Chapter 9

"Fucking asshole! If he touches you again, mom--" I stopped Kevin and hugged him tightly to me, he kissed my cheek and I felt his hot breathe on my neck. "Stop.. You should go to bed.. Both of you." Sam had taken Brandon to Jose and Ramón's house to get him fixed up. "I won't let him hurt you, I suffered enough with that shit with my bio mother!" Kevin yelled. "Shield beat your mom?" Blue asked.

"No... Someone else." He cried. I kissed his cheek and took his hand in mine, "Thank you. For defending me." He smiled and Blue patted his shoulder, they both walked upstairs to bed. I pulled out my phone and called her. "Callie Jacobs! How are you?! Is my daughter behaving?!" She exclaimed happily. "She's just fine, Millian. I need to talk to you, about Brandon." I bit my lip in nervousness.

"....Oh! Really?" I groaned. "Can you help me or not?" I asked. "He's changed. He isn't the same; we both know it. Blue knows it! Sam knows it! Help me! If you care for the life of all us!" I spat. "I'll help you, Jacobs. Only because my daughter is involved and as much as I loved him-- still love him.. I regret sharing a piece of my life with him.." She admitted.

"Meet me at the ranch." I said. "Oh the memories, Jacobs!" She exclaimed in joy, hanging up.

-----------

I pulled up to the ranch and got out the car, seeing her on the field. "SIERRA!" I spat. "NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, CALLIE JACOBS!" She yelled. We were face to face. "What's up with B? I know you know, you know everything." Sierra played with her finger nail. "Aw! So sweet.. You know me." She chuckled and I gritted. "TELL ME!" I yelled. "Working with Liam has its advantages; mentally and physically." She said, "Liam? He's working with Liam?" I asked.

"Since day one... He betrayed us all and now he won't pick up Ricardo's phone calls. He's avoiding me and Lily. He's a pussy! He's scared of us. He doesn't want to die but that's what he deserves!" She screamed at me with anger in her tone. "No! He doesn't! He has a family! He has me! You can't do this to us, Sierra!" I spat at her. "You know the consequences, Callie Jacobs!" She screamed. That's when I realized there was no way out of this. "Let me change his mind, I can change his mind!" I bit my lip. "You can't change Ricardo's mind!" Sierra laughed, "I bet you I can..." I played.

----------------

Blue and Kevin left the house. Sam was with Jesus for the night, I let Ricardo in the house. "I was very skeptical when you asked me to come.." He chuckled and I handed him some tea, his buff men came behind him for protection. "Are they necessary?" I asked. "You're evil. Of course." He smirked and I opened my mouth, "I came to talk about your expulsion of B." Ricardo rubbed the back of his neck.

"What do you want to know?" He smiled at me. "I need you to call it off..." He shook his head. "No," I put my hands up. "I know exactly what you want-- it's what you always wanted. I can give it to you, if you still want it." I said. "You won't... You're utterly in love with Brandon Foster." He rasped, "He cheated on me.... Isn't it time for me to do the same?" He smiled and he kissed my lips passionatley, I pulled his jacket off and it hit the floor.

I unbuttoned his jeans and he pulled the unbuttoned my blouse, he sucked on my neck and he picked up so I was sitting on the sofa, he pulled my skirt and I moaned as he touched me with his fingers, his lips on my neck and I threw him on the sofa, kissing his chest and feeling him inside me as I felt the sensation to want him even more. He moaned and I moaned as we both sweated on eachother.

His face turned in passion and gasped for air and he came... I hadn't reached my peak but that's not I wanted... I got off him and put my skirt down, he buttoned up his pants. "So?" I asked, heaving. "You're better than I imagined.." He smirked and winked at me. "Thanks," I grimaced. "Okay, I won't kill him but only if you make him not work with Liam anymore and work with me--"

"And let him leave for another 8 years or more?! Hell no!" I screamed. "He won't leave the country, the state but not the country. I promise he won't leave you again, Callie Jacobs." I smiled faintly and his men opened the door for him, "Thanks for coming." I said. "I enjoyed it." He closed the door and I sat on the sofa in relief. "Oh god..." I sighed.

Brandon stormed into the house a couple minutes later, I smelt the alcohol on him, "Brandon! I just spoke with Ricardo-- On the phone." I fibbed. He stayed silent and just looked at me. "And?" He asked. "Stop working for Liam, okay? You're gonna die! Is that it?! Do you wanna die?!" I screamed at him. "That seems like the only option right now, maybe I do. Maybe I fucking hate my life!! Maybe I wanna end this shit!" He screamed back at me. "What the hell are you saying?! You don't mean that! You don't want to die, B!" I cried.

"What I want isn't your business! What I need isn't your problem. Death is the only way out of this life! How are you gonna tell me not to be a monster?! When all the people that have made me this way have never apologized?!" He screamed at me in tears. He scoffed and went upstairs, God.. He was right and my only wish was to help him.

A/N: Death is the only way out? Don't do anything stupid, B!