Chapter 27

"Hi Kevin," he came back with his diploma in his hand. He hugged Mom and Dad patted his shoulder, Sierra hugged Sam tightly and kissed her temple as they all reconnected. He turned to me and I bit my lip. Sam escorted everyone upstairs while me and him talked alone. "Graduated. Wow." I smiled, he touched the piece of paper. "Yeah, it's crazy." He said. He changed the subject, "So how are you?"

I nodded. "Good. Eric's in Canada with his mom and I decided to be on my own for a while until this is a sorted out, I bet Dad's filled you on the plan." Kevin nodded. "Yeah, he told me and Sam about it." I shook my head in disapproval. "I don't want you involved. I can't afford you getting hurt!" I spat. "I'm an adult. I choose to help you." He says, "I don't want you helping me. The only way you can help me, is staying out of this fight." Kevin laughed at me. "I don't take orders from you, plus this would be good practice for me when I leave in a couple weeks. They want me to get deployed as soon as possible." He says.

I had totally forgot about his cruel mission to enlist the army. He really did it, he was going. "You're insane! You can't go! You can't leave me, Kev!" I spat. Kevin raised his eyebrows, I saw through his eyes. "Why? You've left me... It's time I do the same." He walked away from me and I got on the elevator with him. "Don't do this. You can die, Kevin!" I spat. "I know the risk." He said angrily. I punched the elevator wall. "UGH! Are trying to die?! Do you want me to leave you alone that bad?!" I yelled, I was on the verge of tears.

"No, Blue... I'm trying to have a normal relationship with you now that we are both adults; now that we are family!" He yelled, he was becoming anger. The tone in his voice only made me angrier. "WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT?! WE CANT! YOU KNOW WHY?!" I screamed. The elevator hadn't made it to the 34th floor yet. I was getting all my anger out. "Because you were my first.. I lost my virginity to you! We fell in love and you want to just tell me that we have to have a normal relationship?! You want to come up in here like s big macho man after EVERYTHING we've been through together and just have a normal relationship?!" I laughed at his stupidity.

Kevin kept quiet but spoke as we were now on the 28th floor. "I fell in love with you, God dammit! Blue Marie! I fell in love with but now it's time to let go!" He pushed me and pinned me against the wall. "ITS TIME TO LET THIS GO! I BECAME ATTACHED JUST LIKE YOU DID BUT ITS TIME TO LET THIS GO!" He screamed in my face.

I began to cry softly and he hugged me. He held me in his arm tightly and I kissed his neck softly as he felt my hot breathe against his neck. Goosebumps rose up on his arm and the elevator dinged. The door opened, I pulled away from his embrace and our faces were inches apart, ready to kiss, my arms around his neck and he hands on my waist. "Excuse me.." He whispered, letting me go and walking off. He felt the tension too. He wanted to kiss me too. I ran after him, "Aye!" He pulled me off him, making us seperate. "We are with our family, Blue! Calm down!" He yelled quietly. "But I love you...." I cried.

He looked at with sad eyes, his eyes had regret, guilt and tiredness. "Leave me alone, Blue." He said. I grabbed him and pulled him into me without his permission, kissing his lips, making him want it because I knew he did. We heard a door open and I pulled him away, his back hit the wall. "Are you two okay?" I looked down the hall. "We're fine, Sierra." She smiled and boarded the elevator. "I have my own room, room 3458. Dad paid for it, come tonight." I told him.

I walked away from him going into the Dad's room where he was talking about the plan with Mom and Sam. I crossed my arms and looked at them all. "How's it going in here?" Mom put her arm me. "Don't worry about that. What matters is that Ortiz dies, right?" She whispered. I nodded. "Don't worry about a thing, all you have to do is fight with us." Dad told me. Sam nodded and smiled, "Heard Lily and Ricardo are joining us?" I squinted my eyes.

Mom gave Dad a look of shock. "Brandon! What did you do?!" He put his hand up, "I've made amends with my sister... She's agreed to help us." He said, Mom scoffed. "She better!" She left the room, I checked my watch. "It's getting late, I should be going to bed." I smiled and left the room.

