets give these heroes a show.

~The end~