Chapter 68

James POV

I put the sail out and Jesus steered the lever, the waves splashed on the side of the boat and we took off. I laughed loudly and JB gurgled at me. I ran toward him and scooped him up in my arms, smiling happily, looking at me with love, admiration, security, in awe. He gurgled and the sky looked beautiful, I took my sunglasses and the boat had a second story to it. "Who wants drinks?" Blue got up from the seat with JB still in my arms and I smacked her ass playfully.

Jesus came up to join us, "Whose steering?" Blue asks him. "Sawyer." He tells her. He grabs a drink and I pour the shot down my throat and I put JB in his playpen. He stands and yells for us to pick him up. "What are we doing for his birthday? It's coming up, yah know.." I ask Blue. "Of course I know, I gave birth to him... I don't know. I was thinking about just going to the zoo.." She tells me.

"We can do better than that." I smirk, laying my chin on her shoulder and kissing her jaw, making her blush and turn her head to kiss my lips cutely. "We'll think about it later, then." She tells me. "I won't be thinking when I have you alone on the roof of this boat, Mrs. Jefferies." Blue blushes and I drink my champagne. Sam's looking at us in disgust. "Gross."

Jesus picks JB from his playpen and they dance around the boat while it rocks from side to side on the open water. Sam stands and we see the nearby islands. "Hey look!" We all stand and look afar, dark shadows but definitely islands. "Can we go?" Sam asked me, "No--" I say, Blue stops me. "James!" I put my hand up and I grab her by the wrist, "I said no..." My eyes burn into hers and I can see her bite her lip.

She likes to see me angry. I noticed it turned her on, I smirk and I cup her face in my hands and I push her back, making out with her. "Watch JB for a second, okay?" I ask Jesus and I take Blue in my arms, she squeals in happiness and we walk inside of the boat, 4 rooms, a bathroom and an office for me to work in.

I throw her on the bed. "I said no, Blue..." I whisper and I rip her shirt off and suck her neck sexually, hungry for her. She unbuckles my pants off and I pull them off, I pull up her sundress and roll a condom on my dick and I enter her, "ARGH!" She moans loudly. I pull on her hair and her mouth gasped open as the pleasure of my thrusts and the pain from me pulling her hair, made her gasp loudly and she collapsed onto the bed with a heavy orgasm right behind her.

"Oh James..." She moans and I lay on her, kissing her lips, pushing myself deep inside her again as she was still recovering from her orgasm, her clit was numb, it was puffy and red from my finger rubbing it with force, making her legs shake and her kiss me deeper. "Fuck! Yes!" I scream at her, as I felt her hot warmth wrap around my dick, making me go in deeper and pump with force as I felt my own orgasm surface and I cum.. I shudder, my legs shake and I wrap my arms around her waist, holding Blue tightly to me.

"FUCK!" I yell, muffled into her naked shoulder. I heave in exhaustion and Blue laughs happily, grabbing my face and kissing me gently and sweetly. "You're a great man, James Raymond." I blush and suck her neck. "And you're an incredible woman, Blue Marie." Her whole body turns red in embarassment and I smile.

She slept soundly... I laid her next to me in bed and I wrapped the blanket around her naked body. I got out of bed and put some boxers on, exposing my legs and chest. I walked up to the top of the boat and saw Sam, Jesus and JB playing. "How long were we gone?" I asked him. "6 hours... It's getting late, James." Jesus told me. JB yawned and I take him into my arms, kissing his cheek softly as he called me "Daddy..." I smiled happily.

I walk down the first floor of the boat with Sam and Jesus right behind me. I walk into the poop deck and talk to Sawyer. "Are we almost there?" I ask him. "30 more minutes sir.." He tells me. "You've been steering for a while. We have a room for you, go take a nap." There was a route to the destination and Jesus takes the steering wheel. "Where are we going?" Sam asks me. Sawyer leaves me and JB clings onto me, laying his head on my chest, falling asleep.