The Reunion Approaches

2005

Thursday Evening

We finally arrive at our hotel late on the night, tired and feeling totally dirty and gross. We check into the hotel and it dawn's on me that this is the hotel that me and Dutch spent our prom night in, I only just realised as the name had changed but its definitely the same place. In my crazy head I'm taking it as a sign, as there is no way Ali would know about the hotel and it would be a crazy coincidence.

We go up into our separate rooms that are all connected by doors. We arrange to meet up for breakfast in the morning after a good night sleep and a shower.

I get out of the shower and lay on the bed in just my bathrobe and my thoughts just drift to Dutch as they usually do but now I was specifically thinking about the last time we were in this hotel and the things we did to each other all night and the next morning.

As I start to picture him and his beautiful body and imagine him in between my legs I put my fingers there and start massaging my clit slowly, just wishing it was him and his big strong hands that were down there. I slip a finger inside myself and just keep picturing his tongue lapping at me and the face he makes when he is on top of me. This brings me to a strong and quick climax and I just pray that I get to feel him on top of me again one day.

Friday Morning

The next morning I feel rested and relaxed. I knock on Ali and Emily's door and we all head down to breakfast.

You can see by the way we keep chattering with excitement we all cant wait for this evening. Today we have arranged to meet Susan and Barbara at Susan's house for a proper catchup a swim in her pool and then we will all get ready there before heading to the Chinese restaurant in the evening to meet the boys.

We arrive at Susan's a little after 11, we greet each other with cuddles. The girls really haven't changed they both still look so beautiful and glamorous. 

We change into our bikinis and head out to the pool, it's a beautiful sunny day and I forgot how much I missed the California sun on my skin. 

Susan comes out with a round of cocktails for us all to get put little girls day off with a bang. It's just like our school days again. We are giggling, talking about our lifes. We talk about our lives and what has happened since we left school.

Susan and Barbara are both married to top businessman just like their mothers before them. Susan is a housewife and has twin boys. Barbara is a lawyer and has a little girl.

Emily told them that she is a makeup artist and has just got her 2nd divorce and is looking for husband number 3 which makes us all giggle alot she is our little zsa zsa gabor of the group. She doesn't have kids, doesn't want them as she loves her freedom bless her.

I tell them about Danny, not glossing over anything what's the point. I do gush about my beautiful son though and tell them that, that boy is literally the best thing that has happened to me him and my job are the two reasons I keep going everyday. I realise I lay it on so thick about how unhappy I am with Danny and how he is a cheat and a scumbag and I wonder if I'm just doing this so that they wont judge me if I try and make a move on Dutch tonight.

At about 4 we decide to start getting ready the meal is at 6 and all 5 of us need to get ready. After we have had showers, Emiy takes charge in helping us all with our hair and makeup which is a lot more understated then that in the 80s. Thank god we dont need to backcomb anymore.

At 6 we are ready to leave for the restaurant fashionably late as usual, the guys would expect that from us anyway.

I leave my car at Susan's as we have already had a few drinks to steady our nerves well mine at least and we get cabs to take us there.

On the drive over there I can feel myself start to shake. Emily grabs my hand. "Honey it will be ok, stop building it up in your head, walk in say hi and sit by me you will be fine" I give her a smile and squeeze her hand back.

Yeah stop building it up in my head, as if I haven't been playing out a reunion between us in my head for 15 years now. Easier said then done. The cab pulls to a stop and we all get out. I take a deep breathe and follow the girls into the restaurant ready now for whatever may happen.