Chapter 73

Brandon's POV

"JB! JB!" I walk into the house at 10pm and Blue is chasing JB all over the living room, trying to put him to bed. "Shouldn't he be sleeping?" I asked, chuckling. "He doesn't listen to me. James is out of town for 2 days so.." I grab him in my arms as he laughs uncontrollably. "Hey!" I yell. He stops and looks at me in the face. "Listen to your momma. Go to bed, JB." I scold. "Okay.." He tells me. I hand him to Blue and she kisses his forehead, going up to bed.

When she returns, she sees me sitting on the couch. "I didn't know you were so well with kids, I never see you with Eden.." She tells me, sitting down with me. "I've had years to learn considering I fucked up your childhood and Sam's." She snorts. "Yeah.. You did fuck it up." Blue lays her head on my shoulder, "So I went to go see Robert... He told me I have at least 3 more years." I feel my chest constrict as I breathe.

Blue hugged me tightly, "Then im glad I get to spend this moment with you." I hug her tightly. "Oh my Blue.." I kiss her hair and we laugh. "Mom was working with Liam and Grandma Stef to get James killed that night." She spats. I looks at her, "What?" She sits up and nod. We both stay quiet, "I had no idea your mom would stoop so low..." I tells her. "She officially has!" Blue yells at him.

Blues POV

I go to bed that night, thinking about James. I dreamt about our first official date. Our first kiss.

*Dreaming*

It's been 8 weeks since Kevin left for the SEALS. I walk out of my house, "You're Sawyer, right?" I ask, he opens the door for me. He's a middle aged man with brown hair and a nice, black suit on. "Hello, Miss. Foster, Mr Jefferies will be waiting for us." We drive to all the way to a hotel so im confused on what kind of date this is? Sawyer openes the elevator for me as I step in. We ride the elevator until we're at the very top. 67th floor. The elevator dings and opens, I gaze out at the candles and the big huge red blanket.

"Good evening, Blue Marie." He chimes at me. He lets me kneel down on the blanket. Sawyer left us alone and James kneeled with me, making me a plate of salad and cooked meat with rice. "This is beautiful... A rooftop?" I ask. "I wanted to impress you, the best way I could. Don't worry... We'll have many more dates." We laugh.

"I hope so..." I eat the food and I look out on the other lit up buildings and the airplane passing by in the night sky, the stars shining and the moon being so bright. "This is really beautiful but you didn't have to impress me. A nice dinner at Vallarta's would of sufficed." I tell him with a chuckle. "You're the most beautiful creature God has ever created. You deserve it all." James says in a serious tone with a serious face expression. I bite my lip and I look at him.

His Johnny Cash eyes melt into mine and he bites his lip, making it plump. James couldn't resist and niether could I. His lips wrap around mine and I grab him by the back of the head, digging my hand to his scalp and he pushed me to him with his hands resting firmly on my waist. We kiss for 4 minutes without stopping or catching our breathes and when we finally do, James says something funny. "I could do that with you for the rest of my life." I laugh at him.

"Does the rest of your life with me start now?" I ask, smiling happily. "I want it too... If you let me be the one." He tells me, James plants kisses on my neck. "Yeah... I'd really really like that." I say truthfully.

*Dream Over*

------------

*3 years later*

Blue's POV

Me, Sam and Jesus are in the airport. Kevin was coming home for sure.. I look around all the people and see him standing there with his bag over his shoulder. "KEV!!!" I scream. He smiles at me and I walk toward him in happiness and wrap my arms around his neck as he takes my waist and presses it to his body, hugging me tightly. "Welcome home..." I smile and kiss his cheek. He carresses my cheek and moves the hair of my face. "Big sister.." I smile at him.

Jesus and Sam hug him and he takes my hand while he walk out of the airport, I slip my hand away.. He looks at me with a look of annoyance and as Jesus puts his bags in the trunk, I talk to him. "I'm your sister." I say. "And I'm your brother." He assures me. I'm glad we're on the same page with this. "Good.. Very good." I tell him. "Do you hate me?" He asks me, the last time we spoke was when I yelled at him at JB's 1st birthday party.

"I could never hate you. Not a minute. Not for a second in my lifetime. I love you so much, little brother. But it's best you find the best life you can." I encourage. Kevin bites his lip and spats something out, something I didn't think I'd hear. "I have a girlfriend..." I raise my eyebrows and smile happily. "That's great!" Jesus closes the trunk. "We should go, guys.." I look back and turn to Kev. "Her name is Ashley.." I smile and leave him.

-------

"Hey momma!" He picks her up off the ground and twirls her around. They hug tightly and she cries softly, he puts her down and he shakes Dad's hand and he sees Eden, "Hey.. You remember me?" Eden hides behind Sierra in fear. She had long black hair and brown eyes, with white skin and face freckles. "How are you, Sierra?" Kevin hugs her tightly. Sierra presses her hand to Eden.

"Baby, it's Kevin. Your brother. Give him a hug.." Sierra plea's. Eden comes out from behind her mom and Sam smiles. "Brother?" She asks Kev. "The one and only.." He smiles widely and sits on the grass, dirting his uniform. She hugs him tightly and he feels relaxed, his face expression calms down and he hugs her tightly to him. Getting up off the ground.

"Is that it?" Kevin asks us. "You still have to meet JB." Mom says. "Oh yeah... Y--Your son?" He looks at me and I nod. We walk into the house, Leisel was working for Sierra and Dad. Sawyer was still working for James but also worked for Mom at times. JB was inside with her Leisel, she was his nanny. "Leisel? Where's JB?" I ask her. "He's upstairs washing up.... Dinner is served." I smile and everyone sits.

Me and Kevin stay by the stairs, waiting got him to come down. "So where's James?" He asks me, I could tell he was nervous. "Business..." I tell him. "Momma! The water was super cold!" He hops down the steps and I smile widely. I wrap my arms around him. "Baby, I know you don't remember him but this is Kevin... Your uncle." I smile. JB seems nervous and frightened at the tall buff man, they shake hands. "Nice to see you, JB." Kev says. "Hi.." He whispers in fear. "C'mon.. Dinner is ready."

We all sit and eat as we talk about the happy family we've become and we talk about how Kevin was home safe and sound. Dad coughed loudly, I knew Dad was sick but I didn't wanna believe it until I think he coughed once, he reached for the pill bottle and he stood from the table. Mom stood and tried to help him out, "Dad?" Sam stood and Dad continued to cough dangerously. "B?" Sierra got ahold of him and he fell, collapsing to the ground. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

"Call 911!" Mom yelled at me.

A/N: 3 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!