--------------

It was 9 o'clock. I sat on the bed, I hope Kevin would come. I exhaled sharply and just forgot it, I turned the room light on and entered my bathroom. Taking off my sleeping robe and turning the shower on, it began to smog up the bathroom. I got in and wet my naked body, scrubbing it with my loofa. I heard a noise outside my room, I turned the water off and put my robe back on without drying my body off. I was still soapy and all wet.

I opened my bathroom door and saw Kevin sitting on my bed, "I thought you weren't coming.." My hair was all wet and came out of the bathroom. "I had time to think, I didn't notice I was late." He told me. I wrapped the robe more around my body, "Well just let finish showering? And then we can talk." I said, Kevin stood and approached me.

I moved passed him and turned the light off, I saw his clear face through the dark room and sat on my bed. He stood in front of me on his knees. "You're here, why?" I whispered. "I realized that I don't care if you marry Eric or if I do go to the Army or if you do go to prison for the rest of your life for a crime you didn't commit... I don't care, I wanna be with you." He whispered. I played with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"So you believe me?" I smiled happily, we both laughed. "I have no choice, right?" He smiled and kissed me, I fell into the bed, he kissed me, he took off my robe and sucked on my neck, it was still soapy and wet. His hands tangled with my wet locks and I took off his now wet shirt and threw it across the room. He left hickey marks on my breast and neck. I moaned and he took his pants off, he wrestled them off with his legs and his hand went down, spreading my legs open.

The cold hands gave me goosebumps, his lips never left mine. He positioned himself and entered me, I arched back in ecstasy, Kevin put his hand behind my back and put me in back on the bed. "No, no.." He whispered, he thrusted into me and I tugged on his hair to keep going, I moaned and he groaned between his teeth, biting my neck sexily. "Don't stop... Kevin, please." He grinned sexually and stopped just to tease me.

He pulled out of me and I frowned. "Kev--" he put his finger to my lips, telling me to shush. I pressed my lips together and his hand went first, going down my thighs, his finger tips flicked my hot, wet clit, making me moan loudly. Then his head, his hot breathe gave me goosebumps and I felt his tongue lick me up and down as I felt the hot warmth in my stomach, I was so close to cumming. I bit my lip in ecstasy. "Kevin! Oh my god!" He stopped licking me and he made out with me as he brought his head back up to mine.

He sucked on my neck as I tugged on his hair to keep going. "Kevin... Stop the teasing, please just--" he stopped from speaking, "You want to cum? Tell me.. Beg me.. Tell me you want me to fuck you until your eyes roll back, beg me to cum..." He whispered sexually. "ARGH! Just make me cum! Oh fuck!" I pulled me down and we made out. He entered me again and pumped and thrusted until we were both sweating.

He thrusted in and out, our bodies moved together, I even began moving up and down to help him cum faster. He grabbed my head with his hands and kissed me feverishly. "No. Let me do it..." We laughed together, "There's the Kevin I know, wanting to do everything by himself." I said. He smiled and kissed me again, he began to thrust, pumping in and out. I soon began to feel the warmth and the fire in my belly every time I felt Kevin deep inside me. "Oh my!" I yelped.

"That's right.. Cum for me, Blue. Cum!" He spat into my ear as he thrusted harder and harder, I wrapped my legs around him and he pumped so hard I swear I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. The bed hit the wall violently. I gasped in ecstasy, Kevin sweats ontop of me, my hand lands on his chest as he thrusted. I feel the fire in my belly again and I grab onto Kevins neck, yelling muffling screams into his shoulder as he makes me cum, my eyes roll back to the back of my head and my body slams onto the bed in exhaustion.

"You can do better, aye." I say. Kevin removes himself from me and he laid next to me on the bed, his lips planting kisses on my neck throughout the night.

A/N: WHOA! I had to re read this chapter because I didn't notice how sexy & hot I wrote it!