What Now?

December 1984

"Are you totally sure?" Says Emily concerned 

"Yes Emily, I'm totally sure that my period is late, I'm like clockwork always have been and now I'm  3 weeks late"

"3 weeks fucking hell, so why are you just telling me now"

"Because I'm scared ok! I need you to get me a pregnancy test so I can be sure, I cant go get one myself"

"Ok I'll grab one on the way over to you, honey dont you think Dutch should be made aware of this"

"Hell no  it's the day of the tournament he has got too much going on as it is, I cant distract him with this as well"

"Distract him? It's his fault if he hasn't been using condoms properly"

I sigh loudly,  "I just cant today we will do this and then I'll let him know either way after the tournament"

Emily arrives and we run up to my ensuite.

"I still think Dutch should be here for this, but I'm glad your not doing this alone" we follow the instructions and sit and wait for what feels like an eternity. 

She picks up the stick and the instructions on how to read the results and I can tell by her face it's not the news I wanted. We sit hugging and crying  what the fuck am I supposed to do now.

I've sworn her to secrecy, she cant tell anyone especially Bobby and I promise I'll talk to Dutch after the tournament tonight and just pray he is in a good mood so we can decide what we are going to do next rationally.

I freshen up and we both head over to the tournament to cheer on our men. I have to tell myself to put this out of my mind now as I've just got to be here to support him today. It's all about the boys this drama can wait.

We arrive at the tournament and I cant see the boys yet, I am assume they are getting ready. We take a seat behind where we can see Kreese and some of the other Cobra Kai fighters. We hear a chant of "Cobra kai, Cobra Kai" and we see the 5 of them running in, in formation. I see them run past Daniel and give him a shove as they pass him and Ali, seriously they can be so petty sometimes, and that does annoy me.

They come over to our area and my god he looks hot in his black gi, that splits open just enough to show off his tanned, toned chest. Yes I think I'm openly drooling at this point.

Dutch and Bobby come over to us and greet us with kisses. I hear Kreese call them over and give us a disapproving look.

"Good luck, Babe, I love you so much" I say while giving him a squeeze

"Thank you beautiful, I love you too, Just make sure you cheer loud for me" he says with a smile before he jogs over to the others.

I haven't got a clue what's going on around me, but its nice seeing the boys in action. Dutch looks amazing while fighting, he is like a little jumping bean bouncing on his heels and doing that sexy neck cracking thing he does. It literally takes all my will power not to just pounce on him on the mats.

After a few rounds, I see Dutch now has to take on Daniel. Oh great, I see Ali on the mat and I give her a wave just so she knows I'm totally neutral on all this even if I will be screaming for my boy like crazy.