Chapter 6

"Wow... This is amazing.." Blue exclaimed. We walked down the beach and we took our shoes off and the sand dug into our toes, she laughed and exhaled. "Me and Eric are planning the wedding for next summer.. Ya know, after the first year of college. My softball career would of taken off, he would be on the first unravel of becoming a doctor like he wants. We would be a family, married."

"I don't wanna talk about Eric anymore, okay? I just wanna cherish this moment that God is giving me by your side, is that so hard?" I whispered to her. Blue looked at the ocean, "Well.. You're right. This is a maginificent view.." She chuckled, I put my hand on her waist. "The world is better by your side, Blue." I admitted, she was looking ahead as I stood behind her. I touched her arm and Blue turned to look at me.

I moved the hair out of her face and i aspected her every feature. Her nose, eyes, lips, cheek, eyebrows, teeth and her hair. "I would want nothing more than to stop time and stay here with you for the rest of my life." The tears began streaming down her face and she hid them as she wiped them away quickly to prevent an emotional breakdown.

"That's impossible, when we leave this beach.. Our world is gonna go back to the way it was; I'm engaged to Eric. You're finally gonna get adopted. We're gonna be brother and sister!" She cried to me and it hit me that we were gonna be siblings in a couple months. "That's why when we leave here, we have only the remembrance of what this place is about to present us..." Blue told me with a smile.

"Are you understanding what you're telling me?" I asked as she wished to kiss me. Blue nodded and bit her lip, pushing her hips to mine, I moved the hair out of her face and I tucked it behind her ear, kissing her lips again.. Kissing her lips more passionately then last night. I dug my fingers in her hair and she moaned in my mouth as I pushed her closer to me in romance.

"You're making this difficult." She told me, we stopped kissing. "What?" I asked. "You asked me to choose.. Between you and Eric. But you're making it difficult." I laughed as we walked back to car, hand in hand. "You've already chosen don't you think? You're marrying him." I bit my lip. "I'm engaged to him until I decide what I want... I love you but you're gonna become my brother and I love him but I will never love him the way I love you." She whispered.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes, "Im gonna become your brother so you've already decided. You still love him though, you're still marrying him and I want nothing more than your happiness, BMF." I put my hand to my chest. "Your a liar! You're a filthy liar because you want me more than anything... You're selfish and you don't care who gets hurt. All you want is me!"

I growled at her and punched my car door. "GOD DAMMIT! SHUT THE FUCK UP, BLUE MARIE FOSTER! SHUT UP AND DONT TELL ME WHAT I WANT BECAUSE WHETHER I WANT YOU OR NOT, IT CANNOT HAPPEN!" I screamed at her as it echoed. Blue's eyes filled with tears but not one fell, not one. She just wiped them and got in my car, ignoring me.

I got in the car and turned the car on, I didn't move. I looked at my hands on the steering wheel. Blue looked at me through the corner of her eye. "Are we gonna go?" She asked me, crossing her arms. I texted Taylor:

We're going to a club.
-K

I looked at Blue. "We're going to a club." I smirked, her eyes widened. "I don't know--" I laughed. "Stop being a little girl and be a woman. It'll be fun, okay?" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Okay." She smiled. My phone beeped.

Okay.
-Tay