Chapter 62

*3 months passed*

I wake up about 5 times all night, feeding JB, changing his diaper, rocking him back to sleep. I laid in bed again, next to James after putting JB in his crib. I exhale sharply. James rolls over on the bed, fluttering his eyes opens, "Go back to sleep.." He rubs my arms. "It's so hard to go to sleep when your son wakes me up every 2 hours and it's already 6am." I tell him. "He's your son too, Blue." I exhale. "No, James Raymond. He's your son." I spat.

He cuddles up to me as I stay sitting m against the headboard. His head cuddled up to my waist and he kisses my hip bones. "I'm tired, James." I say. He grabs ahold of my hair and pulls it gently, not to get me mad but to arouse me. "James, please..." I plead. "Let me remind you of the pleasure I gave you..." He rasps, putting his head down under the sheets and putting his head between my legs and pulling my sweatpants down around my knees.

I moan a little, bite my lip and hold onto the sheets in ecstasy. I felt his tongue enter me and I melted into a puddle of ecstasy as his tongue swirled inside of me, this goes on for 3 minutes until I grab onto the sheets and throw my head back. I feel his mouth over my clit and he bites down on it, making me yelp loudly as I feel the sensation in my belly and I cum, "YES!" I scream loudly.

A knock at my door. "Are you alright, Mrs. Jefferies?" The guard spoke outside in heavy Russian. "Y--Yes.. Thank you!" I feel him leave and im completely flustered. James head pops up from under the sheets and he giggles. "Are you still tired, Mrs. Jefferies?" He rasps sexually. I shake my head and he wraps his arms around me.

"Go brush your teeth." I demand, he hops out of bed and brushes his teeth thoroughly. I get out of bed and put my pants back up, I smirk at him and I enter the bathroom, kissing his cheek while he brushes and spits into the sink. "The things you do to me, Mr. Jefferies.." I whisper into his ear. He spanks my ass. "Oh baby... I have a lot planned for you tonight." He whispers back.

"I think you've forgotten, we have a son. Sex isn't easy." I say. We sit on the bed and he pushes me onto his lap. I feel his hard-on through his boxers. "He's 3 months old, Blue. Let's head down to San Diego.. Your father keeps calling me, everyone misses him." He tells me, I bite my lip. "I mean... It's a long drive but I suppose we can head down there today.." James smiles at me.

"Sawyer can take us! No trouble at all, babe." I was thinking about going down to the ranch. Kevin's ranch that Shield left him, as he told me. No one knows about that place except me. I had a room in the house, I had a horse. It was partially my house as well. Kevin was back in Canada anyway, he spent 3 weeks down here after JB was born so he had enough rest. I nod at him, "Okay. Okay, we can go but only for a while.." I assure him. He kissed passionatley and I hear him cry.

I push James off me and put the robe over my body. It was 8am. I go into his room and pick JB up, he smiles at me and I sit in the rocking chair that sat in the corner of his room. James comes in and the guards leave professionally, giving us a moment with him. "Hey buddy..." James plays with his son and grabs him from me. "Buddy! Buddy! Buddy!" He exclaims happily, looking at his son with love.

JB giggles and laughs at his fathers amusement and I kiss both of them on the cheek. "My world..." I say. I didn't know if JB understood me but he smiled when I said that and turned red with blush. I laugh loudly at his charismatic attitude toward my words and James hugs me strongly to his chest. "Sir? Ma'am? Breakfast is ready." Our server told us, she was a woman. A petite German woman who loved to wear skirts and always loved to have her hair in braids.

"Thank you, Leisel. We'll be down in a moment." I say to her, she nods and leaves the room. "You're so nice to them... The help." James says to me, rolling his tongue. "They're people too, baby. I don't wanna treat them any differently because they work for us." I tell him. He carries JB strongly to his chest while we walk and sit at the table, he puts JB down his high chair and Leisel serves us breakfast, An Omelet with Eggs. She serves JB some Apple Crisp with gluten free syrup.

"Thank you, Leisel. I'll take it from here." I smile warmly at her as James eats his omlet with satisfaction, "Are you sure, ma'am? I can feel the child--" I interrupt her in an angry tone. "I SAID I CAN TAKE IT FROM HERE!" I scream. James looks at me in shock, Leisel's mouth hangs open and she leaves the dining table in silence. "So.... I'm mean to the help?" I look at him sternly and face JB, feeding him his Apple Crisp.

I make funny faces at him to help him eat but he refuses, pushing it to the floor. "Baby... You have to eat." I said to him. The maid cleans his mess off the floor and I continue to try to feed him, JB refused. "Ugh! James? Take care of your son! I have to get in the shower!" I spat, leaving the table and going upstairs to the bathroom.

A/N: sorry this is short! I'll publish more today!