Let's End This

After Bakugou got that message from Izuku's Mom, he knew what it meant, so he quickly rushed out of his house and begin running through the rainy neighborhood, a few hours later he made it to his previous School, he took a deep breath and began approaching the entrance, as he put his hand out to open the door he noticed that they were cracked open, so he gently opens the door, once he was finally inside he put his guard up just in case Izuku was planning a surprise attack or traps, but as he was roaming the halls he noticed arrows that were leading to the stairs, he walked up the stairs slowly until he finally reached the entrance leading to the school's rooftop, he put his left hand on the door knock and began thinking back on last time he opened the door to the rooftop, but he managed to shake it off and open the door, what's the door of the roof was finally open he saw Izuku leaning on the rails where he fell from.

~Izuku~

"You finally came."

Izuku turns around to face Bakugou.

~Bakugou~

"So have you called me here to ambush me with your villain friends?"

~Izuku~

"No not at all, I left the league today because there was something I needed to do on my own."

~Bakugou~

"And that is?"

~Izuku~

"It's revenge against you of course, the thought of revenge has always ran through my mind every single day, since I came back to life, now Katsuki Bakugou I'm only going to tell you once, are you ready to fight me?"

~Bakugou~

"Yeah I am, Izuku Midoriya."

~Izuku~

"Haha, it's been a long time since you called me by my full name, hmm, but I guess that doesn't matter now, let's finish what we started long ago."

~Bakugou~

"Yeah let's do this."

The both of them then straight towards each other, once they finally reached each other they begin during punches at one another, but the both of them saw the others attack and Brockton easily, the both of them continued fighting only with their fists and not using their quirks, but as they were fighting they noticed that the other has improved very much since their last fight on top of this rooftop, Izuku goes for a punch to the ribs butt fakes it and punches him in the face instead, but when he was punched in the face Bakugou grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground, once Izuku was on the ground Bakugou quickly got on top of him and begin charging up an explosion in his right hand, Izuku used his fade quirk to get away from him, but as the both of them had some distance with one another they didn't take their eyes off each other for a moment.

~Izuku~

"(Panting)I guess we're using quirk now huh?"

~Bakugou~

"(Panting) Yeah we are, this fight is not going anywhere with just our fists, so let's step it up."

~Izuku~

"Fine let's go beyond Plus Ultra, KACCHAN!"

~Bakugou~

"DEKU!"

Izuku began running straight towards him, but as he was running Bakugou was charging up an explosion that could finish him, but as he was charging up he had a flashback of when Izuku will always chase after him, but when he got that flashback it left him wide open which made Izuku get even closer to him, when Bakugou went back to census he knows that it was too late to fire his large explosion, so instead he puts he left arm out makes a smaller explosion that managed to hit the left side of Izuku's face, but that still wasn't to stop him, Izuku managed to push through the explosion and landed a punch to his ribs which made him go flying to the park, but as he was about to fall to the ground he managed to use his explosions to soften his landing, Izuku saw this from the school and jumped into the air towards the park, once he landed on to the park grounds, he looked around and saw area where Bakugou landed was was the same area worth he used to play with Bakugou back then, but as he was looking around the left side of his face began to hurt even more, the injury on his face begin slowly healing, but it stopped when Bakugou comes out of the trees shoots an explosion at Izuku's feet which destroys the ground.