Chapter 29

****AFTER THIS CHAPTER! FOLLOW THE RULES IN MY AUTHORS NOTE. (I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL) THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LOVING MY WRITING AND THIS STORY****

I kept my distance from Kevin for now. Mat and Dad knew the truth now and my only way to make sure he doesn't tell Mom is if we keep our distance. Sam knew but she refused to talk about it, I pushed her up against the wall. "They know!" I spat. "What?!" She yelled. "Dad and Mat... They know!" Her eyes widen and she gasped. "Oh my god! What happened?!" She took me into her room.

I locked the door. "He freaked! He hit Kevin... I cleaned him as I much as I could. I'm scared he's gonna tell my mom!" I yelled. Sam tried to calm me down. "Just calm down, okay? He won't.. He's Dad. Work before Family." She told me. "That's what I told Kevin." I said. We left the room and she put her arm around my arm to support me. I smiled faintly and I looked Mat when we made it to the lobby. He refused to look at me.

"Mat?" I spat. "Hi, Blue.." He didn't look at me. "Look at me." I demanded. Sam gave him a smug look and he kept his head down, "I have stuff to do." He left in a hurry to the other side of the lobby. Kevin walked over to us, "What's up?" Sam asked me. She was still holding onto my arm, he winked at her and she let me go, leaving us alone. "Mat's giving you the trick too?" Kevin nodded. "Dad's mad.." I scoffed, that didn't surprise me. "I can see he hasn't told Mom so we're okay." I said. "Yeah! For now!" He spat at me quietly, "Calm down.... It's all about calm." I instructed.

I looked around the huge lobby. Mom wasn't around, just Dad, Sam and Mat. "Give mama some sugar." I whispered sexually, approaching him. He cupped my face and kissed my lips softly, we moved in unison for a couple seconds. Dad saw us making out and I pulled away from Kevin as he held me by the waist. Dad walked over, he looked like he was trying not to get pissed. "Blue... You know my motto, right?" He rasped. I nodded, "Work before family." I repeated to him. He nodded, "You know what that means, right?"

We both stayed silent. "That means I don't give a fuck what happens here because I have a mission to take care of protecting you! So you tell me right now, you want me to help you or not." He crossed his arms and I stood straight. "Yes, sir." I said. "Then this stops-- whatever you have. Stop it! Or you're on your own with Ortiz." I gasped a bit and Kevin let go of my waist. "Am i understood?" Kevin nodded.

"If I see this again, I'll be forced to tell your mother.... And you don't want to know what will happen with Kevin if she does." He told me, he threatened us. Kevin gulped. "Get to work..." Sierra came out of the elevator with Mom. Sierra kissed Dad's lips and I hugged Mom tightly to me. "So should I call you step mommy?" I teased Sierra. She grinned. "No," I laughed with her. Dad instructed them over to Mat and they both left.

I pulled Dad back and Kevin stayed still. "I don't care if you tell Mom.. I'll tell her." Kevin pinched my skin and i reacted to the pain by saying, "Ow!" I looked at him with a mad attitude. Dad laughed at us, "You tell me how that goes..." He rasped, walking away. "Blue! You can't tell Mom!" He spat. "She's different. She'll understand... She's a real parent." I rolled my eyes at him. Kevin gave me a sad look, "You still hate him, huh?" Sam called us over. "Kinda..."

------------------

"Sam? Blue? You get the east boarder roof. Shoot from the top.. Cover your mothers." Dad instructed. I picked up the rifle and strapped it on my shoulder. Me and Sam got out of the car, "Be safe, sweetheart." Mom told me, I kissed her cheek. Kevin got out of the car and took my hand slowly, Dad pulled the window and looked as we interacted. "Be safe, I'll be here.." I smiled and I kissed his cheek, he blushed. "Move out! Now, Blue!" Dad screamed. Kevin got back in the car.

Sam and me ran to the east alley and climbed the ladder. I leaped over the railing and ducked, going over to the edge of the roof and pointed my gun. Sam did the same and laid next to me, "Dad said 10:21. That's when they'll come." We saw the car park behind the big garbage can that had a recycling label next to it. Sam kept checking her watch and we saw Ortiz watch show up in his car.

