Chapter 4

We all sat down and I took Callie's hand, Kevin smiled at Lena, Sam blushed at Jesus.. Oh god. Mariana tapped her glass, "This for Callie.. You lived. You beat cancer and I'm so proud and happy to call you my big sister.." We all drunk and I looked at Callie, mesmerized by her eyes and hair. I kissed her cheek and Mat stood with his glass in his hands, "For Callie but mostly for the love of my life.. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life you." Mariana kissed him sweetly and Hunter smiled to see his parents so happy.

Kevins phone rang, he excuses himself and turned the corner as we all ate I noticed he was still talking on the phone, I stood and eavesdropped on his conversation as he spoke in the living room. "--I told you to not come back! I know she'll be very pleased in NYU!" Silence. "Please, Tell her to go to NYU. Leave us. She has the world to come back and see our Mom and Dad but she needs to leave.. I don't wanna see her or you." More silence and I couldn't hear Eric's voice on the other line.

"So you guys are coming back?" He asked. He hung up and grumbled. He turned the corner, "Callie wanted me to check on you. Are you okay?" I lied. He nodded, "Yeah.. It's just dumb people like to talk complete utter bullshit." He rasped, "That wasn't Blue, was it?" I asked him, giving him the opportunity to lie to me. "No, it was Eric Swilley." He spat, walking back to the dinner table. Honest boy. The tone in his voice was melodramatic and worrysome. Blue was coming home.

----------------

I stood at the kitchen entrance at around 3am when someone jingled the keys, I took my out my gun and I noticed it was Kevin, he was falling over and caught him. He laughed loudly, I hushed him. "Aye! Aye!" I spat. I laid him on the couch and his eyes rolled, I smelt the sudden alchohal on him. "YOUR DRUNK!" I yelled. "YOU GONNA HIT ME, DADDY?!" He spat drunkly.

I picked him up in my arms and dragged him upstairs. I removed his clothes and pants, I put the covers over him. "Go to bed, Kev.." I whispered, he mumbled and Sam stood at the entrance. "I'll sober him up.." She challenged. "Really?" I laughed, "I took care of Ricardo for years.. I know I'm doing, Dad." I kissed her forehead and left.

Sam's POV

I kicked his bed. "Get up! We gotta talk!" I spat, he rolled over and looked at me. "What?" He mumbled. I smelt the liquor on him, he sat up. I slapped his face, got a cup of water from the bathroom, I splashed it on his face making him gasp in coldness. His bed got all wet. "WHAT THE--?!" I stopped him in anger, I didn't want him to keep torturing himself. "SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! BLUE DOESNT DESERVE YOU!" I spat angrily. I sat on the bed with him, he was sitting in his underwear on.

"One day you're gonna find someone who loves you. Who appreciates how amazing and handsome and talented you are." He looked at me with those brown eyes that made me break.. He leaned in and he kissed me, he cupped my face to pull me in deeper but I noticed he was drunk so I wasn't doing this. Not now or ever. No! "NO!" I pulled back and slapped his face in anger. "NO, KEVIN! NO!" I left the room and called Jesus.

----------

"Hey, what's up?" We sat with eachother in my car. "Do you want me as much as I want you?" I asked him, he lit a cigarette and I stared at the tattoos on his arm. "Yeah," I purses my lips. "Then will you do the honor of making the pain go away?" He rubbed my back, "Pain?" I exhaled and looked at him again, "Kevin's in love with Blue!" I spat. "Whoa... Really?" I nodded. "Why does that cause you pain?" He asked me.

"Because he's an idiot... He loves her and she's with Eric Swilley--" Jesus shook his head, "Eric Swilley?!" He spat. "You know him?"

"How can I not... He's the biggest drug cartel leader in Arizona." He told. "What? No way.. He's like the most innocent guy ever. You have to be thinking of someone else.." I bit my lip. "Ask your father..." He pursued. "Dad wouldn't allow Blue, the light of his eyes be with a drug cartel!" I laughed. "Would he? You know how fucking messed up he is.." I thought it through... "No-- No. My dads done some fucked up shit in his life but he wouldn't set his daughter with a drug cartel to exact revenge on someone."

I turned the car on and Jesus was ready to step out and go back inside his house. I grabbed him by the shirt and kissed his wet, moist lips. "I'd like to see you again.." He smiled and showed his teeth. "Totally." I laughed at him and he exited my car.

A/N: Merry Christmas!!! And Eric a drug cartel? Why would Brandon let her be with him if he knew what Eric really was? Sam and Jesus are SO cute!