Chapter 14

Blue's POV

I ran through the airport, I made it back in time to catch my return flight. I took my hoodie off and I put the shades in my pocket. I swerved my way easily through secruity. "Have a nice flight, Mrs. Swilley." The secruity man that wanded me said, I smiled faintly and looked back in fear and nervousness.

I was capable of turning myself to the President myself but I couldn't. I had my future ahead of me and this wasn't going to ruin me. I wouldn't let it, I moved quickly the rest of the way and a saw a man reading a newspaper, it seemed odd to me but then again, I was scared. A lot of people were reading newspapers. I ignored him and moved along to the plane takeoff entrance. "Ma'am..." A voice said, I shook and froze. I turned around and looked at an unknown man, "You dropped this."

He handed me my keys, "Oh, Thanks." I grabbed them and stuffed them in my pocket and didn't look them in the face. I turned and ran toward the entrance, giving the woman my ticket and entering the plane. I sat down, I exhales in relief in my seat. I was safe. "Hello, Blue. Nice to see you again." I looked beside me and my face turned into terror, my skin turned pale white. "Wha--What are you doing here?" I was so scared I wanted to cry. "New York, huh? This is nice.." He complimented.

"Please leave. Pretend you never saw me and let me go. Please." I pleaded, the plane was in the air, "I can't do that. The president will be very pleased to know that you're in custody." Agent Ortiz said, I got from the seat and he pulled me down, there was nowhere for me to go anyway. "I will find you, Blue Marie." He said. "New York is a big city, don't be so sure." I snarled angrily. "Ooo fiesty! You're such a naughty girl!" He smirked at me. I gritted my teeth, "Tell the president. Tell the media, it won't make you feel any better about yourself. The president won't make you his right hand man. You're still a failure to him and this country, Paul." I whispered.

"Not if I have you, Blue Marie Foster." He snarled in attempt to not yank my hair out. "Do you honestly think I'm going to with you to Washington D.C? So I can turn myself in?!" I whispered angrily. "Blue... With your charges, you'll only get 25 years to life." I shook my head. I secretly dug in my pocket as we spoke more and I pulled out my phone, I dialed Eric's number.

"I have to use the bathroom, Paul." I got up and shut the bathroom door behind me, it was such a tiny space but private. "Are you safe?" He asked me. "He's on the plane with me. He's gonna turn me in, you have to help, Eric." There was silence. "I'll meet you at the airport with some guys, they work for your father over here in NYC. You'll be safe. We'll have to relocate though and you'll have to postpone NYU until this is all over." Eric said.

I sighed in sadness. Everyone knows how much playing softball for my favorite college meant to me but I put myself in this mess. I had to get myself out. "Alright." I blew him kisses through the line and hung up. I had a feeling they were tracking me so I smashed my phone of the ground until it was in pieces. I flushed it down the toilet and left to sit down, "You're right, Paul. It's time to turn myself in." He smirked at me and grabbed my arm forcefully. "The President will be very pleased to hear that, Blue."

-----------------

We practically had me in handcuffs when we landed, i whimpered in sadness. I saw Eric from the corner of my eye as we walked toward the bag claiming session so he could grab his things, Eric bonked him on the head with a suitcase, he fell to the floor. I saw Dad's guys surround us and they grabbed Paul. I heaved in relief. "YOU SET ME UP!" He screamed at me. "I can't do what you want me to do. It doesn't work like that, Agent Ortiz." I spat.

We kept it normal enough for airport secruity to not interfere. "Let me go and I will let you go." One my dads men twisted his arm, he groaned. "Or we can do this the hard way, Paul." I whispered. "You gonna kill me?" He spit. We walked now, toward the exit as they held him aggresively. "I don't have to kill you to make sure you don't tell the President you saw me here." I threatened. We go in the car and drove around the city as I talked, "YOU HERE ME OUT! OKAY?! YOU TELL THE PRESIDENT THAT YOU LOST ME, YOU WERE STUPID AND WASNT LOOKING WHEN I DECIDED TO RUN! YOU SAW ME AT THE EDGE OF THE BORDER IN MEXICO AND YOU WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I TOTALLY DISAPPEARED, GOT IT?!" Ortiz spit in the car by my hand.

My dads guy pressed the gun harder on his temple, making him groan as his face turned red. "And if I refuse?" He asked me. "Then he'll shoot the gun right now and the only place you'll be going is the morgue instead of back to The White House." I threatened. He gritted and his teeth and I opened the back door, they threw him to the curb.

We drove off and we returned to the hotel, I packed my stuff and so did Eric. "Thanks for the help, boys." I smiled. "It's our pleasure. Tell your pops I hope he's okay." They left the hotel room and I looked at Eric. "I don't think we should take planes anymore, the cops will be looking for us and so will he." I said, Eric kissed me cutely and we walked down the sidewalk as I saw his Mercedez-Benz 2014. "We should drive then," I laughed and nodded, putting our stuff in the trunk.

I got a screwdriver and took the license plate off. "No one will know it's us." I told him. Eric turned the car on and we drove to wherever the road would take us. I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me that I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide as wavering as the ocean and if I said that I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying-- because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one-- who belonged to everyone, who had nothing-- who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn't even talk about and it pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.

When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living-- my lifestyle, my dad being who he is. The way I was raised etc etc... they asked me why. But theres no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what its like to seek safety in other people, to able to call Daddy and he'll always answer. To be loved, to be wanted and to be treasured, I had the feeling once. It left me and I was empty but I had Eric and he was the second best to anything. "Wanna stop for food?" He asked me, I shook my head. "No. Just drive, baby." I croaked.

A/N: This chapter really focused on Blue and you get a little depth of what she's going through.

I LOVE YOU, FosterAndJacob simplythefosters MusicLikesMe KEBKEB2468 natnatcharm0614 (: THANK YOU FOR READING AND ALL THE CARING WORDS! xxx THIS STORY AINT OVER YET!