Chapter 32

We sat on the port. "Ya know, Mom would tell me stories about how Dad would take her to this lake house he had in Amsterdam and he would sing her songs on his guitar... Amsterdam was actually where they got pregnant with me. In that lake house." She smiled and I took her hand, "Well I'm sorry that I don't have a guitar." I joked. Blue pursed her lips together and furrowed her eyebrows together, "I have my guitar in your car..." She got up and ran toward the car, popping the trunk and getting it.

She ran back to me and heaved in tiredness. She positioned the guitar in front of her. "I thought music wasn't your thing..." I laughed. "Shush, I learned when I was a little kid." She strung the guitar the chords. "This is the song Dad played for her.." She played the right string and started singing to me:

"It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon.

I saw a shooting star and thought of you.

I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew. If you were here, I'd sing to you.

You're on the other side

As the skyline splits in two

Miles away from seeing you.

But I can see the stars from America. I wonder, do you see them too?

So open your eyes and see

The way our horizons meet

And all of the lights will lead

Into the night with me.

And I know these scars will bleed

But both of our hearts believe,

All of these stars will guide us home--"

I smiled as she smiled back and strung the chords.

"--I can hear your heart on the radio beat

They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us.

Back to the time you were lying next to me.

I looked across and fell in love.

So I took your hand

Back through lamp-lit streets and dew. Everything led back to you.

So can you see the stars over Amsterdam? Hear the song my heart is beating too.."

She stopped and I kissed her lips softly. "Your dad sure knew how to romance.." Blue laughed and put the guitar down, "Yeah.. He sure did. When he loved her, I can't believe he's having another kid! I mean after all he did to Sierra. It's crazy!" She screamed at me. I agreed with her by nodding. "Maybe a baby is good for us--" Blue stopped me from talking, "No! Of course it isn't!" She spat. "You love Sam, right?!" I yelled.

"Yeah--"

"Then there shouldn't be any reason for you not to love this baby.. Who cares if it's Sierra's baby. I think it better be hers than Mom's... He clearly doesn't love her and I don't want her hurt anymore, Blue!" I yelled in desperation. She bit her lip and she curled a smile at the end of her lip, just like Brandon did. She pushed me in the lake and I fell in. "BLUE!" I screamed when I hit surface.

"RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, PURPLE!" She screamed back at me in joy and humor. She took her top off. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. "What?" She looked at me with attitude, I stared at her. "N--Nothing." She jumped in and I dunked my head underwater and grabbed her waist, pulling her in to me and kissing her body, pulling her to surface and breathing air. Kissing her neck passionatley and sucking on her collarbone as she moaned in pleasure.

I bit her skin, "You've been a bad girl..." I continued to bite her as I squeezed her butt with my hands, pushing her against my wet jeans. "I don't think we should have sex.." She put her hands on my shoulders, "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded and got out, put her blouse on picking up her wet hair, pieces falling down her face, covering her eyes a bit. Flawless.

She winked at me and she ran back to the house. I swam back to the port and ran after her in my wet clothes. He fell on the grass as I had her pinned down beneath me. She laughed loudly and I kissed her lips sweetly to shut up her annoying but amazing laugh. "Sgt. Kevin Diaz Foster?" I heard a voice and I got off Blue. I stood respectfully and saluted the man, properly. "Yes sir!" I yelled. "Stand down, soldier." He saluted me back and gave me a letter, "Thank you,"

He nodded and walked off, getting in his car and leaving the private property. "How did he know we were here?" Blue asked me. "I put this address as one of my mailing address.. Then I put Mom's new house address.." I opened the letter. "What does it say?" Blue asked. Me, the water from my hair dripped down my face as I attempted to read. "It's just a confirmation letter.." I smiled faintly. She hugged me. "I'm so proud of what you're doing for this country." We entered the lake house to dry off.