Chapter 76

FINALE!!!

Mom walked in through the door, she finally had wrinkles underneath her eyes and face by her mouth. "GRANDMA!" JB runs up to her and hugs her tightly, she kisses his hair. "I thought you'd never get old." I joked. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek, I barely touched her. "How's dad?" I asked her. "Dead..." She chuckled. It had been long enough for her to joke about his death, she lived a full life with him and never stopped loving him. She saw James and refused to hug him or shake his hand, I was still mad at her. I still loathed her for teaming up with Liam and my grandma to try to assassinate him.

They both smiled at eachother faintly. She took us through the kitchen, "How was your trip?" She asked us, "Fine. Long." I complained. We all sat and had lunch together as a family, if you could call this a family.. It wasn't a family to me. It was a destructive home to hell. I felt like I wasn't apart of it, I looked at Mom and didn't see her; I didn't see her REAL self. I saw someone fake, someone sad, lonely, depressed and scared.

Dad was missing so it wasn't the same but he was here, you see? In spirit and I could feel him in my soul and so could Mom and everyone else. He was here and I smiled to the thought of him, hearing him say I Love You to me again. It had been 3 years since his death but the absence of his presence was still something new to me and it was something I would never get used too. I never did, not even when he was in prison or left again to work with Ricardo and Sierra.

I interrupted everyone's conversations by blabbing out a question. "So how's Ricardo Villalobos?" Silence hit the air and everyone looked at me, I realized that it was a very disrespectful thing to do but I didn't get scolded. Mat just looked at me. "We haven't heard about him... Last thing Ramón heard, he was in upper Alaska with your aunt Lily." I looked at Sam, "And your mom? Kevin?" I asked about Sierra too. "She's fine.. The scar makes her look more old. Kevin is living in Valencia with his girlfriend.." Oh yeah his girlfriend... Ashley was her name! I laughed softly as I looked down at my feet.

Mom and Mariana continued their side conversation as so did everyone else, Hunter was talking with JB about basketball. And I was alone with my thoughts once again. "Excuse me," I said softly. I left the table and went upstairs to use the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. I looked just like father. It pained my mother to see me but I didn't care, I hated her. I hated her so much! I sighed in sadness and made up my mind.

--------------

I drove the rocky trail with James in the passenger seat and JB in the back seat. I parked not far from his grave. "Let's go see your grandpa.." I tell JB. We walk a little bit to the other side of the cemetery. I saw the flowers Mom had left and I read his name on the engraved tombstone. Brandon Michael Foster. A father. A friend and a great man. He was buried right next to his mother, my grandmother.

Colleen Foster, who I never met but heard stories about her. About how Ricardo had kidnapped her and sold her for money, she died in my fathers arms, right in front of Liam's house. the man who tried to murder my husband and the father of my son... He wouldn't be out of prison until JB was 15 and when that time came, I was gonna get him. He would die in my hands. He would....

"Hi, daddy.." I whispered. "It's been a long time." I say. "Softball is going great!" I laughed. "Me and James are so happy together. I think it worked out for the both of us in the end.. Mom is gonna get what she deserves, don't worry.." I laid my hand on the carved letters. JB stands a few feet away with his father as I speak privately with Dad.

"Sam's pregnant so you're gonna be a grandpa." I smiled faintly and I stood from the grass. "I love you, daddy." I told him. A loud wind overcame the cemetery and I had to hide my face from losing air. Someone grabbed my hand and I turned around. I smirked and felt his arms around me, "I wanted to be here with you." James kissed my neck and held my hands tightly. "How's your father?" I laid my head back on his shoulder, sighing loudly. "He's fine. He hasn't told me otherwise.." We laughed together and James' hands skimmed my waist and someone else was behind us.

I turned and saw Mom, JB right next to her. She got ahold of me, "I knew you would be here.." She says to me, she tries to hug me but I pull away. "You know things arent friendly between us, mother." I tell her. She digs her cane into the dirt and mulch. "I know and no matter how many years go by, I will never be sorry for trying to murder you." Mom looks at James and I bite my lip to prevent my explosion. "Dont you want a relationship with me?! With your grandson?!" I scream.

"I love my grandson and no one can tell me that I don't but I will never love and respect the man who helped you concieve him! James Raymond Jefferies is not a man, he's a loathful, disgusting pig!" She yells at him, "Why do you hate me so much?!?!" James yells. JB ran up to James and he protected our son. "I DID NOT ORDER YOU TO SPEAK! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!"

Mom was furious. "Grandma, please leave my dad alone." Mom looked at JB and kissed his hair. "I want you to not be here right now. I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna talk to you! Do you not understand what you tried to do?!?! Or are you still in denial, Callie?" I called her by her first name. How could I see her as a mother? She tried to murder the love of my life, it was like her trying to kill Shield, who she knows, meant the world to me.

"I'm not in denial.. I know what I did and I know who I set up and I know who I tried to kill and like I said, I will never be sorry for doing what I did." She tells me. "And I'll never be sorry for disowning you as a mother.." James grabs me and we leave.

Callie's POV

Brandon? Sierra asked me what I would say to you, if I knew you could hear me... I said, I do know. I love you... God! I miss you... And I forgive you. I sat on my bed and wrote a letter. I knew he was gone but I never got to say my final words to him and a letter, was the right way to end our story and everyone else's.

Dear Brandon,

It's been 3 years since I wrote you a letter with an actual piece of paper and a pen. But I thought that writing this now would give me closure, I wanted to close this book with you but unfortunately your time on this earth was short and quiet. I wanted to tell you about what's been happening since the last time I saw you. Sam is pregnant. Is that wonderful? I've been doing fine without you but I still cry at night when no one can see me and I know that Sierra cries too. I'm sorry that we didn't get our happy ending. I'm sorry that I was everything to you and nothing to you at the same time. I'm sorry I loved you too much. I'm sorry.. We had so much time to be together, the problem with time I've learned is that, it finally runs out. I have no idea where you are right now up in heaven and I don't care how many years go by, Brandon. There is one thing that'll be true as it ever was:

I Love You More.

I drove to the cemetery at 9 o' clock PM. I stumbled a bit from my old age and I stood in front of tombstone, I dug it up a little with my finger nails and my hands and I folded the letter up. I kissed the piece of paper with my final words on it. It left a red lipstick stain on it from my mouth. I patted the dirt down on the letter as it laid buried by his tombstone. I smiled as the wind blew in my face and I knew it was him; his spirit telling me thank you for being with him. For loving and even though we divorced, I never gave up on him. I whispered, "I love you more.." I smiled again and stood, walking back to my car. In awe but in happiness because I did a good thing, I made Brandon's life better, here on earth and now, he would live an even better afterlife without me.

James' POV

I put the gun on the table. The Kings surrounded us, Blue with me. JB was in the back room, sleeping. "Liam is gonna get his death... We have 8 years to plan this and I won't let it fail. Revenge is key and I will have it. For myself and for my family, my boys!" I scream loudly. They rejoice and I smile in semi victory. Blue smiles and whispers in my ear, "We're gonna kill this motherfucker?" I nod at her and kiss her lips. "I'll let you do the honors, Mrs. Jefferies." I rasp.

A/N: in the midst of this whole crazy story I've decided to make a 4th part.... I can't seem to end it! The Kings want revenge on Liam, Stef and Callie and so does Blue.. So the 4th part will be about that! Callie's anger/hatred toward James is so much deeper than any of you know and she's just an angry person. After Brandon died, she becomes a very devious person and I really have a love/hate relationship with her character development in the 4th book! I hope you guys really really like it!

The 4th part will be called: Under God.