Chapter 64

Brandon's POV

Sierra kicked me out of the house so I was living with Callie in the meantime. She allowed it and we were now just friends so it wasn't awkward. I saw Eden every day when she came by but it wasn't the same. Sierra walked through the door and Eden saw James. "James!" She yelled loudly, she ran to her cousin and they played on the floor. "Want some coffee?" I asked her.

"No, I'm fine." There was silence for a moment as we walk into the kitchen. Callie and Sam were in the living room with the kids. "Are you ready to stop acting foolish and come home? I didn't wanna kick you out, baby." She tells me. I nod, "I know you didn't but you had no choice, right?" I chuckle. "Yeah... Actually I did. You could've stopped acting like a little fucking kid and get your shit together, B!"

I slam the cups in the sink and they shatter. "ME ACTING LIKE A KID?!" She was startled and she took a step back from me as I heaved angrily, looking back at her. "REALLY?!" I turn to her and push Sierra against the wall. "You said you would never hurt me, B... Don't do it.. Don't." She cries. I heave in anger. "You hurt Callie, but you promised me--!" She screamed at me. I close my eyes, exhaling sharply.

Moving out of her way, I grab her waist and pull on her. Sierra refuses to kiss me and I grab her by the back of her head, "No.. No. Kiss me.. Please, kiss me. I need you, Sierra Millian. I need you. Here. With me." I press my nose to her cheek and my lips close to hers. She bits her lip and pulls me into her.

Her saliva moved with mines and her tongue entered my mouth as I pushed her head toward me some more. She pulled me away and our lips seperated. She smiled wickedly. "Do you think this is a game?" I rasp, sexually frustrated. "This is Callie's house... We aren't doing this now. You left, remember?" I frown and she stands at the other side of the kitchen. "I need you..." I plead.

"You don't need me. You don't need Callie either. You need to stop acting so foolish and grow up and stop putting your child in danger--!" I grabbed her angrily to make her not leave the kitchen. "THATS WHY YOU LEFT, B! BECAUSE YOU PUT EDEN IN DANGER! YOU KNOW IT. EVERYONE KNOWS IT SO STOP ACTING LIKE THE VICTIM! THE ONLY VICTIM HERE IS EDEN!" She screams.

Callie now stands st the kitchen doorway. "I just wanted to know if everything was fine.." Sierra looks at her, "Everything's fine. I was just leaving.." She leaves and my nose flares, I look at Callie. "I love my children..." I whisper. "Then fight for them." She advices. I nod and run after Sierra, she grabs Eden in her arms. She was startled.

"I LOVE MY CHILDREN! I DO BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MY LIFE, OKAY?! MY LIFE AND I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT SO YES! I AM SORRY FOR HURTING HER... AND THAT IM A GIGANTIC FUCK UP AND YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER FORGIVE ME, SIERRA MILLIAN BUT I LOVE MY CHILDREN AND NO ONE CAN EVER TELL ME I DONT!" I scream at her.

Her lip quivers and I look at Eden. "I love you.. I do, Eden. I love you so much." I bite my lip in frustration and she hugs me, wrapping her arms around my neck and I grab her from Sierra. She kisses my neck and my cheek. I smile and I feel relaxed with her in my arms, Sam looks at me with her arms crossed, leaning against the staircase. "I love you too, pops." She winks and wiped her tears away.

She walks over to me and I hug both my girls tightly to me. Relaxation. "You ready to come home?" Sierra asks me. I let the girls so and I smile at her, walking to her and pushing her lips to mine in love and passion. "No..." I say. "I should stay with Cals and Sam. She needs me, they need me." Sierra smiles and hugs me. "Take all the time you need." She leaves with Eden and I look at James, I sit with on the carpet. "You think I did good job?"

He looks up at me with his lip pouring out. Just like his mother, he smiles and crawls onto my lap. I take him in my arms and look at Callie, "Blue did good?" I ask. I remember it was the first thing she told me after Eden was born, Sam overlooked. "Yeah, she did good." She blushes and I kiss her forehead. JB giggles at us and I feel complete.

