Chapter 24

Callie's POV

Kevin decided to go as long as Sam went with him back to San Diego for graduation. Brandon approved and they left together. I had not seen Brandon in a while, I went to the lobby and asked if they had a music room. The employee pointed to it and I entered it, he was sitting on the black piano bench. "Hey," I whispered. He turned and saw me. He didn't say Hello or even aknowledge that I was there. Was he mad at me?

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. He stopped playing and turned his body. "No, Cals. I'm not mad. I'm not mad that you and me can never work out. I'm not mad that this can never happen again, I'm perfectly fine with us not being together!" He yelled at me in sarcasm, his voice echoed. "We can be together--" He erupted, he exploded with rage.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CANT BE WITH YOU ANYMORE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, CALLIE?!" He yelled. I stayed silent. "I'm done. We're done. We have to be done!" I stayed silent, the water welled up in my eyes, I bit my lip and nodded. "Why?" I asked, I was a stubborn little girl, wanting to know the truth of so many things but it wasn't my time to know anything yet. Brandon scoffed, "We don't have too, Brandon! We're adults! We have a family!" I cried. "BECAUSE WE HAVE TOO! BECAUSE WE DO AND YOU JUST HAVE TO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT, CALLIE!"

We both stayed there in silence. For a really really long time, silence. Pure silence. I couldn't even hear him breathe. "I remember I asked you how it felt for you to love me once.." He leaned against the piano, "Uhhh... Yeah I said this-- that this was you.." He banged his fingers against the keyboard and it made a horrific sound, we both laughed. I nodded, "Is that how you feel?" I smiled. "I mean, we ended both hurting eachother...." I said. "No.. No, this is you."

His hands moved along the keyboard and made the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. It was majestic and I loved every second of this wonderful moment with him because deep in my soul he was the love of my life. I sat down with him at the piano bench. "I-- I still you love you, Brandon." I whispered. He looked at me, turning his head. "I love you too." He whispered. I leaned and our lips touched passionatley as we held eachother in passion and ecstasy.

I took his shirt off and I sucked his neck. He moaned, throwing his head back and i clawed his bare back as he took my blouse off with his teeth, making me moan as I felt my insides get butterflies. His hands carressed my hips as he moved along my back and skimmed the fabric of my bra. I sucked on his neck, he unhooked it and it fell to the floor. He straddled me against his hips, locking me in his hard, strong, muscular grip. "Oh Brandon!" I moaned. He chuckled and took my lip between his teeth and bit it strongly, pulling on it and I groaned in passion.

He squeezes my hips and I yelled, scratching his skin as he made me his when I sat ontop of him. It wasn't making love, he wasn't making love to me.... I could tell the way he held me, the way he kissed my plump, moist lips, the way he made me tighten around him. The way he made me his, it wasn't love. It was just normal fucking and that was odd to me.

--------------

Brandon's POV

I got dressed and left the piano room. Callie sat there for a while, processing this odd sex experience, she noticed I wasn't making love to her. I wasn't trying too, and in a way I took advantage of her for not treating her body right. I left marks and bruises on her skin, making her hips hurt. I met up with Sierra in the lobby. "Hey baby," I pulled her in and kissed her lips, slipping my hands inside her pants. Sierra pulled them out, "Same old B. You just had sex with her? And now you want me? Not gonna happen." I laughed at her.

"Aw, c'mon baby!" I pleaded as we took the elevator back up. I pinned her against the elevator wall, her hands above her head, she attempt to free herself so she could touch me and caress me but this was my game. We made out feverishly as she couldn't touch me. "Brandon... Fuck me. Please." I unbuckled my pants as I had her pinned against the elevator wall with my hips. I pulled up her tight skirt and my hands took her panties off. They fell from my hand, I entered her softly, romantically, sexually, beautifully. Sierra moaned and pressed me against her. I began to thrust, she moaned as I groaned in ecstasy.

I grabbed her waist and pushed up, I was gentle and soft and passionate as I took care of her in the act of love, I made sweet, tender love with Sierra Millian. It was the first time i ever made love to her, previous times it was pure fucking and quick sex sessions in the kitchen, living room, bathroom, car, public restrooms, private restaurants, jets, planes, bathtub, storage closets, basements, front porch at night, under the stars, after drinking too much wine, in a furniture store, oh so many places have we had crazy sex but this was it....... I actually made love with Sierra Millian and I loved every second of it.

The elevator still hadn't reached the 34th floor. We kissed, made out passionately as our tongues tied in love. I thrusted about 3 more times and she came, with her legs around my back. I put her down and she fixed her skirt. I put my pants back on. The elevator stopped and the door opened, we got out. "How long was that?" Sierra giggled sexually, grabbing onto my arm. "8 minutes, baby.." She giggled as I grabbed her waist and kissed her lips.

Callie came out of the other elevator. "B!" I pulled away from my kiss, turned and she saw Sierra around my arm. "I wanted to thank you for playing that for me, back there in the piano room." Callie folded her arms. "It was my pleasure. Have you heard anything from Blue or Sam?" I asked them both. Sierra and Callie both shook their heads. I scoffed, "I'll call the boys." I rolled my eyes.

Callie entered her room and Sierra followed me to mine. "If I wasn't mistaken, back there? In the elevator? That was the first time we didn't actually fuck. Brandon Foster, you made love to me!" She exclaimed happily. I chuckled and blushed, rubbing the back of my neck. "Okay! Yes, I made love to you for the first time? Want a medal?!" I laughed at her. Sierra smiled widely like she had won the lottery. "No.. I want you to do it again." She clung onto my neck and sucked on my neck, she made me purr at the sensation of her hot tongue sliding down my neck, grazing my Adam's Apple.

"S--Stop... You're making me wanna tear your clothes off." I growled sexually at her as I bit her lip, making her moan in passion. "Do it..." Sierra challenged and I threw her on the bed sexily, she laughed at me and I grinned. Kneeling on the mattress and I took her face in my hands, her hot breathe on my face, she shook. Sierra was intimidating by the way I held her and spoke in a husky, sexy voice, she wet her lips with her tongue.

"You've been a bad girl, a very naughty girl, Sierra." I whispered. She giggled. Pushing herself up to me, her knee in between my crotch. I giggled and kissed her lips, making love to her again.

A/N: Yanno what really hurts? Is that he treats Callie like the rebound... He treats her body like a petty piece of meat and doesn't cherish her body anymore while he makes loves with Sierra likes she's the goddess that has reentered his life... I kinda like this drama ;)