Chapter 43

Ricky told me all about The Kings, from the beginning. It started it in 1932, with James' grandfather, he was in his 20's. They started with petty shit, robbery, vandalism, house invasions. They were like the boys of Grease, with leather jackets and greased hair, driving cars with the hood down and cigarettes in their mouths. Eventually, James' grandfather had James' mother and she was also A King, from the day she was born, born and raised in Valencia California. Her husband and James' father, was also A King. They raised James after he was born in 1992. He was raised A King too, from the day he was born, he was taught how to know their handshake, the anthem, the rules, the secrecy, the life. All of it and knowing him, if Blue ever had a child with him.. My first grandchild would be A King as well. I sighed. "Thanks, Ricky." I gave a faint smile through the phone and I hung up.

I put my phone down on the couch and Brandon showed up in the house, he was heaving and I saw the blood on his shirt. "Oh my god! What happened?!" I spat, he stood a couple feet from me. He stood there in silence and looked at me, he approached me in cupped my face in his hands, he pinched my lips between his fingers and they got red. "Let's do this, one last night. Let's do this.." He whispered in a heavy breathe. "Do what?"

He kissed my lips and pushed me down on the couch, he bit my lip in between his teeth and he broke my blouse, pulling it off. He bit and sucked on my neck. I took off his shirt and admired his chest, I kissed his lips passionatley and he took his pants off and he kissed my lips again, moving down my neck, he ripped the condom wrapper and put the rubber on and he entered me. He thrusted up and down, I moaned in between his teeth as he bit bit my lip hard, making it bleed, biting through my skin and his hands became full of my hair as he continued to thrust passionatley.

---------------

I woke up in the middle of the night to music, I wrapped the long white sheets on my body and walked toward the music room in my house. Brandon was playing a sad melody, I walked over as I dragged the sheets with me. He stopped and turned to me, I slipped the sheets off me and I sat on him, he slipped his sweat pants down a bit and he took me in right there on the piano bench, I moaned and leaned back as he groaned and kissed my breast, touching me, wrapping his arms around my body. He stood and made out with me as he took me back to the couch, having sex with me. You know what I noticed through out the whole night?

He never made eye contact with me. He used me that night, he wanted me for his own needs, my needs were the last thing he cared about. He just wanted to fuck and Sierra probably didn't give it to him that night so he came to me, I was stupid enough to fall for his tricks, again and again and again.

-----------------

I woke up again at around 3am. Brandon was gone, his clothes were piled up in the far corner of the living room. "B?" I called out. "Yeah? It's 3 in the morning, what are you doing awake?" he asked me. "I didn't see you so I thought you left." I smirked, He put his shoes on. "I am.. I just got some juice." He put his boxers on and the blood stained shirt. "What happened? Why is your shirt all covered in blood?" I asked.

"Work," he winked and I kept the sheets around my naked body. "And tonight?" I bit my lip and he walked over, kissing my hair. "Thanks for tonight, it was fun." I grabbed him because I hated feeling like this. "You can't keep doing this to me!" I spat. Brandon completely ignored me, "What'd you talk with Ricky about?" He asked.

"Nothing, we were talking about James.." I said, "James? Or The Kings?" He squinted his eyes at me. "I have the right to know how my daughter is. I want her safe!" I spat. Brandon grabbed my hair with force and pulled me down to the floor, I fell off the couch. "DONT PLAY ME LIKE A FOOL, CALLIE JACOBS! IVE TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU DONT FUCK WITH THE KINGS!" He screamed.

Brandon's POV

I was tired of her acting like this, I pushed into the coffee table and she screamed as it shattered all over her naked back and she laid in the aftermath of the shattered coffee table. "You're gonna learn! One last time but you're gonna learn, Callie Jacob! You won't treat me like a fool!" I yelled and pulled her by the hair, she kicked and screamed at the top of her lungs for me to stop hurting her.

I dragged her upstairs and turned the water of the bathtub on, she screamed and I taped her mouth together. "SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled in angry. I turned the bathtub off and I yanked her head down in the water, drowning her. She fought and fought against me to stop. Her legs kicked and she tried to get out of the water, she was losing breathe. I pulled her head back up and she tried to breathe. I yanked the tape off her mouth.

"Let me go, Brandon! Stop treating me like this!" She pushed me away and ran away. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back, Callie yelped in pain. "Fuck off!" She spit in my face and kicked my knee. She ran down the stairs and I ran after her, grabbing her hair and slamming her head against the wall, making a hole. "You won't treat me like a fool, Callie! You won't cause you don't want this to happen again!" I screamed at her.

She nodded. I let her go and she heaved in fear and pain. "I can call the police you know... This is domestic violence!" She cried, I laughed. "Cry me a river, bitch!" I left the house and I pulled up my sleeve, seeing the blood from my injection. I ran to my car and coughed loudly, blood and more blood. I grabbed the medicine from my glove compartment and injected myself for 3rd time that day. I coughed again and my chest collapse from me fighting with Callie. I was beginning to get weak. I turned the car on and drove away from her house.

-----

"Hey baby!" I kissed Sierra. "It's 5am, I didn't know that would take so long..." She grabbed me and kissed me passionatley. I chuckled, "Well you know how Callie can be." Sierra poured me tea, "So you fucked her?" She asked me, "Just like you asked..." Sierra pulled me by the shirt and gritted her teeth, "This was part of the plan, you better not of fucked it up!" She spat at me, "So demanding." I found her orders sexy and I sucked on her neck.

She noticed my bruised knuckles, "You beat her again? God dammit B! You have to stop beating that poor girl! I specifically asked you for one thing! She's the mother of your daughter!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "She deserves it!" I yelled. "Do I?!" Sierra screamed. I stayed silent, "You never laid one hand on me ever since you left my face scarred forever so why keep doing it to her?" She pressed her hand on my face and I looked at her.

I bit my lip. She took my belt off that was around my jeans. She handed me the belt, "You can do it to her? Do it to me.. Go ahead, beat me!" She encouraged me. The tears burned my eyes as they surfaced I held the belt tightly and I realized that I could never do it. "I can't.. I can't hurt you like I hurt her. You're my salvation." I whispered, The belt fell to the floor and Sierra approached me, hugging me. I embraced her. "Shhhh... Shhhh.. it's okay." She whispered.

A/N: Start with cute brallie. Ends with ugly Brallie.. I'm the best! Hahaha :)