Chapter 75

We walked out of the funeral home. "So are you feeling better?" I wrapped my arm around Blue, she smiled uncomfortably and unties herself from me. "I know he's proud of me.." James and JB walked beside her with his hand in hers. Sam came up behind us, "He is. Good job, little sis." Blue hugged her sister tightly. "I never seen you both so close." Sierra said with a cigarette in her mouth. "Need a lighter?" I tossed Sierra my lighter and lit it. She tossed it back.

A car horn went off. "It's Kevin." I smiled at Blue, James moved forward and headed to the car to say hello. She took JB in her arms and ran toward the car. "Aye!" I spat at her. Blue ran back to me and looked at me, we hug awkwardly and I kiss her cheek, she wipes it off her skin and I frown. "When's your first game?" I asked her, "2 weeks from now. I already talked to my coach, my classes are all set and I have my equipment." She giggled. "You have made him proud," I wipe my tears.

"So I'll see you soon then?" I asked her. "Maybe... I don't know." She doesn't wanna look at my face. "Blue--" I try to talk to her because this pains me, her anger toward me. "I gotta go.. Kevin's waiting for me and I really don't wanna be standing here talking to a traitor. A liar and a murderer." She hisses in my face so the rest of the family didn't hear. "Say goodbye, baby." Blue tells her son. I kiss JB. "Bye grandma!" He exclaimed happily.

Sam took her sisters hand and they hugged for a while. "Will you be at my game?" I asked her. "New York?! Wouldnt miss it, little sister!" She exclaimed. Sam kissed JB's cheek, Blue ran toward Kevins car, James got in the backseat, Blue put JB in his car seat and headed to NYU.

Sam looked at me. "So, Cals..." She says. I smiled at her and took her hand. "You're dad would've been proud too, baby." I hugged her and Sierra called her over. "See you later." She left me. Mat punched me playfully, "Is there anything we can do for you, Cals?." Mariana came behind him with Hunter by the hand. "Uh-- No thanks, I need to be alone in my huge gigantic mansion." I laughed jokingly. Mat kissed my forehead in a brotherly manner, "Sure thing, kid." I looked around and saw no one. I walked silently to my car with my heels hitting the pavement as I walked.

------------------

*3 years later*

Blue's POV

I was on break from the team. They were heading to Spain to play the opponent team but I was going back to San Diego for a while to see Mom and everyone, it had been a long time since then. Kevin went home 2 years after we had left San Diego, he said he wished me the best but he couldn't see me so affectionate with James anymore. It pained him and I understood, all I told him was "I'm sorry." And he was gone, I haven't seen him ever since.

James took my hand as we sat down on our flight, I smiled at him. I squeezed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder as the plane took off.

"Mom, are there peanuts?" JB whispers to me on the flight. He was now 7 years old. He's been traveling with me ever since he was 3. "I don't know but you can ask the lady." I ruffle his hair. He asks the flight attendant and she gives him some. He munches on them and puts his headphones on, watching The Lion King.

-----------

We pulled up to the driveway and someone came out the front door. "Hey, boy!" He came out barking and jumping on me, I pet him and rubbed his belly as he licked my hands. This was Buddy. Uncle Mat's dog. Buddy jumps on JB and he laughs loudly as Buddy licks his face, he laughed just like James, his father. Mom sold Dad's house and was living with Mariana and Uncle Mat. In the end, that's what he would of wanted. I walked into the house with James and JB right behind me.

"MOM!" I yelled. Mariana came down the stairs. "Hey!" She hugged us and Hunter came down playing his video games, "How old are you now, kid?" I asked him, he high fived me. "15." He said in his sort of puberty voice. "Where's my mom?" I asked Mariana. "Oh! She went to the cemetery to see your dad.. Give him some flowers." I frowned and bit my lip. James rubbed my back consolingly. "Well is Sam here?" I asked. "Right here, baby sis." I turned around and saw her with a robe on, her hair all wet. I assumed she just got out the shower.

I ran to her and leaped into her arms. Oh! how I needed her with me all this time. She didn't wanna let me go and I wasn't planning on it. We hugged for about 5 minutes, we just stood there as her wet hair soaked up the floor. "I've missed you," Sam whispered. I let her go and smiled. "Me too." Sam looked at him and fist pumped him, she sees JB and is amazed. "Oh my god! Look at you! You're so big!" She squeezes him in a hug and he kisses her cheek.

"Nice to see you too, Aunt Sam." He chimes. She lets him go and he fixes his hair, standing beside me. Sam blushes at me and James. "How are you two?" She asked, "He's touring with me and my team. We're going to Spain next month to play a game over there so you know my right hand man will be there.." I blushed and he blushed.

"Good to know.." Sam giggled. "How are you and Jesus?" I asked, she rubbed her belly. "2 weeks pregnant." She laughed and I gasped in happiness, Sam laughed and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god! That's so amazing!" I exclaimed. "Congrats." James husked. Buddy barked loudly and someone came into the house, it was Uncle Mat. "Hey! If isn't little Ms. Blue!" He hugged me and James, "How are you two kids?" He asked us.

"Good," He intertwined our hands together and I kissed his cheek cutely. "Hey buddy." Mat smiles at JB and he feels uncomfortable, JB truly doesn't know any of the guys like I do. "Where are the guys?" I asked him. "Oh! Jose and Teresa went up to Argentina. They're living there now, your Dad's death was hard on them." He told us, "How about Ramón?" Kevin asked in curiousness. "Ramón and Taylor are fine. They're still working with us, helping new initiatives train, get them ready for the real stuff we deal with." I laughed. "We already lived all that, now it's their turn..." I commented.

A year after Dad's death, we found out he had left 58 million dollars in a savings account in Uncle Mat's name. Dad knew that Mat would be responsible and take care of that money wisely. Mat split half the money with me. I gave it to James and he opened up a foundation in my dad's name in The Kings headquarter for lost and deceased Gang members that died or have been murdered. Mat was taking care of the finances, not The Kings. "Dad would of been proud of what you're doing, Uncle Mat." I let go of James and I hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Blue."

A/N: 1 CHAPTER LEFT GUYSSSSS IM SO SAD!!!