Chapter 16

Callie's POV

I fixed my dress, smoothing it out. People walked passed us into the Catholic Church. Brandon had to be in a wheelchair for a couple weeks to let him heal from his accident. I fixed his tie, "Even divorced, I have to fix your tie.. What a coincidence." He laughed at me, I pulled his shirt down and Taylor walked in. "Hey! It's starting in a couple minutes." I came around and pushed him inside and we sat calmly in the first row, Mat smiled happily and I congratulated him.

"Glad you guys could make it." He said, "Are my parents here?" I asked him. "They should be here soon." Matt told us. The priest came over and called Mat over, he stood by Jose and Ramón. Moms, Jesus and Jude made it. They sat next to me and I hugged Stef by the side. The music started and we all stood as Mariana took Mat's dad arm as he led her down the aisle. Hunter right in front, throwing rose peddles as they walked.

Mat ruffled his son's hair and Hunter stood to the side. Mariana took Mat's hand and they smiled at eachother with love and kindness. The priest spoke about love and peace and harmony. About how a happy marriage is beautiful and healthy, yada yada yada. Bullshit. My marriage was happy and beautiful and perfect for years until bad things happened. Bad things that altered my life, that made Blue go AWOL and do stupid things, maybe even kill the presidents brother-- My thoughts were interrupted by clapping.

I didn't hear the vows, when I looked at up, Mat and Mariana were kissing passionatley and the clapping continued. I soon clapped after, no one noticed my setback and I smiled happily for my sister and my ex husbands bestfriend. They walked off as everyone stood. Kevin grabbed my hand comfortly, I kissed his temple. Everyone began to slowly exit the church to head to the party, i wheeled Brandon in his wheelchair with Kevin right behind me.

------------

"Oh I'm so happy for you!" I hugged Mariana tightly to me. She wore a blue sparkly dress and Mat shook B's hand. He wasnt talking much, he was still having trouble but he could say some things with a big stutter. "I--its s-sssso great to s--sssee you both so h--haaa--happy!" He said to them. The doctor said his speech would return to normal with time but after this accident, I don't know how much time he had. We all cake and we all danced and had a good time even Kevin, who was worried about his adoption tomorrow danced and that was okay with it. "How are you feeling?" I asked him, as he sat down and some cake.

"Good. I hope tomorrow goes fast." He said to me, "It's a big day for you.. You should be happy!" I exclaimed to him over the music. "It won't be the without Blue, shes gone." He says. "Well... It was the best thing for you.. Plus, Graduation is on Saturday. You did it and I'm so proud of you." I kissed his hair and sat next to him. "Thanks, Mom." He told me.

---------------------

Kevin's POV

I put my nice suit on. I had this suit in my closet for the past 3 years, moving from Foster home to Foster home. I could finally wear it and it still fit me! I laughed a bit and a knock on the door. It was Sam, "Hey mate... You ready?" I was still looking in the mirror and I felt confident about this. "Yeah, let's do this." I walked out with her. Mom and Dad were waiting for me, "You look so handsome!" Mom hugged me tightly. "Y-yyyyou ready?" Brandon smiled at me as he wheeled his wheelchair to the car. Sam helped him in and put his chair in the trunk. "I think so." I laughed.

-----------------

We were waiting for the family to get here and the judge to finish his last case for us to enter. My social worker came in and talked to Callie and Brandon about how everything would go. Someone called my name and I turned, "Hey guys!" Grant, Dominic and Mark hugged me tightly. "Thanks for coming, guys." I said. "We wouldn't miss it, bro!" Grant put his arm around me and made me look at them, "We're your boys. We love you dude."

Callie came over and hugged me from behind, kissing my earlobe. "Nice to see you boys." She smiled at the guys. "Hey, Mrs. Foster." Mark smiled at her. "It's time, baby." She whispered in my ear. I grabbed her hand and everyone in our family followed us into the courtroom.

A/N: YAY FOR KEVIN!!!! What will ruin this beautiful moment?