Chapter 49

Callie's POV

Brandon told me that Blue had left. Sam was still trying to help me recover. "She's right, Cals. Don't interfere in her life. I know you wanna protect her but James is a good guy and just because he's a King, doesn't make him bad for her." He told me. "Bullshit! What do you know about love?!" I spit. Sam stayed out of this argument. "I know a lot if im capable of being in love with you yet be with another woman!" I screamed. "I still don't know why you chose that.." I whispered. "Because I have my reasons! I have my fucking reasons!" I screamed. "Daddy!" Eden walked slowly down the stairs and he grabbed her happily in his arms.

"More love for her than any of your other children--" I scoffed. "Don't start this again, Callie Jacobs." He warned. "Why not?! Because it's true?!" Brandon put her down and pushed me. I was tired of getting pushed around, I pushed him back and he lost it. He huffed in his breathe, balled up his fist and punched me in the face. I fell to the floor, I began crying frantically. "I love all my children and I know I fucked up with them so why don't you start being a mother and stop questioning me!" He spat, I held my face and I noticed I was bleeding from the corner of my face.

I stood. "Do you like this? Do you like to hurt me?!" I screamed. Sam grabbed Eden before this got to physical. "YES! Yes, I do because you deserve it! You've always deserved it. Blues right... You're just an ungrateful bitch." He said to me. He took Eden in his arms and left the house. Sam walked over to me and cleaned the blood off my face. "You're a fabulous mother... You're a great mother." She whispered. "Am I?" I asked.

I ran out and pushed Brandon. He stood from the ground and slapped my face, I tackled him and punched his chest, making him cough loudly but that didn't stop him. He grabbed my hair and he punched my face with his fist, making my nose bleed. "Daddy!" Eden screamed at him from her car seat and he looked at me with hate. My eyes got watery, "Please..." I whispered, Brandon looked at me and then at Eden. "Don't let your daughter see you like this..." I whispered.

"Close your eyes, baby." He husked at her. She put her hands over her face and he slammed my face into the ground and someone grabbed him off me, "LET ME TAKE HER! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET, YOU STUPID GIRL!" He screamed and I heaved in fear as Mat and Taylor dragged him away from me. Sierra was accompanied by them too, taking Eden out her car seat and holding her closely.

"This isn't you, B!" I yelled. "If you knew me then you would know that this is me! This is who I am, you married the wrong man, bitch!" He screamed. Mat held him strongly as he tried to free himself and hit me again. "Let him go! Let him go! We're gonna finish this. Wanna kill me? Let's do this!" I screamed at him. Taylor looked at me in reassurance and I nodded. Mat let him go and he took his shirt off in anger, my name gleamed with sweat on his chest in tattooed ink.

I put my hair up and he approached me, pushing me lightly. He smirked thinking he'd win. "There are rules!" Mat cried. "No weapons and no hitting below the waist." Brandon looked at Sierra, "Take Eden inside.." Sierra listened and I punched him, he took it like nothing and he punched me, I felt my jaw dislocate but it was still intact. I jumped on him and got ahold of his hair, slamming his head against the car window, making the window shatter.

His forehead bled. "BITCH!" He screamed, he tossed me off him and I fell. He grabbed me and kicked my stomach, making me wince in pain. I grabbed his leg and twisted his ankle, not hard enough to break it. I stood and I kicked his face until it bled feverishly. He punched my stomach and he took my breathe away as I fell on my knees. His hand became full of my hair and I gritted my teeth.

"Do you like this? Do you like to hurt me?" I asked him. "Yeah," he punched my face, Brandon grabbed a gun and pointed it to me. Would he really kill me? Sierra ran over to us as he cocked the gun and she pushed him away from me. "NO! No, B. Stop!" He put the gun down and Mat took it from him. Taylor helped me stand and I heaved in pain and tiredness. Brandon looked at me.

"Fuck you." He scoffed at me and took his shirt from the ground and got in his car, leaving my house. Sierra looked me and opened her arms to hug me. I approached her and hugged her tightly. I cried on her shoulder and she patted my hair as I held her tightly to me. "Thank you," I told her. "No problem." She smiled and Sam came out with Eden. "I'll take your sister home.." Sierra buckled up Eden in her car seat.

"You look like shit. He fucked you up." Sam said, Sierra gave her a stern look. I chuckled and Mat played with my hair, "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded and went back into the house, my lip quivered as a few tears escaped my eyes. Sam came in after and she grabbed me and hugged me as I cried on her.

Sierra's POV

I came into the house and put Eden on her playmat with her blocks and toys. "Brandon!" He came down from upstairs, he had scratches all over his shoulder from Callie. "Why would you fight her?!" I screamed. "She wanted too. I wasn't going to let her down.. I won. She needs to back off, Sierra!" He spat at me. "Yanno, maybe she does.. Maybe she needs to stay out of your life and Blue's but you didn't need to fight her..... You wanna fight me too because last time I checked, I can kick your ass!" Brandon smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah. You can." I looked at Eden, she curled up on the playmat and fell asleep. I smiled and I put a blanket over her, she curled up to her toys and slept soundly. I looked at me, "What you did to Callie was awful but I can admit... You look sexy with all those scratches." I bit my lip and I noticed his weak body, his pale face and pale smile. His eyes were dying but in that moment I was completely oblivious to it. Brandon grabbed me, "Oh yeah?" He husked sexily.

"Yeah.." I bit my lip again and he kissed me, pulling me toward me. He picked me up like if he was crossing me over the threshold and he took me upstairs, he laid me on our bed. "Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you. I'll be gentle. Don't you scream." He bit my skin and made me moan and made me feel like the woman he loved.

Blue's POV

After I woke up. Sam called me and told me about Mom and Dad fighting in the front yard. That would've been an amusing sight. I sat up on the bed and James handed me a cup of coffee. "I don't have a soul?" He whispered at me, his voice was ragged like he hadn't slept all night. I saw the cold stare in his eyes from lack of sleep. "That's not what I meant.." He leaned forward and pressed his hands on my thigh.

"What did you mean then?" His face inches from mine. I lost my breathe and my nose flared. I couldn't answer him and I felt like I was gonna be in trouble if I did.