Chapter 38

I rolled on the bed, the sheets were black and soft. The pillows were warm and creamy. James opened the curtains and smiled at me. "Good morning," I chimed. He kissed my forehead. "Hey so there's a car out there, my guys says it's been out there all night." I sat up on the bed and had a look terror in my eye, getting up. I was nude and I looked out, seeing his car not that far from the main gate.

"You look fabulous.." James snickered at me. James Jefferies. My boyfriend. He was a white boy. He had brown eyes, Johnny Cash eyes as I called them. His hair was slick brown, it stood up most of the time and he had tattoos, covering his whole body, James had full lips, a built body, little freckles around his nose and cheeks, when he smiled, his lip curled up and he bites his lip simultaneously. We've known eachother since Shield was married to my mom and he always had a crush on me but he finally he had the courage to ask me out and he did. I've been happy ever since!

When he was mad, he huffs his breathe at you and holds it in... But when he was angry with me, he fucked me. Hard. And I couldn't complain because the man was incredible! Yet, when he wasn't mad... We still had sex because what adult couple doesn't have sex? He loved to dress like a bad boy. Yah know, the bad boys with jeans, leather jacket, flannels, plaid shirts and a cigarette in their mouth. He was a marvelous man.. Oh a wonderful man!

I was still naked and he was wearing boxers with no shirt, revealing his complete tattooed body and awful burn marks on his chest, I never ask him how he got those heavy burns because it seems traumatizing so I have to deal with the curiosity. I sat on him as he kissed my naked chest and sucked, going over the purple hickeys he gave me last night. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he tried to pull his underwear down. James threw me on the bed sexily as I laughed and he dropped his boxers.

"Oh yeah, baby.... Cum for me." He entered me right away and I moaned loudly, nearly screaming as he put his hand over my mouth. "If you scream, I won't let you cum.." He let me go and I bit my lip and he thrusted hard in me. The passion and his morning sweat all over me, made me hold onto the railing on the bed as he pulled on my hair. He stopped. I sighed in sadness.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined. He got up and threw me my robe. "Go check on that car.." He winked and I stood, putting the robe on. He smacked my ass as we walked down the 4 flights of stairs. "You know who it is?" James raised his eyebrows at me. "It's my idiot brother.." I growled in annoyance. I walked out and the men opened the main gate for me, I walked to the car and banged on the window.

Kevin woke up, looking at me in terror. I gave him a dirty, disbeliefed look my face. He rolled the window down. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?!" I laughed and scoffed at him in disbelief. "WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE! IM A GROWN WOMAN, KEVIN!" I spat. He got out the car, and he grabbed me angrily.

"NO! You're MY woman!" He spat in a raspy voice. "Hey!" Kevin looked behind me and I turned. "Let the lady go..." James came up behind me and grabbed me away from him. "No.. I don't think so, she's coming with me!" James pulled out a gun and Kevin put his hands up in defense. "PUT THAT AWAY!" I screamed at him. He ignored me. "You're on private property.. So I suggest you leave your sister alone and get out of here.." James winked at him, he was funny too. Sarcastic as hell and it made me love him even more.

"C'mon, buddy... I don't wanna hurt you. Leave." Kevin bit his lip in anger and James huffed at him, putting his hand in a fist, protecting me. Kev looked at me. "I'll see you at home.. This isn't over!" He screamed at me. Kevin turned the car around on the road and drove away. I let out a breathe of relief. "You weren't actually gonna shoot him, were you?" I asked James. "Of course not, babygirl." He kissed my hair and we walked back to his house.