Uraraka's Mystery Friend

After a couple weeks Uraraka and Izuku have been texting each other almost everyday, they usually chat about each other's day and when they should meet up again, some of the other girls in class have noticed Uraraka smiling and giggling when she get the message on her phone, they want to know who exactly she was texting over the phone, but every time they asked her she just said it was a friend she never said the name of the friend, out of all of them Mina was the most curious, she dedicated to find out who exactly this friend was.

~Mina~

"Hey Uraraka do you want to grab lunch together?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I'll love to."

As they went to the cafeteria to have lunch with each other, Tooru stayed behind and searched inside of Uraraka's school back for her phone, but while she was searching it wasn't in there.

~Tooru~

"Uraraka must have taken it with her."

~Tsu~

"What are you doing Hagakure?"

~Tooru~

"N-nothing Tsu."

~Tsu~

"Hmm you're looking for Ochako's phone aren't you?"

~Tooru~

"How'd you know?"

~Tsu~

"Because you told me. (Ribbit)"

Tooru felt so played when when she realized what Tsu just did.

~Tsu~

"Well if your trying to look for Ochako's phone, it's not going to be in there, she doesn't bring her phone to class she leaves it in her dorm room."

~Tooru~

"Oh is that so."

Tsu then left the classroom and went to the cafeteria to have lunch with Uraraka and Mina, once the day finally ended Uraraka went straight to her dorm room, once Uraraka was inside her room she quickly got her phone and noticed when she opened it that she had a text from Izuku, she began to reply to his text immediately but when she was halfway finished someone knocked on her door, Uraraka got up from her bed to see who it could be when she opened the door she saw that it was no one, but she was then suddenly tackled to the ground.

~Uraraka~

"Hey what's going on!?"

~Tooru~

"Ashido now!"

~Uraraka~

"Wait Hagakure?"

Mina ran into Uraraka's room and snatched her phone from her bed.

~Mina~

"I got it."

Once Mina finally had Uraraka's phone she saw the text that Izuku sent her.

~Mina~

"Now we could finally see who your texting with."

~Uraraka~

"What is that what you guys wanted to know?"

~Tooru~

"Well yeah you're always smiling and giggling when you get a message on your phone, we were curious of who you might."

~Uraraka~

"if you guys really want to know that badly then you should have just asked me."

~Mina~

"Oh, sorry about that."

Mina then helps Uraraka up and apologizes with Tooru, after that Uraraka begin telling them both about the person she was texting  and how they met.

~Uraraka~

"So that's who I'm texting pretty much."

~Mina~

"So this Ichiyo Ito  person, is he cute?"

~Uraraka~

"W-what?"

~Mina~

"Oh come on tell us what he looks like he must be a cutie since you enjoyed texting him so much."

~Toour~

"Yeah tell us I'm dying to know too."

~Uraraka~

"All right I'll tell you what he looks like, he has green messy hair, green eyes, and freckles on his face and he's a bit taller than me."

~Mina~

"The way you described him he must be someone that caught your eye, am I right Uraraka?"

~Uraraka~

"No he's just a new friend."

~Mina~

"Perhaps a new boyfriend hehe."

~Uraraka~

"No it's nothing like that."

~Mina~

"Hahaha I'm just messing around, can I see your phone for a minute though."

~Uraraka~

"What for?"

~Mina~

"I just want to see the messages between you two."

~Uraraka~

"All right here."

Once Uraraka handed her phone over to Mina, she suddenly started texting so fast that once Uraraka went over to see what Mina was texting him but she was too late and Mina sent I sent the text she wrote to Izuku.

~Mina~

"Well here you go."

~Uraraka~

"Ashido what did you text him?"

~Mina~

"Oh don't worry I just schedule a little date for the both of you."

~Uraraka~

"You did what?"

~Mina~

"don't worry I just text him that you want to go see a movie with me and that's all, and don't worry me and Tooru will be the ones to fix you up for the date."

Uraraka didn't know what to do In This moment, instead she let Mina and Tooru take charge.

~Villain hideout~

Back at The hideout Izuku read the text that Mina sent him, but thought it was Uraraka instead.

~Shigaraki~

"So how's that relationship with that girl?'

~Izuku~

"It's quite well I've learned quite a lot about her from my texts, and it looks like I'm going out to the movies I think this weekend."

~Shigaraki~

"Well when your out  make sure you get as much information about UA, once we have that will be even closer to to destroy that damn School."

~Izuku~

"Will do Tomura."

~To be continued~