Eloping and Racing

December 2005

"So what's going on with you and Mike? And please spare the gory details remember I'm related to that guy" I ask Emily as we are sitting in our den area. I arranged a catch up for me and Emily as I hadn't seen her after the meal earlier in the week and as I wasnt going to be here all weekend I needed the gossip.

"Well if I'm sparing you the gory details there isnt much else to tell." She says giving a dirty laugh. 

I roll my eyes "Seriously Emily you need to be careful with him, he is a dangerous man and what about poor Bobby?"

"I know he is dangerous that's why I like him, he is filthy, aggressive and dirty" she sees the horrified look on my face. "I'm sorry but I like that about him, and dont pretend your all sweet and innocent that's the reason you were attracted to Dutch too, plus I need some excitement in my life and in the bedroom, I know it's not gonna last but it's fun for now and as for Bobby, theres nothing there I love him I always have but he is married to god now and will never give that up for me."

She looked really sad and then looked away from me " You know on one of the nights at his I thought he was going to kiss me, we were so close and I was even willing it but who am I kidding, I can't put myself through that anymore it hurts too much so me and Bobby are friends and I'm taking out my sexual frustration on your cousin so sue me." She shrugs her shoulders and laughs at this.

I rub her hand "Well that's ok then, kinda gross but as long as your happy, I'm happy for you just keep your guard up as I dont want to have to kill my cousin if he breaks your heart."

"So what's with you going to the races this weekend?, when have you ever been interested in motor racing?" Emily says clearly trying to change the subject.

"Since I got engaged to someone who races, I guess his interests are now mine, he is passionate about his cars and I've never seen him race before, plus it means we get a weekend away together, our sex sessions have just been quick fumbles before we get caught, so it will be nice to have a few days without the fear of being interrupted."

"Ah yes the real reason I knew you didn't give a shit about cars your interests only stretch to Dutchs cock." She says laughing while gently pushing me.

I laugh "You are such a bitch, but I cant deny it, it's true."  I feel bad for not telling Emily the real reason I'm going, I tell her everything and she is going to be so pissed when we get back married.

The next morning me and Dutch are up and dressed early ready to go on the road. Leo was upset about us going away without him but when he found out that on Saturday Emily and Bobby were going to take him out for the day and will even be meeting up with Johnny and his son Robbie later that day. Poor Johnny I think he is struggling to be a dad and know what to do with his son so we are all trying to help him out.

We get into the car and I just cant contain my excitement I cant believe I'm going to be married today. I'm happy and singing along to the radio while Dutch is driving fast all the while with a hand on my knee, I just keep looking over at glancing at him I just love him so much.

We arrive at the hotel a couple of hours later. "Right Babe I'm going to head to the tracks to make sure everything is ok and set up for the race tomorrow. You get ready and then I'll meet you at the registrar's at 2 to make you my wife." He leans over to kiss me.