Chapter 59

I wake up with Blue right next to me, cuddled up. I move the hair out of her sleeping face, admiring her closed eyes, her eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, nose, small dimples and brown hair. I smiled at the thought of knowing that I would have this woman for the rest of my life. I kiss her nose and get out of bed, putting a fresh shirt on.

I walk down the stairs and I see Sawyer, "Good morning, sir." I smile. "Good morning, Sawyer. Would you mind making a batch of coffee this morning?" He shakes his head, "No problem at all. And for the madam?" He asks. "Her too." I smile, a knock on the door. I walk barefoot to the door and open it. "Mr. Jefferies?" A man wearing a FedEx uniform ask. I raise my eyebrows and nod.

"Your shipment is here." The baby stuff! I almost forgot! "Oh yes. Thank you." Men brought it in. It was a high chair, a playmat, a new crib and some extra paint to start painting the room. I wasn't busy today so Me and Blue would do that today. I signed the paperwork and he left. I close the door and I look at Sawyer, "Help me set this up!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"I really like this side of you, sir. A child is beautiful." I smile at him. "I've been meaning to ask you, Sawyer.. I want you there at James baptism." I say. "Of course, sir." I put my hand up. "Not as a driver, Sawyer. As a guest; As James godfather." His eyes blink a couple times to see if he's sleeping. I laugh loudly and clamp my hand on his shoulder.

"You've been an excellent employee to me, Sawyer but you've also been an amazing friend and I consider you family. Please... Think about it." I smile. "Yes, sir." He tells me. I look at the manual, "We should build this crib upstairs." Sawyer laughs at me and stands, taking the coffee off the maker and pours it in cups. "Good morning." I smile and see Blue wrapped in a blanket.

I wrap her around my arm and kiss her temple. "I see the shipment came.." She smiles, "Last time I let you use my credit card!" I spat in humor. "This is for your son, James. Stop being a prude!" She drinks her cup of a coffee and laughs at me. "Sawyer, please give me another cup." Blue tells him, he obliges and she pours some fresh coffee in the cup and hands it to him.

"Oh no, ma'am--" Blue puts her hand up. "Nonsense. You're my family.. I love you like I would love my family.. Please, join us." She pleases. "You don't have to drive me anywhere today, Sawyer. You have the day off." He smiles at both us and Blue takes his hand in comfort. "You're a good man.. Enjoy your day." She smiles her generous and warm smile. He takes a sip from the coffee and we all conversate.

-----------------

With Sawyer gone for the day, Me and Blue grabbed the paint cans and went down the hall to the big nursery we had set up. Baby clothes, toys, the crib was built, the white soft carpet. We put white sheets of paper all over the floor and started painting. we were painting the walls blue. We had fun doing it, talking, laughing, painting eachother on occasions. Reminiscing. Blue grabbed her belly and I helped her off the ladder.

"Are you okay?" I asked, her knees buckled and she groaned in pain, holding onto my shoulder. I saw the water roll down her legs like a waterfall. Our eyes widened and she began screaming in pain. "My water broke.. Oh my god!" She panicked. "Okay, okay..." I got ahold of her and picked her up in my arms. I ran downstairs and grabbed the car keys.

Putting her in the car and turning the car on, putting my seatbelt on. She screamed loudly at me to hurry up. It was 9:43am and traffic was awful, I beeped the horn and cars moved over on the side, letting me pass them. Blue's constant shrieks of pain could be heard to San Diego. We parked into the ER and I grabbed her in my arms. "HELP! Help! My wife's she's in labor!" I scream.

Nurses grab her and sit her in the wheel chair. She grabs me by the hand, "Stay with me.. Please." She pleaded to me, "I'll be here. I'll always be here, Blue!" I scream. I get on my phone and call her family, I call the guys. They were on their way. A 4 hour drive but they would be here, all of them. The doctor let's me in to her room, "Blue!" She shrieks and screams im terror. I cover my ears and chuckle.

The nurse opens her legs, she wasn't yet dilated. Contraction after contraction. Hour after hour. No sign of Little James wanting to come out. While Blue suffered from the outside, he was still cozy and warm. Brandon called me and told me they were here. "Your parents are outside." I say to her, she smiles and tells her to bring her mother in.

I go outside to the waiting room and tell Callie to enter. I stay outside with Sam, Sierra, Brandon, Eden, Mat, Taylor, Jose, Ramón and my guys. The Kings. Callie comes out of the room after 20 minutes. "The doctor said she's about to push..." I run into the room and barge in. Grabbing her hand and the doctor yells, "PUSH!"

A/N: OOOOOOOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGERS!!!