For Now.....

---------------------

A couple days later... Blue had returned back home with her son and husband and Sierra and me were on good terms. I started having chest pains, really really bad chest pains. I called Robert to see if he could help me. "You can come to the ER, I'll see what I can do." He told me. "I can't drive... It hurts really bad." I lean against the bathroom sink in pain. "I'll pick you up." He assures me. "Okay--" I groan in pain. "--Remember! Don't tell anybody about this." I warn. He hangs up and I try to breathe.

I begin to cough and the blood is starting to turn into black red tar. I spit out into the sink and it leaves a disgusting after taste in my mouth. I can't control my coughing anymore, my throat is on fire and I press the palm of my hand against my chest, heaving, spitting out more blood, coughing it up on the floor. A knock on the bathroom door. "Foster!" It was Robert.

He opens the bathroom door and sees my body, my face, my composure, my demeanor. "Holy shit, Foster. You've let yourself go." He jokes and gets ahold of me, helping me downstairs. "Thanks for helping me, Quinn." I gulp and he sits me down in his car, revving the car up and pressing on the gas. "Where is everyone? They just left you home alone?" He asks me. "The girls took Eden to the fair so yeah, I was home alone."

The nurses put an IV on me and runs some test on my infections. Blood test, X-rays, anything. They connect me to the oxygen because it was hard to breathe, it was hard to even stand. I lay in bed for 5 hours when Callie calls. "Hey, where are you?" I croak my response, "I'm with your father.. Robert and me have decided to go fishing for the weekend." I say. "Fishing? Since when do you like fishing?"

"It's a thing he's gotten me into... I'm fine, Callie." She hesitated. "Are you sure? Your voice.. It's croaky." She notices. "I have to go.." I hang up and put my phone down, Robert comes in with the blood work and other results. "I told Callie we went fishing so if she asks--?" He nods at me and gives me a firm smile. "Don't worry. I won't tell her anything.. Uhm, you'll be here all weekend to keep an eye on the progression of your infection but due to this results, it's getting worse." He tells me.

"The medicine.. The injections, they're aren't working anymore?" I ask. "They are... They're keeping it at bay but the infection has gotten stronger and the medicine is becoming a nuisance. It's hopeless, the infection is progressing." He tells me. "Well you need to give me something stronger! You need to help me out here, doc--!" He stops me.

"As I recall... It's you who wants to die. I'm only stopping the infection from spreading as much as possible. You have asked me to keep this from your family and your loved ones but I can't help anymore. There isn't anything else I can do." I shake my head in desperation. "No.. NO! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING!" I scream. "There is one thing...." He whispers. He approaches my bedside and leans into my ear. "Pills.."

I look at him confused. "What's so bad about pills?" I ask. "They're pills not ever prescribed to patients because of the lengthy effect they have." He tells me. "What do they do?"
"They keep you alive... They keep the infection in your lungs small, it doesn't reduce it but it keeps you well. With the creation of this medicine, it can keep you alive for another 4 years? If you stay on the track with the injections, of course. 3 times a day and 3 pills, 2 times everyday and every night." Robert says. "What's the lengthy side effects?" I bite my lip in nervousness.

"Long periods of dizzyness, long periods of bloody coughing, faint spills, you can go at least 2 days without eating due to appetite loss, dry mouth... I think the only good thing these side effects have is arousation. So lots and lots of sex is useful. It tires you out and you sleep more, sleep and barely eat. What fun!" He jokes sarcastically.

I nod at me and agree. "Still... You have to stay in the hospital during the weekend. I can give you the medicine now and I'll see how you do on it, then you can go home Monday." He smiles warmly and leaves the room. These fucking pills were my last hope. My last hope to stay with my family. Although I wanted to die and I knew it was almost time, I wanted to spend as much with them as possible. I wasn't going down without a fight.

A/N: are you all scared for Brandon as much as I am?