Chapter 31

I woke up the sound of my watch. It was beeping, I turned it off and saw Sierra was still sleeping next to me. I got out of bed and opened the safe, took the risk of knowing she was sleeping, I didn't go to the bathroom and just injected myself with the medicine right there. I heaved in pain and stuffed the bag back in my safe. I locked it and I felt the urge to throw up, I ran to the bathroom and barely made it to the toilet as I spit up vomit all over the floor and an inch got into the toilet.

Robert said the medicine would make me vomit. "Dad are you okay?" It was Sam, "Y--Yeah, I'm fine, baby." I cleaned the floor as much I could and opened the door. "Whoa... It smells awful in here." She took a wiff. I grinned, "Sorry." I kept the door open and brushed my teeth, I sprayed Febreeze in the bathroom. "Are you okay, Dad?" She asked me.

"I'm fine, sweetheart.." I lied, kissing her forehead and sitting back on the bed with Sierra who was sleeping. "You can leave now, baby." I said. "Well actually, I wanted to talk to you about something." I pursed my lips at her request. "What?" Sierra rolled over on the bed and opened her eyes in beauty.

"I want to take your place one day... I mean, Blue's not gonna be able to do it because she'll be going on tour with her softball team now that all this mess is over!" She spat at me, I kept my eyebrows raised. "Okay, here's the problem with your offer.... I'm not gonna die any time soon so we have a lot of time to figure this out.." I mean, I hoped I wouldn't die anytime soon... The injections would slow down the process.

"We can talk about this later, go." I told her. She left the room and Sierra pressed herself to my ribcage. I laid her back against the mattress and and she squealed in happiness. I picked her leg up with my hand as it rested on the back of her upper thigh, slowly going up as I made my destination, making her moan. I kissed her lips, biting her lower lip between my teeth, pulling away. "Do it again," Sierra challenged me.

She loved the pain. I kissed her lips and bit down on it, harder then before. She winced in pain and her lip began to bleed, I licked it with my tongue and proceeded to lick my tongue down her neck and down her stomach. "We shouldn't do this right now.." She stopped me and I looked at her eyes. I say up on the bed and her hands curved through my abs. "Get dressed." I rasped, getting out of bed and putting a clean shirt on.

I watched her move her body as she put underwear on and a bra with a shirt and some jeans. She looked so magnificent and I just wanted to rip her clothes off, I growled and a sexual tone, she heard me turning around. Grinning. "You like what you see?" She zipped her jacket up, it was cold outside. "Very much," I approached her and kissed her lips softly, opening the room door for her.

--------------------

A couples weeks later we got a new place in San Diego. We were packing Callie, Kevin and Blue's stuff in the new pad. Me and Sierra got a place of our own. Callie was a bit annoyed with that situation but we had already spoken about this. I couldn't be with her, I wanted too be. I wanted her to be in my arms and I wish I could kiss all over her neck but it wasn't what I wanted anymore. It was what she deserved and she didn't deserve to see me dying slowly like she saw Shield die, she deserves happiness.

Happiness that I couldn't give her due to this illness that I've decided to not tell anyone about and just keep injecting myself. "So when do you leave, kid?" I asked Kevin as he brought boxes into the new house. "My commander called me.. I leave tomorrow..." Callie put a box on the ground and approached us, "Tomorrow? Are you sure, sweetie?" She asked him. "He shipped my uniform over... Yeah." Callie hugged him tightly and kissed his face all over.

"What's the hug-fest?" Blue came in wth boxes. "Kevin leaves tomorrow..." I said. "Tomorrow?" She repeated. Kevin frowned at her and I saw the tears surface in her eyes. Kevin let Callie go and took her hand before the tears fell. "Which means I have a maginificent present for you." He told her. Blue smiled and pressed her body to his. "Oh really?" He kissed her forehead and I looked away, "Yeah."