Chapter 12

They tied me up. They beat my face and poured hot, burning water on my flesh to make me talk as my body couldn't take the hurt and burning feelings that made me sting and react in pain, screaming for my life. "OH BOY, KEVIN DIAZ! IF YOU WOULD JUST TALK!" I spit on the floor and my teeth were bleeding, I grinned in anger. "Wouldn't that bring you joy?!" I screamed. Ortiz men kept their guns up. "All you have to do is tell me where she is.." He walked around the chair I was tied too. "Might as well kill me, you fucking bitch!" I spit again, "I find your spitting very disrespectful, Kevin." He told me, I spit again on his shoes and his anger brewed. He back slapped me and I groaned, I bled some more from my mouth. He put a gun to my head, "I don't wanna hurt you. You seem like a good kid. Ya know.. Just watching out for his sister but here's the flaw-- I need her! So you tell me where she is or I blow your brains out" he threatened.

"Panama-- She's in Panama." I lied, he laughed and knocked my chair over, causing me to hit my head on the hard concrete. "NO PLAYING GAMES, KEVIN!!" He yelled in my ear, hurting my ear drum. "Let him go, Paul." Someone spoke, I tired to look up and see who it was but the voice was so familiar. "Why? He knows where she is and that girl deserves to be put behind bars for her crimes-- She murdered--!"

The person stopped him from speaking. "Because B's still in the hospital and if he finds out you killed his boy then he'll come after you. Murder you, your guys and the President." The voice said. Ortiz brought me up and my head spun and I saw the mans face, "Mat!" He ran to me and untied me, he cleaned my face off and Agent Ortiz stopped us, "You're lucky... But I will find her." He snarled in my ear and Mat helped me out of the building and getting into his car.

"What did you tell him?!" He sped down the highway like if we were being followed or chased. "N--Nothing. I lied and said she was Panama! What the hell is going on?! What does Blue have to do with all this shit?! Who did she murder and why does the President Of The United States have anything to do with this?!" I was utterly so confused and I had no idea what was happening.

"I can't explain any of this right now but I'm glad you got her out of the state before they got to her. Callie and Brandon will be so happy that they don't have her." I looked ahead as he drove to the hospital. "What is going on, Mat?!" I screamed. "I can explain everything but I rather not.." He parked into the hospital parking lot and he urged to run inside as soon as possible so I wouldn't be seen by anyone from the FBI. We barged into Brandon's room and Mat called Callie, giving her the information about what happened. She grabbed me strongly, "Oh my god! Look at you! My baby, did you tell them anything?! Did you tell to them?! KEVIN!!"

She shook me angrily. "NO!! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON SO I PROTECTED HER! I DIDNT TELL THEM WHERE SHE WAS!" I yelled her in face. Callie exhaled in relief and patted my shoulder. "Mat? Call the boys... Call Ricardo and Sierra. I need them all here, Brandon's still in the hospital and not managed to take care of a situation like this so I'm in charge, call them. Kevin?" I looked at Callie. "Come with me, baby.." I took her hand and she kissed my cheek, guiding me to Brandon's room, who was asleep; drugged up on all kinds of medication. "Please... What's going on with Blue? What the hell does the FBI want?!" I whispered in angst and a bit tired and frustrated.

A/N: WE ARE FINALLY OFF HIATUS!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE FOSTERS SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT!!!!!