Mom and Sierra got out and made eachother presence in the battlefield. Ortiz showed up and all 3 of them were a couple feet from eachother. "1 minute..." Sierra whispered. "I don't think so...." A gun pressed against the back of head. "Let the guns go and stand." We put our hands up and stood. 2 men pressed up against us and tugged on our arms. "We've been waiting for this moment, Blue." I still had the chip in my ear. "FUCK!" Dad screamed. "MOVE OUT! PLAN B! I repeat... Plan B!" I saw Kevin get out of the car and start shooting. Mom and Sierra started shooting and ducking behind things. Sierra punched one guy in the face with her elbow. I tripped the guy that was holding me and I took Sam's hand and we ran, jumping off the building.

Ortiz spun around and I tried punching him. His face was already messed up because of Cynthia. He blocked me and Kevin shot at him, Ortiz' men shot back at him and Dad. 2 minutes of passed and there was already 10 dead people on the ground, Mom and grabbed Ortiz by the hair and slammed him against brick wall. Dad put a gun up to his head. "Last words?" Dad snarled. Paul looked at me with eyes of regret.

"I always loved you, Blue..." Dad shot him in the head and his brain splattered all over the dark concrete wall. He fell dead to my feet. My body shook, I had actually witnessed this. I began to shriek in fear and sadness. Kevin ran over and grabbed me, kissing my hair. Dad overlooked with judgemental eyes as I cried into his shirt. Sierra and Sam broke his headlights and license plate. "Do the honors, kid." Mat handed me the gasoline tank.

I shook my head. "I can't.. I can't do this anymore--" I shook my head one finale time and threw up angrily by Kevin's feet. Mat frowned and Kevin grabbed the gasoline tank and poured it all over the black police car. Mat flicked the lighter on and the car caught on fire. It burned to ashes. Mom came over and held me, I cried some more. "Blue?" I looked up. "Hey, dad.." I whispered. He extended his hand and I grabbed it, he pulled on me gently to follow him and he took me to a port, where the creek lied.

"Why'd you bring me here? We should go... We should leave--" Dad stopped me from talking, his eyes were invested on the glimming creek. "You said you couldn't do this anymore.." He repeated "Dad... I saw a man die in front of me. His brain-- It splattered all over the wall. I don't know how you could deal with that.. How you lived!" I screamed. "Blue! If I die, it's your job to take my place!" He screamed. "Don't ever say that... You aren't gonna die and I'm gonna play softball now. I can't take your place.... Good thing you have 2 daughters, huh?" I rolled my eyes and began to walk off. He pulled me back.

"Blue, God dammit! I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and right now is not the time to judge me--!" He screamed. I pressed my fingers to my nose and turning from him to giggle a bit, "Then be honest!" I spat. He opened his mouth to speak and nothing came out.. It was silent for a bit. "I can't be...." He whispered, his eyebrows squeezed together as if he was concentrating. "Then there isn't anything to talk about--"

He pulled me back again and I groaned. "They're waiting for us!" I yelled. "I don't care. Blue.... This thing with you and Kevin--" I laughed and bit my lip with attitude, shaking my head. "I'm gonna tell Mom, okay? But you have to realize that this isn't the priority! You still love her and I have no idea what you're doing with Sierra Millian!" Dad grabbed me and shook me angrily.

"THIS ISNT ABOUT ME, BLUE MARIE! THIS ABOUT YOU! EITHER YOU TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT YOU AND KEVIN OR I WILL!" He shook me. "What are you gonna tell her?! That you saw us make out?! You have no proof!" I yelled. "What...?" I bit my lip and cursed at myself internally.

Dad let me go and Mom stood now beside me with her face filled with anger. "Blue! What the fuck did you just say?!" She screamed at me.

A/N:

All of you LOVED the first part to my story, Why Did He Leave? I mean it's where Brallie started in this trilogy and you've all been reading ever since so here's the surprise!

The trailer to WHY DID HE LEAVE its finally finished!!!!! It's actually on my page so just click "Visit My Website" on my page and it'll take you to the youtube video!

Thank you maiamitchslays :)