Who Is The Hero Killer

After the filled attempt of killing All Might at the USJ Izuku and Shigaraki have been figuring out what their next move should be but nothing came up, until there were rumors going around about some sort of hero kill, I was on the streets killing heroes for some reason, and Shigaraki wanted him to join the league to help them, so he went to go give Izuku A mission that he can surely handle by himself, so Shigaraki went to the one place that Izuku is at.

~Training room~

As Shigaraki enter the training room, it was completely pitch black, as he was walking deeper into the darkness he saw Izuku sitting down on the floor.

~Shigaraki~

"Izuku?"

~Izuku~

"Oh hey there Shigaraki I didn't hear you come in."

~Shigaraki~

"Can you tell me why you're sitting in the dark like some sort of vampire?"

~Izuku~

"Oh that's because I just finished some training and I want to rest with the lights off."

~Shigaraki~

"Okay whatever, I came here cuz I have a mission for you, one that I think you can handle on your own."

~Izuku~

"What's the mission?"

~Shigaraki~

"I know you've heard about that the so-called hero killer and I want you to find him bring them here so we can have a talk."

~Izuku~

"The hero kill? This... Amazing, once I heard what he was doing I've wanted to meet him and ask him some questions."

~Shigaraki~

"Well I guess this will be you chance but remember you need to bring him to me so I can talk to him."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I will."

~Shigaraki~

"Okay then first thing in the morning you go find him, but right now you look like crap so go get some rest."

~Izuku~

"Okay I'll get some rest then Shigaraki."

~Shigaraki~

"Good, make sure you find me quickly also the game over for both of us."

Shigaraki then left the training room with Izuku still sitting alone in the dark, but while he was sitting in the dark he thought about what he should say once he meets this hero killer.

~The next day~

Izuku got at 6:00 a.m. and got ready, he put on a black hoodie and practice notebook in his bag, but once he opened his door Kurogiri was standing in front of it.

~Kurogiri~

"Good morning Izuku, Shigaraki told me about your mission and I'll be transporting you to the last location where the hero killer was spotted."

~Izuku~

"Oh thank you Kurogiri, but what's Shigaraki going to do while I'm gone."

~Kurogiri~

"Tomura plan to watch the UA sports festival today."

~Izuku~

"I forgot that was today, but it doesn't matter right now I have to go find that hero killer."