Chapter 35

I ran through the hospital and found Sam, Blue, Callie, Mat, Mariana and the guys in the waiting room. "Mr. Foster?" The doctor called on me, I heaved in exhaustion from running, "Your wifes about to start pushing..." Goosebumps went down my body when he called Sierra my wife, I could never marry her. But I could be with her. I opened the door and came into the room, holding her hand.

The nurse went in between her legs. "Okay, Sierra? I need you to take a really big push..." She yelled as she pushed down hard against the hospital bed, squeezing my hand. Sweat pouring down her forehead. "Push! Push! Push!" The nurse yelled at her, Sierra took breathes and pushed and pushed loudly as you could hear her screams from down the hallway. "I see the head! Keep pushing!" Sierra laid back on the bed and shook her head, "I can't.. I can't push anymore.. It hurts to much.." She whispered to me.

"Baby, look at me. You have to push.. You have too.." I cupped her face and kissed her lips, she looked at me and breathed in, arching her back forward and pushing me hard against the bed. "There ya go! Keep going, keep going!" The nurse yelled. I kept my hand on her back and she pushed down aggressively. The doctor got ahold of the head, Sierra kept pushing and then came the shoulders and the she just slid out.

She screamed, crying loudly. I cut the cord that attached her and Sierra, the nurse wrapped her in a pink blanket and handed her to Sierra. The nurse wiped the sweat off her forehead as Eden cried and laid on her chest, "Hi baby... Hi baby girl. I'm your mommy." Sierra began to cry tears of joy and I pulled the blanket down to see her face, "She has my chin." I pointed out.

"Oh god.." We laughed together. "I'll go to tell them." They took Eden from Sierra and weighted her. 10lbs 6oz. She was a fat baby! I walked out and saw Callie stand as she saw me. "She's healthy. Both of them." The boys huddled around me in excitement. "Can we see her?" Sam and Blue asked, wanting to see their sister. "Not yet.." I laughed, kissing both them. I looked Callie, i nudged my head to the left so she could follow me.

We both entered the room and she saw Sierra. Callie and her didn't get along very well but I hope they would both put their differences aside and be happy for eachother. "Congratulations." Callie sat down with her and they had a nice conversation, I don't even think they noticed I left.

Callie's POV

I sat down with her, I didn't notice B had left. Sierra sat up on the hospital bed. "Congratulations." I smiled and she smiled at me. "I know we've had a really really bad time around eachother because you got the man I wanted and you had another kid with him..... I just want you to know, I'm not mad anymore." Sierra looked at me with caution. "Your not?" I shake my head, "I'll love Eden like I love Sam and my own children. I only want Brandon happy and if it's with you then I can't oppose in that."

Sierra takes my hand and pulls me in, hugging me tightly and I embrace her back, smiling as I pull away. "Thanks." She whispers, I chuckle and I leave the room.

Brandon's POV

"Girls? you can see her, c'mon..." They followed me to the baby room where they held all the babies in little beds. I pointed to her and they both awed in happiness. "Oh my god! Awwwww! She's so cute!" Sam exclaimed. Eden had dark little hair with chunky fat cheeks and a far chunky body.

"She's so big!" Blue pressed her nose to the glass, "I know right!" They both admired their sister and Callie came up next to me. "So... How was the talk?" I asked her. "Good. I let her know how I feel and I think she really understands..." I smiled and the girls noticed us, they smiled and walked off. "How do you feel toward Eden?" I asked her.

"I can't hate an innocent child for something she had nothing to blame for... She's beautiful and innocent and she's gonna be a great kid. I'm so proud of you." She tells me. Callie looked through the glass, "She's beautiful. Fat." Callie laughed, "10 pound!" I exclaimed. "10?! Blue didn't weight as much as her.." She said. "That's cause I resorted you to water and Indian food."

We both laughed and we both looked at Eden through the glass, she squirmed and moved about, her eyes closed, sleeping soundly. "You did good, B." She took my hand in hers and she squeezed it. I moved myself closer to her, kissing her hair and keeping our hands intertwined. "I did good, Cals?" I asked her. "Yeah, you did good."

---------------

Blue's POV

I walked up to his porch. "I'm sorry I'm late. My step mother just had her baby so I was there with my family." I told him. He had a cigarette in between his lips, "A little sister?" I nod and he grabs my hand. I lean down and kiss his lips. He takes me inside and pushes me forcefully on the couch. "You were late, Blue Marie. Take your clothes off." He rasps at me.

I take my clothes off and smile at him. He keeps his shirt on and takes the cigarette out of his mouth, getting ontop of me. His brown eyes melt into mine, that Johnny Cash look in his eyes. He spreads my legs open. His hand slips into my panties and feels my warmth, "You're so wet for me, Blue Marie." I bite my lip and close my eyes in ecstasy. "Fuck me..." I whisper in lust. He winks at me and gets off. "Not so fast..."

He takes his belt off and it lands on the floor. "No ones here so I want you be loud... I want you to scream my name and I want you to like it, understood?" I nod at him as I proceed to bite my lip. He takes my face in his hand and he kisses my lips passionatley, taking my lip in between his teeth, I moan and his hand carresses my thigh.

"Fuck me..." I demand. "So demanding, Blue. It's hot." He winks at me again, getting ontop of me, he rips the condom foil and puts it on, thrusting into me. OH GOD! FUCKING SHIT! HE WAS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED!

I moaned loudly as I cling to him and kiss him on his jawline and throat as he has me sitting up and taking me in, making me feel like a real woman. No one made me feel like he did. "Take your shirt off.." I tell him, I know he doesn't like it but I ask anyway. "No..." He husks and continues to fuck me intensively.

A/N: Well..... Lol