Chapter 52

I looked up after all the aftermath and there were a couple dead guys. None of them my family or people I loved. Mat held his hand over his shoulder and I knew he was hurt, Taylor helped him into the car and I saw James holding his ribcage. He fell to the ground in pain. I looked at Dad, he was okay. He took cover from James menace. I ran to James and he looked at me, "Hey..." I kissed his lips and I looked at the wound.

"I need a doctor.." He cried to me, he was wincing and groaning. "Feel stupid yet?" I asked. "Not so high and mighty are you?" I laughed, he chuckled a bit through the pain. "Im mad at you," I say. Dennis brought me a first aid kit. Where did that come from? I took it and sprayed something on the wound. "How do you know what to do?" Dad approached us,

Kings held their guns up. I stood up, abadoning James. Defending my father. James spoke in a painful tone, "Stand down... He's my lady's father." They put their weapons down. "How--?" I stopped him from talking, "I took care of my dad all the time. Mom taught me a few tricks about saving y'all's life's. Gangsters can be stupid, baby." I say.

I crouched down to James again, "Do you feel it numb?" I asked. He nodded and squinted his eyes in pain. "Brace yourself.." I warned, I stuck two fingers into his gunshot wound, although it was numb, the pain was obvious. "ARRRRRRGGGHHHH!" He screamed. I twisted my finger and i inflicted more pain, I dug deeper and both fingers we're halfway into his body. "FFFUCCCK!" He cursed. I cleaned the sweat off his forehead and I grabbed the bullet.

I pulled it out and held it in my hands, everyone applauded and I smiled with a blush. I threw it out and wiped James blood off me. I kissed his lips and whispered, "Im still mad at you.." I bandage his wound and I stand. "And im mad at you too.." I say to Dad. "Me?" I walk away in anger and Dad follows at his own pace knowing the fact he's sick.

"Hey!" He grabbed me. "Both of you! All of you! You know I'm pregnant! You know what was gonna happen and you didn't think about your son or your grandson at all!" I spat. "What if I had gotten shot in the stomach?! I'm 3 weeks pregnant, he has a heartbeat now and you both of you would've murdered my baby!" I cry in tears. James and Dad both stay quiet

"You both are so inconsiderate! You both need to end this stupid fued between your gangs and think about me, because I love you both and I will not live like this!" I screamed. Freddy and Luis snickered in humor. Jose and Ramón as well. I looked at them, they're faces turned serious. "IM MARRYING YOU!" I yell at James. "SO I EXPECT THE SAME RESPECT FROM YOUR BOYS AND FROM YOU!" I turn to Dad.

"IM YOUR DAUGHTER! STOP BEING A DICK AND MAN UP! BE A FATHER TO ME!" I scream. I noticed James driver was across the road, "What's Sawyer doing here?" I asked James. "Freddy called him, I thought you needed a ride home considering you're pissed." I press my lips into a firm line and look at him.

He nods at me and I walk over. "Hello, Miss Foster." He says to me when I'm at reach, he takes my hand and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say and we depart from the bloody scene in the middle of the desert

----------------

Sawyer opened the door for me and escorted me inside to James home. "Thank you, Sawyer." I thanked. "No problem at, Miss Foster. I know shouldn't be putting my nose into personal business of Mr. Jeffries but I would be angry too. A child is precious and I am very proud of you." I smiled at him and nodded. I went inside the big house and locked the door behind me.

Only James and Sawyer had a key so no one else would enter. I sighed and touched my flat belly. Oh how it would grow through out these months and I was glad I was gonna be a Mom. I would love my child, James love our child and this was my first step of getting over Kevin. I smiled, going up to my room.

-----

"Babe!" James barged into the room as I was on my Mac looking up baby stuff for the baby. "I'm still mad at you.." I rasped, he sits on the edge of the bed, taking his shirt off, his big burn marks looked darker and more puffy tonight. "I know you are but its your father... He tempted me--!" I stopped him. "And you could've threatened back! You aren't a little boy, James! You didn't have to have a fucking gun down in the middle of the Mexican border!" I yelled.

He laid down and his body outstretched on the bed, "Oh my darling.." He tells me. I look at him and his fingers play with my knuckles. I smile a little, he smiles back. "I knew you couldn't be mad forever, baby.." He tells me. He sits on his knees on the bed and he faces me, he cups my face and holds me toward me, kissing my lips passionately and taking my shirt off. "You look stressed..." He closes my Mac laptop and lays me down on the bed.

He begins to suck on my neck and play with my hair. I moan. I unbuckle his pants and he takes them off. He pulls me down and I groan a little, he kisses my lips passionately and bites my lip once, twice, three times and four. Making me beg for him to stop teasing and take me. "Fuck me.... Please fuck me.." I moan into his mouth. James laughs at me.

He loves to tease me, I squirm under his body weight and grab his neck and push him off me. "You wanna tease? So I will I.." I get off the bed and I grab my shirt, putting it on. I walk out of the room. "Oh Blue Marie.... You're an extraordinary woman. You have no idea the effect you have on me, baby." James bites his lip as I make tea in the kitchen, I blush. He sits on the barstool and leans forward, putting his elbows on the marble table.

Shirtless, his back muscles constrict and it makes him look buff and sexy. His tattoos make him look marvelous in this light, they gleam and I smile, showing my teeth widely. "What's so funny?" He asked me. "You're funny.. Now tell me, James, what effect do I have on you?" I smile sexily.

He stands and walks over to my side of the kitchen as I pour the tea into cups, for me and him. He bites his lip and makes me look at him. "For instance... You make me want you, Blue Marie. I've never been this hard in my life. I'm throbbing to be inside you. Also, you make me want a soul.... A soul that you said I don't have." I smile and look at him fondly, kissing him and he grabs me, taking me upstairs.