Distractions

December 1984

December came around quickly, and me and Dutch are still going strong. After I was released from my prison at home we were literally never apart and couldn't keep our hands off each other. We were constantly going for rides to the beach or up to the viewpoint for a fumble in his backseat, I was insatiable but I totally blamed him.

If he wasnt with me, he was training for the all valley karate tournament so his body was in amazing shape so I just couldn't keep my hands off him. 

When he was allowed in my house we could only sit downstairs in the den to do our homework, or watch movies. When we went to his parents we could go up in his room but the door was wide open and his mom kept coming in randomly to check on us, hence the constant back seat fumbles. 

The tournament was in a couple of days and I could tell he was getting more and more stressed and worked up about it. He wouldn't tell me but I knew he just couldn't wait to just release all his anger especially on Daniel, if Daniel actually got that far into the tournament that is.

Today after I met him from the dojo I could see he was wound up, I think Kreese was working the guys harder than ever and being quite harsh to them all. He obviously wants results from the guys, I dont like Kreese i think he bullies the boys and i dont like his ideology and ethics.

We go back to his house for dinner with his parents, and he doesn't speak much throughout he clearly is distracted big time.

We go out to his garage where he says he want to work on his car for a bit, now I know he is stressed as that's one way he releases his tension, tinkering with his car is always a good distraction for him.

We go into the garage, he shuts the door and blasts out some music. I just sit there doing my homework, knowing he will come around and speak when he wants to.

"Kreese thinks your a distraction" he just says out of the blue.

"Oh, and what do you think?" 

"No I think your good for me, but I guess he just wants me angry and focused."

"Oh well if Kreese thinks I'm a distraction i better prove him right". I say as I drop to my knees in front of him and unzip his Jean's and pull his slightly hard cock out of his boxers and start to suck at him.

"Hold on let me make sure the door is locked" he runs to the door everything hanging out and I'm trying not to laugh at this sight.

He turns around and he has a hungry look in his eyes. He storms over to me and grabs me by the face and kisses me which such passion and force. He then flips he over, and bends me on the bonnet of his car. He pulls down my Jean's and pants forcibly, kicks my ankles to widen my gait so I can accommodate him. I dont think I'm totally ready for him but in no time at all he gets the condom out of his pocket, on and is penetrating me roughly from behind. I can sense that he needs this more than I do and if I'm here to help him release his pent up aggression and anger that's fine by me I want to help him, even if it's a bit uncomfortable at first.

I can tell this is going to be a quickie as he is slamming into me so hard and all i can hear is the slapping of skin and him groaning hard. He pulls on my hair and pulls me back up to him as he is slamming into me he whispers "God I fucking love you" and that is the first time he has ever said that to me. We carry on for a beat before he buckles and shouts out my name as he cums hard.

We are both out of breath and panting just standing there still connected. He starts kissing my neck and  says "I mean that you know, I do love you".

He slides out of me so I can turn around and face him, I kiss him all over his face "i love you too baby, me and you forever, nothing will ever come between us and I will always be here for you, you know that right?"

Then then the mood is destroyed by a knock on the door "Chad, Vanessa, you know this door is locked are you two ok in there" then we have to quickly scramble to clean up and get dressed all the while giggling at the thought of nearly being caught.

"We seriously need our own place Babe" he says looking stressed while trying to find a place to shove the used condom.