The Meeting With Overhaul

After just a few days Shigaraki was finally going to meet up with overhaul to discuss what he has planned, Izuku went along with him just in case something was about to happen, at first thought Izuku did not like that Shigaraki was going to meet up with the bastard that killed Magne and destroyed Compress's arm, what do you have to keep that to himself right now the only thing that was important was to protect Shigaraki, once Izuku and Shigaraki arrived at the location better than taking into an underground stronghold with long corridors, Izuku kept his eyes open the whole time to see if it might be a trap, but they shortly answered a room where overhaul was sitting on a couch with two of his associates with him.

~Overhaul~

"Well well looks like you came after all and it looks like you brought one of your lackeys with you too."

~Shigaraki~

"Of course we can, and he is not my lacking he's my right hand so I think you should give in the same respect as you give me."

~Overhaul~

"Fair enough, how about the both of you take a seat right there and we can discuss my plan."

Shigaraki go ahead and sit on the couch but Izuku first to stand right next to the couch just in case, while Shigaraki and Overhaul were having a short conversation Izuku remain silent, but when Shigaraki wanted to ask overhaul something while he was reaching into his coat two of his associates jumped and we're about to attack him but when they did that Izuku quickly notice and instead of going for one of his associates keep proceeded to go for overhaul, he used his quirk fade to get real close to him and pressed a blade right against his neck.

~Overhaul~

"Hmm I can see why you brought your right hand with you now."

Overhaul's associates then notice that Izuku had his knife pressed against their their boss's neck.

~Shigaraki~

"Stand down Izuku, we didn't come here to kill anyone, nor did we come to start a war, I just wanted to know what this is?"

Shigaraki then pulled out some sort of Red bullet with a needle at the end of it.

~Overhaul~

"Alright then kurono, Mimic stand down, let's tell our new partner about what we're working on, but before we can do that I need your right hand to step out the room for a moment."

~Shigaraki~

"Why."

~Overhaul~

"Well the information that I have to tell you can only be discussed by me you and my associates, so I would prefer only we discuss it instead."

~Shigaraki~

"Fine then, Izuku step out of the room, everything would be fine."

Izuku listen to Shigaraki order and stepped out the room and waited next to it, but why Izuku was waiting he saw something off the corner of his eye, as he turned his head to see what it might be Izuku got a small glimpse of a little girl picking her head from a corner, Izuku proceeded to approach the corner to see if his eyes were correct, as he turned the corner he saw a little girl with gray hair and a horn, she looked very frightened and started backing away from Izuku but while she was doing that she ended up falling backwards, so Izuku kneel down and offered his hand to her.

~Izuku~

"Are you okay?"

The little girl looks scared at first but ended taking hold of Izuku's hand.

~Izuku's mind~

"What is a little girl like her doing here?, And why are her arms and legs all bandaged up?"

When she got up Izuku picked her up to ask you what you could be doing in this place but before you can even do that one of Overhaul's associates come up behind him.

~Kurono~

"So there you've gone, and it looks like that you found our little problem, no could you hand it over so I could put it back in a room."

Izuku didn't want to give her to him due to her trembling just from the side of him, but he had to, Izuku didn't want to make any problems with overhaul just yet.

~Kurono~

"Thank you for finding her, now let me bring you back to your room Eir, oh yeah I was told to tell you that you could go back in the room."

Izuku still didn't say anything but she needed to go back in the room, but well Shigaraki and Overhaul we're still talking, Izuku kept thinking about on what this little girl named Eir has to do with any of this.

~To be continued~