Chapter 41

James really hit it off with the family. But he didn't wanna take me home yet or his house. "Where are you taking me?" I laughed with a smile. "Be patient, young grasshopper." He told me. He drove off.

------------

"I'm not a climbing this hill." I told him, "Of course not." He picked me up in his arms like a man picked up his bride and he climbed the hill with my head laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He put me down and I saw the house. "What is this?" I asked him, he took my hand. "You said my lifestyle doesn't threaten you... I'm willing to let you in as my future wife, Blue Marie." I smiled and blushed.

I took his hand and he entered a passcode, the door unlocked and it smelt like drugs, prostitutes, sex and liquor. I didn't speak. The first half of the house was like a sitting room, with a TV set and playstation. He took me toward the back of the house, the kitchen. Then the hallway, there were several rooms. The first door, it was painted black. He pulled out the key and unlocked it. It was 3 times as big as any room I've ever seen. It looked like a condo inside of a condo.

The drug room. Where they stocked all the drugs and packed them to sell. "I guess I don't have to tell what this is.." He rubbed the back of his neck, "No." I said. He closed the door and locked it. The next room door was painted violet. James opened it and you saw the girls tied up. They looked so tired and hungry... James put bread out for them, "Eat... Y'all need to go get me some money!" Something in my stomach churned at the way he spoke to them, it made me so sad but I said I wasn't threatened by his lifestyle... I felt like this wasn't the only vile thing I would see.

He closed the door behind us. "The Kings sell them? Prostitution?" I asked, we intertwined hands. "Yes, but that's not the rank I work in.." He told me. "What I work in is a little more complicated..." There was many doors that we passed and didn't entered. He took me to the green door, his door. He unlocked it and we went in, he turned the lights on. "Oh my god..." I whispered. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, just a lot to take in.."

I looked around the room and saw the dead bodies laid out on steel beds, with bags over them. "Why don't you bury these?" It smelled awful, I covered my mouth. "I need to take their organs out. I sell them, to the black market." I bit my lip. "Isn't that illegal?" I asked him. He took me out of the room full of dead bodies. "Yes. Quite illegal but with my rep.. Why do I care?" I frowned. He pulled me back to his side and he cupped my face, kissing my lips.

"But now I have to care because I have you...." I smiled and he led me to the kitchen, mixing drinks and pouring me one. I drunk it and laughed, feeling the taste shoot down my throat like a burning sensation. "I've never tasted something so strong!" He walked over to me and put my bottom lip between his teeth, pulling on it, making me moan into his mouth. "You sure about that?" He whispered sexually, his eyes closed as he embraced this moment with me.

"I've only tried one thing as magnificent as this drink." I whispered against his lips, making out with him. "Tell me.. Tell me." He pleaded. My hands began to unbutton his pants and I dipped my hands in his pants, grabbing his length in between my grip. "This..." James lost it, he lost his will to keep my clothes on. He pushed me angrily on the kitchen table, holding me by the neck, he wasn't choking me though, he was holding me still so I wouldn't move as he fucked me aggresively.

"Oh my god!" I panted as he thrusted and thrusted, his left hand played with my breast as my head stayed pinned to the table, unable to move. My legs squirmed under him as I came angrily. I screamed loudly and James laid ontop of me, kissing my neck, sucking on, biting, gripping my waist sexually.

"You're better than any man I've ever had...." I whispered as I kissed his lips. He laughed and huffed his chest. "Really?" He asked me, going over the hickeys he had left on my breast. In all honesty, what I was telling James wasn't a lie. The way he did it, the way he moved his body with mine, the way he took control and pinned me down. The way he brought my sexual desire out of me and made me wanna demolish everything around myself to just have him inside me.