Chapter 74

Sierra's POV

I walked into the room and kissed his lips softly, "B..." I cried. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed me to him, kissing my forehead. "Thank you for the life you've given me." He whispers, "We did good?" I ask him. "Yeah, we lived a good life, Sierra. I love you.." I grab his face and we kiss for a couple seconds. Callie Jacobs comes in, Brandon bites his lip and I leave.

Callie's POV

Sierra leaves the room. The doctor told us the situation. He was dying, he had been sick for years and although it was noticeable, we all chose to ignore it, except Blue. I walked into the hospital room with him. I laid in the hospital bed with him. I tried to keep his mind off death, he was so weak, so tired of life.

"Oh god..." The tears spilled out of my eyes as my throat choked up, I spoke. "Remember when we met, hm? I opened up to you and I had never done that, Brandon. I should tell you the truth, after all these years.. If I hadn't met you, I would've taken my life the next week but being with you, you changed my perspective of life. You gave me a daughter that I love so much and being with her will remind of you for the rest of my life." I was weeping now, I was in utter tears as my throat closed up in sadness, unable to speak for a couple seconds.

I just sat there with him, praying to God. Squeezing his hand in mine as we both cherished this last moment together, "You brought me happiness for so many years and although you hurt me in many ways, it's time forget all of that because I forgive you. I love you and I will love you forever, Brandon Foster. To infinity and beyond, B." I cried, he refused to speak, he only squeezed my hand as I completely broke down to him.

"Say something.." I was tired of his silence, it was annoying me. "Thank you," he said so quietly. "I'm sorry can you say that again?" I asked. "I said..." He gulped. "What?" I asked, "Thank you." I leaned into him and kissed his lips softly. He pecked my lips back softly. My fingers played with his hair all the way down to his shoulder blade and arm hair. "Thank you for what?" I asked, we stopped kissing.

"For giving me a beautiful life. For loving me when I was a monster. For giving me the best daughter I could've asked for--" He was catching his breathe, heaving loudly. I thought he would die at the very moment, the way he was breathing was incredibly dangerous. "Stop talking." I ordered. He ignored me. "--Thank you for being my wife. Thank you for everything you did for me, Callie Jacobs. I am eternally grateful for you, my love." I kissed his again, not out sympathy but out of love and remorse. "We lived a good life together, B" I say. He nodded. "Crazy, but good.." I cried, Brandon snickered as he picked himself up from laying on the hospital bed.

"Yeah, it was good. You made me live, it's been a good life, Callie Quinn." He whispered, I took his hand in mine. We sat there in silence. I looked at his fingers as they gripped me, he began to shake tremendously. "Hey, hey! B! It's okay.. Calm down." I took his face in my hands and I could feel the death in his face, I could see in his eyes. "Call the kids in here." He demanded. I stood and called them in, they were in the waiting room.

Kevin, Blue, Sam and Eden walked in. I gulped in fear and sadness. I pressed my knuckles to eachother and prayed silently. Blue took his hand and cried tremendously, "Look at me, baby.." She laid on his arm and she looked up at her fathers dying eyes. "You were everything. I neglected your love and I didn't realize that you defined my life and I can't thank you enough.. I want you to do something for me." Blue weeped silently, "Anything daddy."

"Be happy.. Devote your life to softball if you want but be happy, for me." Blue kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly to her. It took her a while to let go. Brandon pulled Sam in with his hand and kissed her forehead. She cried in muffles. "I neglected you also and I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother, im sorry for the shit I put you through. I love you so much, Sammy." She hugged him tightly and kissed his neck as she snuggled herself in him.