Chapter 51

Callie's POV

Mom came and told me to news that Blue was pregnant. I was so disappointed in her. Sam came down the stairs, "Your sister is pregnant." I say. I drunk a beer. "What?! She's pregnant?! By that King?" She spat, my head pounded but I nodded. "Oh fuck..." She whispered. "That's why you need to talk to her.. She needs to get rid of it." Sam looked at me, "What? No.. Callie, I like James--" she said and i backfired. "BUT I DONT! AND YOU NEED TO TELL HER TO GET RID OF IT!" I screamed.

"No.." She stood her ground and I stood from the barstool. I licked my lips and I smacked her face, she smacked me back in anger and I pushed her. I took another drink my beer. "I'm not doing it, Callie." Sam tells me. I scoff and she stands, I walk upstairs. "You're drunk! Go to bed!" She screams. I wobble to bed and lay in my bed.

-----------

When I woke up I saw 2 Advil pills and some orange juice, I took the pills along with the juice. "Sam told me how you hit her." Brandon stood at the doorway, "Oh god... I'm sorry." I put my head in my hands. "You're okay with me. Sierra? Not so pleased." He giggled. I got out of bed and he kissed my cheek, patting my hair. "How are you?" He asks, I walked down the stairs. "Good... I guess you heard the news." I sat at the barstool. Brandon nods.

"It seems like your the only one pissed off about this." He says, "I'm to young to be a grandma!" I spat. "And because you hate James." He corrected me. I stay quiet. "Cals, she's a grown woman who most likely decided this with her future husband so you need to shut your mouth and let her do her thing or you're gonna be alone... In this house. Forever." He told me.

"What about you?" I cry. He knew I still loved him. "You will always have me, Callie Quinn." He took my hand in his hand kissed my hair, giving me a strong hug. "Oh B!" I cried. He let go and kissed my knuckles, skimming his lip and tongue on my hand, I bite my lip as we stand in my kitchen. "Oh Callie..." He whispers to me. I carress his jaw with my other hand, making him look at me with eyes of love.

"I love you, Brandon." The tears fall from my eyes. "I love you too." He nods and let's me go. He leaves my house and I exhaled sharply. I take another drink from the Orange Juice and I put my head in my hands and I thought about Blue and this new baby.

Blue's POV

We were on the highway, around I-75. Cars sped next to us on the high road and all around us. "Where the hell are you taking me?" I asked in humor. "Shush.. It's a surprise." He turns the radio on to quiet me and our favorite song comes on. We both smile at eachother as he drives down the highway. We start singing loudly like two little kids:

"....My bones will bleach. My flesh will flee, so help my lifeless frame to breathe. And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now. And God knows it's the only way to heal now. With all the blood I lost with you. It drowns the love I thought I knew!

The lost dreams are buried in my sleep for him... And this was the ecstasy of a love forgotten! And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets, and my blood is all I see, as you steal.... My soul from me!!!" We sung together and happily, laughing between verses and I kissed his cheek.

"Alarms will ring for eternity. The waves will break every chain on me." We sung with sync with Ellie Goulding.

"And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now! And God knows it's the only way to heal now! With all the blood I lost with you.. It drowns the love I thought I knew!!!

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now! And God knows it's the only way to heal now! With all the blood I lost with you! It drowns the love I thought I knew!!" The song ended and he got I-75, going south. I stopped laughing after the song and kissed his jawline. See, we could have a normal relationship together, it wasn't just sex, guns, gangs and murder. His hand entwined with mine and I smiled.

He drove with the left hand as his right hand let go of my hand and touched my belly. He patted it softly. "My boy..." He whisperes to himself. "I'm glad you told me not to use a condom that night." He says. I stay silent and look out the window as the trees soon disappear in a blur and I close my eyes.

--------------

I woke up with the car vibrating way to fast. It was going 350 mph. "James? What the hell is going on?!" I yelled over the roar of the engine. "I just got a fascinating call from your father... He wants a pick a fight with me? He's gonna get it." He spat. "My father?" I forgot that both their gangs were still kind of at war with eachother. "Can you not do this right now? Please?"

James was ignoring me. He slowed the car down a bit but it was still going pretty fast, "YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN!" I screamed. He sped the car up and revved it up, making the car go up to 150 mph. "JAMES!" He gritted his teeth and I felt my feet vibrate under the roar of the engine. The loud roar infiltrated my eardrums. "STOP!" I screamed at him, he was angry. He turned the wheel and the car spun on the road, making it a sudden halt.

"I can't..." His chest heaved and he said in a whispered. Looked at him, "I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS! I'M MAKING YOU MY WIFE--!" I stopped him. "Only because I chose this but you need to stop this, you need to calm down and listen to me... Stop fighting my father." I ran my fingers through his hair. "Baby..." I whispered.

He took the gun from under his seat and a car sped by, turning angrily and making a sudden stop not the far from ours. "James--!" He cocked his gun and kicked his door open, "NO! STOP!" I got out and he pushed me away lightly, Dad got out of his car. Mat, Jose, Ramón, Taylor and 4 other men behind him. I stood aside because I was scared, "PLEASE STOP!" I yelled, Dad looked at me and James held his gun up. His men right behind him, an army of Kings.

"I can't..." He whispered, I ducked into the white dirt and the bullets flew.